Shani Louk ‘beheaded’ by Hamas after she was kidnapped at music festival and paraded by terrorists: Israel

I have several on ignore already who have expressed support and even sympathy for Hamas and their cause.

I can't believe you are truly that clueless about what goes on here.

I fear your ignorance is feigned.
Do you equate concern for innocent women and children as support for, and sympathy for Hamas?

🤔

To be more factual...
Shani wasn't beheaded.
What they found was a splinter of her skull as a result of her being shot in the head.

Then (due to photographic forensic analysis) her leg was broken to fit her naked corpse into the bed of the pickup truck so it could be paraded through the streets of Gaza.

Palestinians are monsters. They ALL support the Genocide of innocents. Sure young people like Shani are annoying....but that's no reason for genocide. And there's no reason to go beyond the facts. The truth is horrible enough as it is.

The Palestinians lied about Shani getting medical treatment.
The Palestinians lied to give her family hope just to take it away again.
The Palestinians lied about everything.

But people want to believe them about their victim status? Put them back on the short bus and send them somewhere else.

To be more factual...
Shani wasn't beheaded.
What they found was a splinter of her skull as a result of her being shot in the head.

Then (due to photographic forensic analysis) her leg was broken to fit her naked corpse into the bed of the pickup truck so it could be paraded through the streets of Gaza.

Palestinians are monsters. They ALL support the Genocide of innocents. Sure young people like Shani are annoying....but that's no reason for genocide. And there's no reason to go beyond the facts. The truth is horrible enough as it is.

The Palestinians lied about Shani getting medical treatment.
The Palestinians lied to give her family hope just to take it away again.
The Palestinians lied about everything.

But people want to believe them about their victim status? Put them back on the short bus and send them somewhere else.
3,000 innocent Palestinian children murdered.

3,000 innocent Palestinian children murdered.
your rhetoric is some of the worst lies regurgitated by you of the murderous terrorists.

If the Palestinians cared about their children dying in war then they shouldn't have started the war.

It's really that simple. Use water pipes to carry water instead of as rocket launch tubes. Stop committing acts of terrorism on unarmed civilians. Stop killing others because their governments will erase you and yours. Palestinians are liars....they haven't told the truth about anything. But you want us to believe them? Do you support terrorism? Do you enjoy the murder of innocents? If yes, then you have serious issues.

your rhetoric is some of the worst lies regurgitated by you of the murderous terrorists.

If the Palestinians cared about their children dying in war then they shouldn't have started the war.

It's really that simple. Use water pipes to carry water instead of as rocket launch tubes. Stop committing acts of terrorism on unarmed civilians. Stop killing others because their governments will erase you and yours. Palestinians are liars....they haven't told the truth about anything. But you want us to believe them? Do you support terrorism? Do you enjoy the murder of innocents? If yes, then you have serious issues.
I could show you video of murdered Palestinian children all day long. Where is the carnage in Israel?

What about the Israeli children murdered by rocket attacks or the indiscriminate killing in a daycare on Oct 7?
I don't support the murder of any innocent children.
I didn't support it when white people were killing innocent Native children in this country, and I don't support the killing of Palestinian or Israeli children now.
Got it??

I don't support the murder of any innocent children.
I didn't support it when white people were killing innocent Native children in this country, and I don't support the killing of Palestinian or Israeli children now.
Got it??

Apparently you do.

That's not me.
If you support Palestinians then this is their leader...and subsequently you support the things he says and promotes. This is the Palestinian leader. No one is twisting his words. He takes NO responsibility whatsoever but only blames everyone else.

However....in truth he is very much responsible for the reprisals when he hides behind children while shooting at Israel.

Forum List

Back