*shameful* The Fed outs Filmmaker

I've only heard Islamic fundies raging like you have over this stupid movie.. I've never once as an American seen thousands of Christians in my country go burn down shit in different countries, then rape and kill people because Christ was mocked.. NOT EVER.. I'm sick of the "I'M OFFENDED" whineyass babble.. Stick a sock in it already.. Grow some fuckin ballz, dry up the crocodile tears and go about your biznez.. Bunch of raging loons!

Christians do not act that way because they are better people than the Muslims in the ME. Christ commanded that when you get slapped on one cheek you offer the other to be struck also, without repisal.
The Muslims are taught differently where violence is the authority of the religion. Which is the devils commandments and he has control over that religion.
Although that nasty mouth you have makes me think you are out of control, if, you claim to be a christian.

I never use the Lord's name in vain.. No where in the bible does it say fuck is bad word.. And really, if you don;t like what I have to say and the way I express myself , I invite you to ignore me.. there is an ignore button you know? USE IT.. otherwise, mind your own fucking business and worry about yourself. I have to answer to God for my actions, not you.

Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.
Matthew 5:37

Christians do not act that way because they are better people than the Muslims in the ME. Christ commanded that when you get slapped on one cheek you offer the other to be struck also, without repisal.
The Muslims are taught differently where violence is the authority of the religion. Which is the devils commandments and he has control over that religion.
Although that nasty mouth you have makes me think you are out of control, if, you claim to be a christian.

I never use the Lord's name in vain.. No where in the bible does it say fuck is bad word.. And really, if you don;t like what I have to say and the way I express myself , I invite you to ignore me.. there is an ignore button you know? USE IT.. otherwise, mind your own fucking business and worry about yourself. I have to answer to God for my actions, not you.

Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.

Don't preach to me.. or I'll put you on ignore.

Don't preach to me.. or I'll put you on ignore.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. be a coward and hide. I am sure you won't fall short of being a bitch.

US Identifies Anti-Muslim Filmmaker Blamed for Attacks « CBS DC

WTF?!! Just who the hell does this government think they are?! This person had the right to make any film he wanted.. this is America..

Except:

Attorney General Eric Holder confirmed Thursday that Justice Department officials were investigating the deaths, which occurred during an attack on the American mission in Benghazi.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Nakoula was connected to the persona of Sam Bacile, a man who initially told the AP he was the film’s writer and director.
He has the right to make it, but he doesn't have the right to be "hidden"

WTH is wrong with you!?!?

Actually, you are what's wrong with this country.. Do any of you libs care that your messiah was warned 48 prior to the embassy attack and ignored it? Just breaking over the wires.. Your Appeasement President is going to lose BIG in November.. A major WALKING CLUSTERFUCK in both economics and national security. Just sayin :)
9/11/2001...nothing tops that COLOSSAL failure.

Absolutely NOTHING!!!!

US Identifies Anti-Muslim Filmmaker Blamed for Attacks « CBS DC

WTF?!! Just who the hell does this government think they are?! This person had the right to make any film he wanted.. this is America..

Except:

Attorney General Eric Holder confirmed Thursday that Justice Department officials were investigating the deaths, which occurred during an attack on the American mission in Benghazi.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Nakoula was connected to the persona of Sam Bacile, a man who initially told the AP he was the film’s writer and director.

Not that I know the particular details more than you, but a film maker does not have a right to privacy in America if he wants to produce a film anonymously?

What about, say, an author who wants to write under a pen name? Would Obama have the right to out such an author if he offended someone and they came gunning for him?
WHO outed him...Obamma?

Not that I know the particular details more than you, but a film maker does not have a right to privacy in America if he wants to produce a film anonymously?

What about, say, an author who wants to write under a pen name? Would Obama have the right to out such an author if he offended someone and they came gunning for him?
WHO outed him...Obamma?

Yes. His Administration.

Will you EVER take responsibility for this rank amateur?

Forum List

Back