*shameful* The Fed outs Filmmaker

US Identifies Anti-Muslim Filmmaker Blamed for Attacks « CBS DC

WTF?!! Just who the hell does this government think they are?! This person had the right to make any film he wanted.. this is America..

Except:

Attorney General Eric Holder confirmed Thursday that Justice Department officials were investigating the deaths, which occurred during an attack on the American mission in Benghazi.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Nakoula was connected to the persona of Sam Bacile, a man who initially told the AP he was the film’s writer and director.

In Australia it is illegal to vilify people in this way.........

That must be a hard thing to prove unless everyone agrees what vilify actually means. I mean there are some who may think they are being vilified when in fact the truth is being spoken

This entire conversation is total bullshit. The selective outrage of liberals is absolute hypocrisy. I've never heard one word of condemnation from leftists when Christianity has been attacked, vilified, trashed.. NOT EVER.. Quite the opposite.. Liberals always champion free speech whenever Christians are mocked and trashed.. so save your faux outrage for the enemy who slaughtered Americans.

I understand it's easier to argue against strawmen.

No one here is "outraged" that he made a film attacking Islam.

Poster G5000, for example, who is no liberal, is posting feverishly and is completely outraged about the film attacking Islam.

You are a damn fool, and an easy mark.

Link to this "outrage"?

Have you read his posts in this thread? I don't think they say what you think they say.

Try the lie again Doctor.. HIS EXACT WORDS:

Understand? Muslims were out killing people in the streets and this Christian extremist not only decides to throw some more fuel on the fire with his deliberate "Islam is a cancer" rhetoric, he then aims the fire at Israel.

What a c---.

Now you're lying your ass off.. Someone just called the filmmaker a c__t for making FUN of that pedophile Mohamed.
All throughout this thread, I've seen several people freaking the hell out over a stupid movie..

No, that person called him a **** for hiding and lying. Not for "insulting Muhammad".

You're the only one playing the religion card here.

LOLOLOLOLOL

More fail, asswipe.

Did you miss the part about 'inciting riots' while 'people are already being being killed in the streets?'

article-2202569-14FB2AFB000005DC-933_634x683.jpg

The Prophet Mohammed, pictured above, expressed little concern.

Poster G5000, for example, who is no liberal, is posting feverishly and is completely outraged about the film attacking Islam.

Link to this "outrage"?

Have you read his posts in this thread? I don't think they say what you think they say.

LIAR

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5983561-post258.html

Understand? Muslims were out killing people in the streets and this Christian extremist not only decides to throw some more fuel on the fire with his deliberate "Islam is a cancer" rhetoric, he then aims the fire at Israel.

What a c---.

He is a fucking idiot. But I think he is well aware of it.

Now, so are the rest of us!

LOL

Now you're lying your ass off.. Someone just called the filmmaker a c__t for making FUN of that pedophile Mohamed.
All throughout this thread, I've seen several people freaking the hell out over a stupid movie..

No, that person called him a **** for hiding and lying. Not for "insulting Muhammad".

Your dishonesty is ASTOUNDING.

You know, I can accept there's a possibility that you're right.

This is a message board, and it's hard to know completely where another poster is coming from - so I'm not going to discuss what I think other people mean anymore.

So let's re-frame the argument a little. I can only speak for myself - can you find a single post of mine where I've expressed "outrage" over this film?

WTF?!! Just who the hell does this government think they are?! This person had the right to make any film he wanted.. this is America..

Except:

Attorney General Eric Holder confirmed Thursday that Justice Department officials were investigating the deaths, which occurred during an attack on the American mission in Benghazi.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Nakoula was connected to the persona of Sam Bacile, a man who initially told the AP he was the film’s writer and director.

In Australia it is illegal to vilify people in this way.........but apart from that it is stupid.

Some Americans think it's OK to behave in such a manner.....it is not.

Some Americans are complete Hypocrites.....the writer above would be the first to Bitch if it was reversed
motivatoraussieirreleva.jpg

What a c---.

LOL

I know! So sick of their lying BULLSHIT!

Except:

In Australia it is illegal to vilify people in this way.........but apart from that it is stupid.

Some Americans think it's OK to behave in such a manner.....it is not.

Some Americans are complete Hypocrites.....the writer above would be the first to Bitch if it was reversed
motivatoraussieirreleva.jpg
Bwhahaha.. you guys are cracking me up!

Your dishonesty is ASTOUNDING.

You know, I can accept there's a possibility that you're right.

This is a message board, and it's hard to know completely where another poster is coming from - so I'm not going to discuss what I think other people mean anymore.

So let's re-frame the argument a little. I can only speak for myself - can you find a single post of mine where I've expressed "outrage" over this film?

You exhibit all the characteristics of a troll.

This entire conversation is total bullshit. The selective outrage of liberals is absolute hypocrisy. I've never heard one word of condemnation from leftists when Christianity has been attacked, vilified, trashed.. NOT EVER.. Quite the opposite.. Liberals always champion free speech whenever Christians are mocked and trashed.. so save your faux outrage for the enemy who slaughtered Americans.

Well it is his right to post what he thinks, I have only said it was a stupid movie, which it is in the sense of the mechanic of film making. The subject manner is inflamitory , but that is the motive of the film. The whole idea of religion is that it's an abuse of God's message and has bastardized the whole concept.
You people may suppot the film if you like I do not. I do not support the actions of the Muslims either. I think it is utterly ridiculous the way the people act over religion, but again i can't and won't try to control everyone and force them to follow me and my philosophy.

Last edited:

What a c---.

I am not outraged at the film, idiot. I am outraged at the director's cowardice and attempts to get innocent people killed.

Like I said, you would have no trouble understanding his assholishness if it had been a Democrat trying to get Republicans killed.

But you have a gigantic mental block when this kind of thing affects people who are not like you.

What a c---.

LOL

I know! So sick of their lying BULLSHIT!

He is clearly just a troll trying to have somebody pay attention to him. Perhaps we should stop feeding him.

If you are going to make a movies, then stand up for it. Don't be a pussy. Don't "hit and run". That's something a pussy does.

What the fuck would you know about pussy? You probably haven't seen it since you were born. Unless you've looked in a mirror lately.

All you do is hit and run post.....coward

What a c---.

LOLOLOLOLOL

More fail, asswipe.

Did you miss the part about 'inciting riots' while 'people are already being being killed in the streets?'

As I said, you might be right.

As I think about it, I can't speak for anyone else in this thread. I don't know what any other poster "really means" - I can only express my own opinions.

So I'm not going to try to speak for others in this thread anymore.

Now, have I expressed any "outrage" towards this filmmaker?

Look at the blood thirsty liberals in this thread licking their pasty cracked lips over this filmmaker posisbly being killed.. You bunch of anti-American sick fucks..

LOL -- Now now.. all the name calling.. you people can't discuss anything without tossing out insults?

Priceless.

I was being completely sarcastic.. Plus Gaeux cracked me up with that numbskill.. Just tryng to lighten the mood..

As an aside, you look like someone I used to know. Though, she was a redhead.

The dipshits here think criticism of the coward = "outrage over the film". That's why they throw out tu quoques about films which offend Christians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back