Shall Not Infringe!--Oregon's Lesbian Governor To Sign First Gun Control Law After Parkland Shooting

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is down right outrageous! These people are going to have their second amendment rights infringed. The excuses to not allow citizens to have firearms for such as a simple restraining order, a domestic violence charge, or a stalking charge is simply wrong.

Lots of women like to make up shit blaming their significant others of abuse when they they haven't done anything. For instance, I knew a woman once who scratched her face up and bruised it on purpose and then called the law blaming him (a good guy) for hitting her. Why? Because he was going out of town duck hunting south of New Orleans and she didn't want him to go because she thought he'd hit Bourbon St with his buddies. He was arrested and charged with domestic violence. Then a few days later she called The police station and wanted to have the charges dropped because she felt guilty. They refused to drop the charges and now it's on his record. If he lived in Oregon, he wouldn't be able to get a gun.

As for stalking, utter bullshit! Women love when a man comes around and gives them attention. If they know the man likes them, it turns them on and they encourage the guy to chase them until they find someone else they want to chase after them......Then out of nowhere when they drop the bomb they don't want to see him anymore (because they've found another man to toy with and lead on draining his wallet) and he tries to attempt multiple times to see or call them to find out why they've cut off communication, they tell their other female friends "He's stalking me, bla bla bla!". Then the friends offer moral support to her getting her riled up and next thing you know, he's being arrested for stalking.....poor fella.

This lesbian is signing a gun control Bill that revolves around women. You see ladies and gentlemen, every now and then, women get their ass innocently whipped in order to straighten them up so they'll learn to respect the male authority and be submissive to them by ironing their clothes, cook for them barefoot in the kitchen, and run their bathwater for them. All of this is no excuse to punish the man by denying him his constitutional right to have his right to bear arms. This is why homosexuals shouldn't be in authoritative positions in government. This bill is unAmerican and unethical.

Oregon Becomes First State To Pass New Gun Control Law After Parkland Shooting – True Pundit

Last edited:
This is down right outrageous! These people are going to have their second amendment rights infringed. The excuses to not allow citizens to have firearms for such as a simple restraining order, a domestic violence charge, or a stalking charge is simply wrong.

Lots of women like to make up shit blaming their significant others of abuse when they they haven't done anything. For instance, I knew a woman once who scratched her face up and bruised it on purpose and then called the law blaming him (a good guy) for hitting her. Why? Because he was going out of town duck hunting south of New Orleans and she didn't want him to go because she thought he'd hit Bourbon St with his buddies. He was arrested and charged with domestic violence. Then a few days later she called The police station and wanted to have the charges dropped because she felt guilty. They refused to drop the charges and now it's on his record.

As for stalking, utter bullshit! Women love when a man comes around and gives them attention. If they know the man likes them, it turns them on and they encourage the guy to chase them until they find someone else they want to chase after them......Then out of nowhere when they drop the bomb they don't want to see him anymore (because they've found another man to toy with and lead on) and he tries to attempt to see or communicate with them to find out why, they tell their friends "He's stalking me, bla bla bla!". Then her friends offer moral support to her and next thing you know, he's being arrested for stalking.

This lesbian is signing a gun control Bill that revolves around women. You see ladies and gentlemen, every now and then, women get their ass innocently whipped in order to straighten them up so they'll learn to respect the male authority and be submissive to them by ironing their clothes, cook for them, and run their bathwater for them. All of this is no excuse to punish the man by denying him his constitutional right to have his right to bear arms. This is why homosexuals shouldn't be in authoritative positions in government. This bill is unAmerican and unethical.

Oregon Becomes First State To Pass New Gun Control Law After Parkland Shooting – True Pundit

If Oregon did not have a law forbidding people under a restraining order or after being convicted of stalking or domestic abuse from buying a gun, they were VERY late to the game. Most states have had these laws for decades. Georgia passed such a law in 1999 or so.

Oh, and it is not a domestic violence charge or a stalking charge. It is upon conviction.

As for your comment, "You see ladies and gentlemen, every now and then, women get their ass innocently whipped in order to straighten them up so they'll learn to respect the male authority and be submissive to them by ironing their clothes, cook for them, and run their bathwater for them", that is the statement of a coward. If you are so insecure that you resort to violence against your wife, you are a coward and a low-life scum. I only hope whomever has the misfortune to marry you, and you "innocently whip" her, has a big brother or a father that will make sure you never do it again.

