Shani Louk ‘beheaded’ by Hamas after she was kidnapped at music festival and paraded by terrorists: Israel

Demonic monsters!

“Only now we got the note that Shani Louk has been confirmed as murdered and dead,” said President Herzog.

“They found her skull, which means these barbaric, sadistic animals, moles, simply chopped off her head when they were attacking and torturing and killing Israelis. It’s a huge tragedy,” he continued.

“This means that these barbaric, sadistic animals simply chopped off her head as they attacked, tortured and killed Israelis. It is a great tragedy and I extend my deepest condolences to her family.”

View attachment 850821
I find myself hoping the Hamas supporters will meet with the same end.

Demonic monsters!

“Only now we got the note that Shani Louk has been confirmed as murdered and dead,” said President Herzog.

“They found her skull, which means these barbaric, sadistic animals, moles, simply chopped off her head when they were attacking and torturing and killing Israelis. It’s a huge tragedy,” he continued.

“This means that these barbaric, sadistic animals simply chopped off her head as they attacked, tortured and killed Israelis. It is a great tragedy and I extend my deepest condolences to her family.”

View attachment 850821

Maggots! Wish I could personally shoot them all!!

This was disgusting how this beautiful girl was treated. Yes, the Palestinians are guilty COLLECTIVELY

Israel Defence Force spokesperson Lieutenant Colonel Jonathan Conricus expresses his sympathies after a 22-year-old Israeli-German national, Shani Louk, was killed by Hamas terrorists. A distressing video emerged of the woman being paraded around semi-naked by Hamas terrorists after the attack on October 7. The Israeli ZAKA rescue service informed

This was disgusting how this beautiful girl was treated. Yes, the Palestinians are guilty COLLECTIVELY

Israel Defence Force spokesperson Lieutenant Colonel Jonathan Conricus expresses his sympathies after a 22-year-old Israeli-German national, Shani Louk, was killed by Hamas terrorists. A distressing video emerged of the woman being paraded around semi-naked by Hamas terrorists after the attack on October 7. The Israeli ZAKA rescue service informed

I saw that video.

Heartbreaking for her parents.

all the dems here support this.......just like nazis

I'll bet you can't find just one person on this forum that supports Hamas, not one.
I certainly do not support this Israeli and US created organisation .
But I can see why it has moved the way it has and I cannot criticise it any more than Israel whose record is also appalling and , with their Dagan Plan, are committed to eradicating Gaza and then in due course the West Bank.
Seems remarkably similar to the Germans wanting to rid the planet of all Jews quite recently .

I certainly do not support this Israeli and US created organisation .
But I can see why it has moved the way it has and I cannot criticise it any more than Israel whose record is also appalling and , with their Dagan Plan, are committed to eradicating Gaza and then in due course the West Bank.
Seems remarkably similar to the Germans wanting to rid the planet of all Jews quite recently .
HERE is one. Notice ISRAEL is "responsible" in this demon's eyes.

Hell is waiting for you along with your fellow Hamas apologists

Forum List

Back