SF to launch Transgender welfare

"55 eligible residents"?

I'm reasonably certain that San Francisco has a lot more than 55 transgender residents.

Just me or is the USA the most pathetic and corrupt nation that has ever lived.
You must realize the more money going around the people are better the economy. Trickle down doesn't work.

were you upset that says
Of note: GIFT is San Francisco's third guaranteed income project to date.

• Since 2020, the city has provided financial support to 135 mothers during and after pregnancy, as part of its Abundant Birth Project.
  • And, since launching last year, its Guaranteed Income Pilot for Artists has cut $1,000 checks monthly to 190 local musicians, writers, visual artists and more.

Last edited:
The more wealth created the better the economy. Taking from one pocket and putting in another doesn't improve the economy.
Democxrats proved a long time ago that all you had to do was print never ending money.

What is the worst that could happen; besides mass inflation you see today that is crushing the poor, that is.

were you upset that says

Nothing that happens in San Francisco can upset me.

For the same reason I don't get upset when I seen monkeys throwing poo at each other in the zoo.

They are merely doing what their natures tell them to do.

Not without a little entertainment value.

Good point

Making the perverts get a job and pay taxes is even better for the economy

Never letting the perverts go mainstream to begin with and keeping it to themselves is the best course of action. Things were fine when society said "do what you want behind closed doors with other consenting adults". But as soon as we let them run free things everything got progressively worse.

Everytime you let a fringe group go mainstream all you do is lower societies standards and morals a little lower so that it's closer to the even fringier group below them.

Good point

Making the perverts get a job and pay taxes is even better for the economy
ESPECIALLY when we have a labor shortage and can’t fill jobs. The Dems are doing everything possible to keep people from working.

Never letting the perverts go mainstream to begin with and keeping it to themselves is the best course of action. Things were fine when society said "do what you want behind closed doors with other consenting adults". But as soon as we let them run free things everything got progressively worse.

Everytime you let a fringe group go mainstream all you do is lower societies standards and morals a little lower so that it's closer to the even fringier group below them.
😄

You didn't let them do anything. You lost the ability and the will to keep them locked behind closed doors because you're a Loser. A soft, incapable little cuck.

Nothing that happens in San Francisco can upset me.

For the same reason I don't get upset when I seen monkeys throwing poo at each other in the zoo.

They are merely doing what their natures tell them to do.

Not without a little entertainment value.
Exactly

And children in schools that are allowed to identify as "furries" and pee in liter boxes will continue to act like the animals that they have become.

Exactly

And children in schools that are allowed to identify as "furries" and pee in liter boxes will continue to act like the animals that they have become.
The problem is that they will be voting in 15 years.

Forum List

Back