BTW, if a woman doesn't want to see you, you don't get to follow her around and demand she talk with you. That will get you hurt.

• Banned

Lots of women like to make up shit blaming their significant others of abuse when they they haven't done anything. For instance, I knew a woman once who scratched her face up and bruised it on purpose and then called the law blaming him (a good guy) for hitting her. Why? Because he was going out of town duck hunting south of New Orleans and she didn't want him to go because she thought he'd hit Bourbon St with his buddies. He was arrested and charged with domestic violence. Then a few days later she called The police station and wanted to have the charges dropped because she felt guilty. They refused to drop the charges and now it's on his record.

As for stalking, utter bullshit! Women love when a man comes around and gives them attention. If they know the man likes them, it turns them on and they encourage the guy to chase them until they find someone else they want to chase after them......Then out of nowhere when they drop the bomb they don't want to see him anymore (because they've found another man to toy with and lead on) and he tries to attempt to see or communicate with them to find out why, they tell their friends "He's stalking me, bla bla bla!". Then her friends offer moral support to her and next thing you know, he's being arrested for stalking.

This lesbian is signing a gun control Bill that revolves around women. You see ladies and gentlemen, every now and then, women get their ass innocently whipped in order to straighten them up so they'll learn to respect the male authority and be submissive to them by ironing their clothes, cook for them, and run their bathwater for them. All of this is no excuse to punish the man by denying him his constitutional right to have his right to bear arms. This is why homosexuals shouldn't be in authoritative positions in government. This bill is unAmerican and unethical.

If Oregon did not have a law forbidding people under a restraining order or after being convicted of stalking or domestic abuse from buying a gun, they were VERY late to the game. Most states have had these laws for decades. Georgia passed such a law in 1999 or so.

Oh, and it is not a domestic violence charge or a stalking charge. It is upon conviction.

As for your comment, "You see ladies and gentlemen, every now and then, women get their ass innocently whipped in order to straighten them up so they'll learn to respect the male authority and be submissive to them by ironing their clothes, cook for them, and run their bathwater for them", that is the statement of a coward. If you are so insecure that you resort to violence against your wife, you are a coward and a low-life scum. I only hope whomever has the misfortune to marry you, and you "innocently whip" her, has a big brother or a father that will make sure you never do it again.

BTW, if a woman doesn't want to see you, you don't get to follow her around and demand she talk with you. That will get you hurt.
Been married for decades! My wife respects American Patriot Steve McGarrett, champion of the 2ND Amendment.

You are absolutely right regarding the these libtards living in the dark ages...

Lots of women like to make up shit blaming their significant others of abuse when they they haven't done anything. For instance, I knew a woman once who scratched her face up and bruised it on purpose and then called the law blaming him (a good guy) for hitting her. Why? Because he was going out of town duck hunting south of New Orleans and she didn't want him to go because she thought he'd hit Bourbon St with his buddies. He was arrested and charged with domestic violence. Then a few days later she called The police station and wanted to have the charges dropped because she felt guilty. They refused to drop the charges and now it's on his record. If he lived in Oregon, he wouldn't be able to get a gun.

As for stalking, utter bullshit! Women love when a man comes around and gives them attention. If they know the man likes them, it turns them on and they encourage the guy to chase them until they find someone else they want to chase after them......Then out of nowhere when they drop the bomb they don't want to see him anymore (because they've found another man to toy with and lead on draining his wallet) and he tries to attempt multiple times to see or communicate with them to find out why they've cut off communication, they tell their other female friends "He's stalking me, bla bla bla!". Then the friends offer moral support to her getting her riled up and next thing you know, he's being arrested for stalking.....poor fella.

Steve, I am a die hard conservative that has issues with some of your posts. More than some.

Like Trump, sometimes you need to shut the hell up. This is one of those times. I will fight to support the 2nd Admendment, but I will not support you regarding your idiotic post. Try to leave personal experiences on the side.

Last edited:
The poor thing's "husband" is called Dan Little. :p Folks, unfortunately it is not like the old days in college when you can bang a broad on a Thursday and have another broad performing fellatio on Friday and neither of them ever finding out about the other. Be careful out there!

Been married for decades! My wife respects American Patriot Steve McGarrett, champion of the 2ND Amendment.
She probably has no choice in the matter...

You sir, are no patriot.

