Sex/ethics stuff

Most guys won't hesitate to make appointments. It could be considered, "ambitious and proactive".

And, despite being wrong, that has nothing to do with whether women make the same salary for doing the same work.
can it be the same work if guys are more, "ambitious and proactive"?

Refusing to let you fuck them has nothing to do with whether the woman is proactive and ambitious at work. Your analogy is ridiculous.

First, if guys are ambitious and proactive about full body massage with a happy ending, it is because they want to get pussy. A woman already has that.

Second, if such short term goals and hedonistic attitude is what you call "ambitious and proactive", I hope you never try to run a business.

Now, why should women work doing the same job and make less?
it isn't the same work if they are not as ambitious and proactive; it comes across that way.

Yes, it is the same work. If you and I work an assembly line, and we both produce the same amount, we should be paid the same.
You are assuming. Not everyone works the same.

And, despite being wrong, that has nothing to do with whether women make the same salary for doing the same work.

Refusing to let you fuck them has nothing to do with whether the woman is proactive and ambitious at work. Your analogy is ridiculous.

First, if guys are ambitious and proactive about full body massage with a happy ending, it is because they want to get pussy. A woman already has that.

Second, if such short term goals and hedonistic attitude is what you call "ambitious and proactive", I hope you never try to run a business.

it isn't the same work if they are not as ambitious and proactive; it comes across that way.

Yes, it is the same work. If you and I work an assembly line, and we both produce the same amount, we should be paid the same.

I assumed nothing. I stated an If/Then situation.

IF you and I work on an assembly line, and we both produce the same amount, THEN we should be paid the same.

Same work = same pay.

IF you and I work on an assembly line, and we both produce the same amount, THEN we should be paid the same.

Same work = same pay.
Not every Man on that assembly line is being paid the same; why should Women.

Same work = same pay.

They all got the same starting pay. And they all got the same interval wage increases.

You are dancing around the topic. Why do you think women should be paid less for the same work? Are they inferior?

Pearl necklaces. Let's go with that for a subject.

Do any women actually enjoy it? Personally..I think it's disgusting and insulting. I would never allow it. I find it unethical. Then again, I am pretty much a prude, so.....
You must be talking about stuffing them in and pulling them out slowly.

Mr. G. must be starting to get kinky on you !!

I think you are thinking about Ben Wa balls

Same work = same pay.

supply and demand

Do any women actually enjoy it? Personally..I think it's disgusting and insulting. I would never allow it. I find it unethical. Then again, I am pretty much a prude, so.....

BenWa balls stay inside. The movement of the two balls (vibration) is the deal.

I think he means anal beads. But I like that you know BenWa balls.

Same work = same pay.
BUT you are not taking into account higher female absenteeism and higher female complaints (ostensibly over nothing) to H/R Dept's.

Never used them, never used a vibrator either, but, I have talked to many many men throughout my life.... it's fascinating the perversions people need to delve into to have a satisfying sex life....

Never used them, never used a vibrator either, but, I have talked to many many men throughout my life.... it's fascinating the perversions people need to delve into to have a satisfying sex life....

I don't know if is a need. Some people just like to explore and experiment.

If the act of sex as a natural act was gratifying, I don't think anyone would feel a "need" to deviate from it.
Obviously, it gets boring for some.

Don't you think it's odd that we are the only species that finds a need to get "creative" about sex?

If the act of sex as a natural act was gratifying, I don't think anyone would feel a "need" to deviate from it.

I can only speak from personal experience, and from what I have learned in conversations with others.

I can honestly say that sex has almost never been boring. But there are times when it is more intense than other times. I am a huge fan of seeing/making a woman lose her mind in the throes of passion. Having a woman "tap out" is great fun. But just plain vanilla sex is still not boring.

It is about personal preferences. I also think it is not so much about the actual "necklace" as it is about sharing in the pleasure of her sex partner.

All kind of buttons it could push, dirty = fun, control or dominance, comes to mind.

I can only speak from personal experience, and from what I have learned in conversations with others.

I can honestly say that sex has almost never been boring. But there are times when it is more intense than other times. I am a huge fan of seeing/making a woman lose her mind in the throes of passion. Having a woman "tap out" is great fun. But just plain vanilla sex is still not boring.

Racist?

What about chocolate sex? :D

It is about personal preferences. I also think it is not so much about the actual "necklace" as it is about sharing in the pleasure of her sex partner.

All kind of buttons it could push, dirty = fun, control or dominance, comes to mind.

What do you find women like most?
Are you SURE they are not faking?

Some women don't like it when a man is "trying" too hard.. you have never run into that?

What do you find women like most?
Are you SURE they are not faking?

Depends on the woman, most have enjoyed some minor control or dominance games.

And yes, I'm sure.

Some women don't like it when a man is "trying" too hard.. you have never run into that?

I have. I never thought of it as "trying to hard". Most of the women I have been with have appreciated my efforts.

To each his own - that's why compatibility is important

Every species is satisfied with sex as nature intended it to be, except for the human male.

Forum List

Back