Sex Slave or Consenting Adult?

What is your obsession with breath play?

You really need to see your headshrinker about this whole arguing with yourself on Internet forums thing.

Look Maddie, the voices are only in your head.

Last edited:
let me clear up one thing i said....broken bones....are normally the result of suspension gone bad...most of your accidents are from suspension. i have heard the number 80% or so....

again no one is gonna change anyones mind
Suspension?

You mean the hooks in the back (and sometimes arms and legs) or more along the lines of tripods and tortoise shell knots?

Probably either/or.

let me clear up one thing i said....broken bones....are normally the result of suspension gone bad...most of your accidents are from suspension. i have heard the number 80% or so....

Maybe its just a local phenomena.

Like Quilting, decorating your front porch with old washers and dryers, and eating possum.

watch it samson....dont make me beat ya

noooooooo not that hook stuff..that stuff is scarey.....you know dangling some from the ceiling or floor joists....

I dunno about scary, but it definitely induces in me the desire for a long cigarette break . . . and I don't smoke.

So more like this, then?

film643.jpg

Okay, that is some absolutely pathetic and sloppy rope work.

she isn't on here laying out her latest breath play technique.

Nor is anyone else. What's your point?

And the only harm I've ever inflicted on a partner was from biting a bit too hard. It's a flaw of mine.

Again, learn how to read. You don't even know the difference between auto asphyxiation and play with a partner, nor the difference between a blood choke and a breath choke.

Here's a hint: One's a lot more painful and likely to cause bruising or more serious injuries like a crushed larynx. (Hell, a properly done blood choke doesn't even get you anywhere near the larynx)

No, it just risks strokes or heart attacks.

If you want enhanced orgasms, I suggest you stick to playing around with the g-spots and leave the throat alone.

:whip: Never could understand what these people get out of beating each other. :eek:

I don't know, because I would get a lot of pleasure out of beating the shit out of you! :eusa_angel: :eusa_pray:

sexual pleasure?

okay one thing about this...you cant really discuss everything on this board if you want to have a discussion where you can say everything go to b & s board. there are many rooms in the b & s mansion...many different tastes are indulged..myself i dont care for hooks...ouchie...lol...just plain ouchie..others love it...as far as breath play...*holds hands up* i love it...to the point i figure it is best not to do too often...

its all fun and games till someone goes too far....but isnt that the way with most things...

personally the sick fucks to me....feeders....i just dont get that...i can roll with most fetishes etc...(again between consenting adults) but feeders just freak me out

:whip: Never could understand what these people get out of beating each other. :eek:

I don't know, because I would get a lot of pleasure out of beating the shit out of you! :eusa_angel: :eusa_pray:

sexual pleasure?

okay one thing about this...you cant really discuss everything on this board if you want to have a discussion where you can say everything go to b & s board. there are many rooms in the b & s mansion...many different tastes are indulged..myself i dont care for hooks...ouchie...lol...just plain ouchie..others love it...as far as breath play...*holds hands up* i love it...to the point i figure it is best not to do too often...

its all fun and games till someone goes too far....but isnt that the way with most things...

personally the sick fucks to me....feeders....i just dont get that...i can roll with most fetishes etc...(again between consenting adults) but feeders just freak me out

Feeders? This is not a term I've heard before.

sexual pleasure?

Ugh.

Extreme Feeder Sex | Is It Normal? | http://isitnormal.com

sexual pleasure?

Ugh.

Extreme Feeder Sex | Is It Normal? | http://isitnormal.com

You're kidding. This is really a fetish? Damn, you learn something new everyday.

Suspension?

You mean the hooks in the back (and sometimes arms and legs) or more along the lines of tripods and tortoise shell knots?

Probably either/or.
I don't see bones breaking from hooks, but I can see some of the knotwork being dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.

With the hooks, the biggest dangers are mostly infection if you don't know how to steralize everything and piercing things you aren't supposed to (eg: muscle tissue). Such suspension is usually not a sexual thing, though.

Personally, I'm with you; anything that can described by the word 'piercing' is off the table.

Last edited:
feeders...that is not a very good defination of them....

here is how it plays....they weigh you....then feed the hell out of you...funneling is common but they want ya to drink cream..eat sticks of butter etc...then weigh ya again....hoping you have gained

and i always shut the door ...unless a watcher is about...i could never just be a watcher but i know people who love it....

Forum List

Back