I have no doubt you have been married for decades. That explains the vitriolic hatred you spew here. Your wife probably runs your life like she owns you. I can see you being totally scared of her. It explains the false bravado here.

You are kidding right? I mean, yes it is asinine to allow a restraining order to limit your rights as there is literally zero requirements beyond stating that you need one to get it. HOWEVER, stalking and MOST DAMN CERTAINLY domestic abuse are crimes that can and should remove your right to own or purchase a firearm. It you are willing to beat your partner then you clearly do not have the disposition to own a firearm.

As for stalking, utter bullshit! Women love when a man comes around and gives them attention. If they know the man likes them, it turns them on and they encourage the guy to chase them until they find someone else they want to chase after them......Then out of nowhere when they drop the bomb they don't want to see him anymore (because they've found another man to toy with and lead on draining his wallet) and he tries to attempt multiple times to see or communicate with them to find out why they've cut off communication, they tell their other female friends "He's stalking me, bla bla bla!". Then the friends offer moral support to her getting her riled up and next thing you know, he's being arrested for stalking.....poor fella.

Steve, I am a die hard conservative that has issues with some of your posts. More than some.

Like Trump, sometimes you need to shut the hell up. This is one of those times. I will fight to support the 2nd Admendment, but I will not support you regarding your idiotic post. Try to leave personal experiences on the side.

Agreed, JB....there is never a reason to physically hit one's wife. I have a daughter that I love with all my heart and I would "gut" someone that ever hit her and bury him in a shallow grave. Be a gentleman and use the gift of discernment when choosing a mate and for guys especially.....think with your head instead of your dick. It will help you navigate away from the psychos.

So wait this stupid new law has to do with domestic violence or stalking? You mean two charges that the school shooter was never charged with or convicted of?

That makes sense.

Don't take action that makes sense, just take action. Bad laws are better than none, right?

So wait this stupid new law has to do with domestic violence or stalking? You mean two charges that the school shooter was never charged with or convicted of?

That makes sense.

Don't take action that makes sense, just take action. Bad laws are better than none, right?
The shooter was severely mentality ill on probably antidepressants due to some kind of underdeveloped brain. If that's the case, I don't mind having gun owning restrictions.

As for stalking, utter bullshit! Women love when a man comes around and gives them attention. If they know the man likes them, it turns them on and they encourage the guy to chase them until they find someone else they want to chase after them......Then out of nowhere when they drop the bomb they don't want to see him anymore (because they've found another man to toy with and lead on draining his wallet) and he tries to attempt multiple times to see or call them to find out why they've cut off communication, they tell their other female friends "He's stalking me, bla bla bla!". Then the friends offer moral support to her getting her riled up and next thing you know, he's being arrested for stalking.....poor fella.

This lesbian is signing a gun control Bill that revolves around women. You see ladies and gentlemen, every now and then, women get their ass innocently whipped in order to straighten them up so they'll learn to respect the male authority and be submissive to them by ironing their clothes, cook for them barefoot in the kitchen, and run their bathwater for them. All of this is no excuse to punish the man by denying him his constitutional right to have his right to bear arms. This is why homosexuals shouldn't be in authoritative positions in government. This bill is unAmerican and unethical.

Chill. As Islam grows in the U.S. over the years they will eventually be calling the shots and men can go about freely beating their women with sticks, threatening them, stalking them, raping non-Muslim women, having up to four wives, negating their testimony in courts, et cetera, et cetera. It'll be a guy controlled world.

Chill. As Islam grows in the U.S. over the years they will eventually be calling the shots and men can go about freely beating their women with sticks, threatening them, stalking them, raping non-Muslim women, having up to four wives, negating their testimony in courts, et cetera, et cetera. It'll be a guy controlled world.
You'd like that wouldn't you?

You'd like that wouldn't you?
I'm being facetious, dumbass.

That makes sense.

Nothing.

Now, how does the fact that it has nothing to do with the shooting make the law a bad law?

I would think that in general a conviction for domestic abuse would carry at least a period of time where you no longer could exercise your second amendment rights.

And federal law already prohibits the sale of guns to people with domestic violence/abuse convictions.

That makes sense.

Nothing.

Now, how does the fact that it has nothing to do with the shooting make the law a bad law?

I would think that in general a conviction for domestic abuse would carry at least a period of time where you no longer could exercise your second amendment rights.
All rights should be restored to a person, upon completion, of any sentencing.

Forum List

Back