Share The Wealth platform.

I see that your intellectual curiosity and reading ability are as constrained as your nearly nonexistent cognition.

I count three lies.

What a fantastic improvement from simply calling me a dweeb.

Sadly, I cannot return the compliment by finding any improvement in your posts.

You.Are.An.Idiot.

So you make up crap about me. I call you out on your lies. Then you claim victory and call me an idiot.

You are not even a good troll.

The key planks of the Share The Wealth platform included:
No person would be allowed to accumulate a personal net worth of more than 300 times the average family fortune, which would limit personal assets to between $5 million and $8 million. A graduated capital levy tax would be assessed on all persons with a net worth exceeding $1 million.

Annual incomes would be limited to $1 million and inheritances would be capped at $5 million.

Every family was to be furnished with a homestead allowance of not less than one-third the average family wealth of the country. Every family was to be guaranteed an annual family income of at least $2,000 to $2,500, or not less than one-third of the average annual family income in the United States. Yearly income, however, cannot exceed more than 300 times the size of the average family income.

An old-age pension would be made available for all persons over 60.

To balance agricultural production, the government would preserve/store surplus goods, abolishing the practice of destroying surplus food and other necessities due to lack of purchasing power.

Veterans would be paid what they were owed (a pension and healthcare benefits).

Free education and training for all students to have equal opportunities in all schools, colleges, universities, and other institutions for training in the professions and vocations of life.

The raising of revenue and taxes for the support of this program was to come from the reduction of swollen fortunes from the top, as well as for the support of public works to give employment whenever there may be any slackening necessary in private enterprise.[2]

Man I wish Huey Long had not been assassinated. Wonder where the country would have been under him and not Roosevelt...might not have ever even entered ww2.

So you open a business and make money till the o.r.i.o.n. limit is reached and then shut it down because you cant sell or you'll end up over the o.r.i.o.n. limit.
Fuck the workers right?

They never think that far ahead. Its always a subjectively defined utopian idea and then a bunch of unconnected dots, scamper off and then do it again. Its all about the feelings.

Simplistic little guys aren't they? Why can I envision o.r.i.o.n. tral-la-la-laing thru the forest and kissing trees?

So you open a business and make money till the o.r.i.o.n. limit is reached and then shut it down because you cant sell or you'll end up over the o.r.i.o.n. limit.
Fuck the workers right?

They never think that far ahead. Its always a subjectively defined utopian idea and then a bunch of unconnected dots, scamper off and then do it again. Its all about the feelings.

Simplistic little guys aren't they? Why can I envision o.r.i.o.n. tral-la-la-laing thru the forest and kissing trees?

I envision o.r.i.o.n. lying around smoking moss scrapings (gathered by somebody else) while waiting for others, who do the hunting and gathering, to give him his meals.

Obviously people in he 20/30's had more common sense than they do now. Long was extremely popular.
Most people on these forums are losers whose priority is to sound smart rather than to understand anything. they view it like a boxing rink where by insulting ideas of others they score points. In real life people are not as bad, but on the media it's the same as here.

Speaking of people "trying to sound smart..."

That would be "boxing ring" not "rink."

You have a "hockey rink" and an "ice skating rink," you even have a "curling rink."

Roller skating? In a "rink."

But when you box, it's done in a ring, the "squared circle."

Trying to sound smart indeed...

I count three lies.

You.Are.An.Idiot.

So you make up crap about me. I call you out on your lies. Then you claim victory and call me an idiot.

Funny? Neither are you...but Boedicca isn't a troll. Get it?

I count three lies.

You.Are.An.Idiot.

That's because I'm not a troll. I find your posts ignorant and uninformed.

I offered Venezuela up as a living example of the application of your beliefs; yet you won't bother yourself to learn anything.

Good luck in life, bub. You'll need it.

You.Are.An.Idiot.

That's because I'm not a troll. I find your posts ignorant and uninformed.

I offered Venezuela up as a living example of the application of your beliefs; yet you won't bother yourself to learn anything.

Good luck in life, bub. You'll need it.

So you lied.

ROFLMAO!

You are such a silly little kniggit.

ROFLMAO!

You are such a silly little kniggit.

Do you think you are the first lying ignorant coward I have met online?

You certainly are not the first ignorant little boor I have ever met, and I'm certain you won't be the last.

Toddle on, pipsqueak. You are two-two-two Boors in one! Both Boor and Bore. Congratulations. You're parents must be So Proud.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Do you think you are the first lying ignorant coward I have met online?

You certainly are not the first ignorant little boor I have met, and I'm certain you won't be the last.

Toddle on, pipsqueak.

I am shocked that when given a choice to say something worth reading or lying you chose to lie again.

Yet, I am not shocked by you. You're a garden variety noob troll whose pathetic attempts to garnish attention by spewing "Liar" are perfectly transparent.

Carry on. You'll soon fade away as people put you on ignore.

You certainly are not the first ignorant little boor I have met, and I'm certain you won't be the last.

Toddle on, pipsqueak.

I am shocked that when given a choice to say something worth reading or lying you chose to lie again.

Yet, I am not shocked by you. You're a garden variety noob troll whose pathetic attempts to garnish attention by spewing "Liar" are perfectly transparent.

Carry on. You'll soon fade away as people put you on ignore.

How am I supposed to react when you blatantly lie?

Your ignorance doesn't qualify my comments as "lies".

Now, adios. I'm done with you. It's not sporting to shoot fish in a barrel.

Your ignorance doesn't qualify my comments as "lies".

Now, adios. I'm done with you. It's not sporting to shoot fish in a barrel.

Well you really have no choice but to run away when you are caught lying. Maybe if you had an ounce of integrity you would admit that you were a liar.

I come here to argue. I can argue against your ignorance. I can't argue with someone who lacks integrity.

Forum List

Back