Sex with Robots to be the Norm in 50 years

I was never forced into any kind of relationship! What a bizarre thing to come up with.

Don't you ever wish you were in control? Don't you see how your reliance on love takes that control from you and gives it to someone else?

Earlier you told me that your parents forced you to marry this man at 14 because they wanted to get rid of you. Is that not true? I can retrieve the post if I must. ;)

You said your parents considered you nothing but trouble, right?

Why not? it's not like you're cheating. Best part is you can be 65 and have a hot robot the age of your choice. I'd go with a manly 40 year old with a six pack while hubby would no doubt pick a 20 something model with a huge rack.
I watched an HBO Special about a fellow in California who manufactures 'life-like sex partners" which are incredibly realistic, equipped with flexible limbs, electrically heated and animated areas, real human hair and penis size to order. His "Synthetic Lovers" are priced between $2,500 and $4,000 and his orders are backed up.

My goodness. I cannot believe how lonely people must be. If you really think about it, this is actually kind of sad and pathetic. Well, that's my opinion anyway. :)
I don't know that it's all about loneliness as much as sexual fantasy. I.E. You want to have a three way but your wife isn't on board. Robots can be used to fulfill that fantasy without disrupting the marriage. It's like a very high end sex toy.

Why not? it's not like you're cheating. Best part is you can be 65 and have a hot robot the age of your choice. I'd go with a manly 40 year old with a six pack while hubby would no doubt pick a 20 something model with a huge rack.
I watched an HBO Special about a fellow in California who manufactures 'life-like sex partners" which are incredibly realistic, equipped with flexible limbs, electrically heated and animated areas, real human hair and penis size to order. His "Synthetic Lovers" are priced between $2,500 and $4,000 and his orders are backed up.

My goodness. I cannot believe how lonely people must be. If you really think about it, this is actually kind of sad and pathetic. Well, that's my opinion anyway. :)
I don't know that it's all about loneliness as much as sexual fantasy. I.E. You want to have a three way but your wife isn't on board. Robots can be used to fulfill that fantasy without disrupting the marriage. It's like a very high end sex toy.

Yes, I can understand using it for something like that, but there are posters here who stated that they would like one for a companion. BTW, I'm a female, so I don't have a wife. :D I know what you mean though.

I was never forced into any kind of relationship! What a bizarre thing to come up with.

Don't you ever wish you were in control? Don't you see how your reliance on love takes that control from you and gives it to someone else?

Earlier you told me that your parents forced you to marry this man at 14 because they wanted to get rid of you. Is that not true? I can retrieve the post if I must. ;)

I was 15. But I was never in a relationship with that man. I continued with the relationship I had already chosen for myself. I would call it a situation, not a relationship. We didn't relate on any level.

Now that I look back, my poor parents, not very sophisticated, must have been at their wits end.

I was 15. But I was never in a relationship with that man. I continued with the relationship I had already chosen for myself. I would call it a situation, not a relationship. We didn't relate on any level.

Now that I look back, my poor parents, not very sophisticated, must have been at their wits end.

.. there was a reason you were full of rage, no?

Yes, I can understand using it for something like that, but there are posters here who stated that they would like one for a companion. BTW, I'm a female, so I don't have a wife. :D I know what you mean though.
I don't see companionship coming out of a fancy computer. I can see it as a sex aid but not for a meaningful relationship.

I was born that way. I was so very lucky to have found the man I did, when I did.

I don't see companionship coming out of a fancy computer. I can see it as a sex aid but not for a meaningful relationship.
Why do relationships have to be meaningful? What does meaningful mean? Superficial is just fine.

I was born that way. I was so very lucky to have found the man I did, when I did.

Lol. You were an infant full of rage?

What's interesting is that men find synthetic people good for quick meaningless sex and women want a meaningful relationship.

Factually, men are willing to trade the illusion of a meaningful relationship for quick meaningless sex.

Probably. I started carrying a switchblade when I was six.

Why do relationships have to be meaningful? What does meaningful mean? Superficial is just fine.

But you won't have a "relationship" with a robot at all. It is not a person. It is not capable of having a relationship. I mean, this is confusing. Earlier you said you wouldn't really be interested in a "sexual" relationship. So, what kind of a "relationship" do you expect to form with an object? In that case, why not just paint a face on your computer or your vibrator? Geez. This is very odd.

Oh, good geebus, you must be just making shit up. :rolleyes-41:

It is beyond your understanding isn't it? Now you have a clue as to what my poor parents were going through. I feel sorry for them today. I made their lives a living hell.

It is beyond your understanding isn't it? Now you have a clue as to what my poor parents were going through. I feel sorry for them today. I made their lives a living hell.

I don't think you are born with rage.
Something causes it, even if it's something you can't remember.......

But you won't have a "relationship" with a robot at all. It is not a person. It is not capable of having a relationship. I mean, this is confusing. Earlier you said you wouldn't really be interested in a "sexual" relationship. So, what kind of a "relationship" do you expect to form with an object? In that case, why not just paint a face on your computer or your vibrator? Geez. This is very odd.

What is this having a relationship business all about? Why do you need a relationship? People need communication more than a relationship.

What is this having a relationship business all about? Why do you need a relationship? People need communication more than a relationship.

Well, what do you expect that you would gain from having one of these robots? I thought that was what you were saying, that you don't want a relationship with a human being, and would rather have one with a robot. You did use the word "companionship." You kind of seem to be all over the place here.

I think you might have a very vivid imagination. :)

What's interesting is that men find synthetic people good for quick meaningless sex and women want a meaningful relationship.

Factually, men are willing to trade the illusion of a meaningful relationship for quick meaningless sex.
So what's your point?

She seems a bit bitter towards men, if you ask me. Not that you were, but I put in contros anyway. :D

Forum List

Back