Sharon

The last person here who should be complaining about Freedom of Speech is you, Mrs. Sherri. You blabber on this forum day and night like a crazed person, posting more than anyone else, and no one is stopping you. However, it is your friends who don't like Freedom of Speech as they want the UN to declare it criminal if anyone speaks out against Islam.

Has anyone gone as far as to call her a supporter of terrorists yet?

Why should anyone waste time stating the so very obvious about the whore for HAMAS?

But you most certainly support and defend the baby murdering islamonazi terrorists from gaza, don't you................

That is a lie.

No its not a "lie" -----but there is an issue of semantics-----in YOUR ISA-RESPECTING
view----slitting the throat of a jewish infant is not "murder" it is a GOOD DEED FOR
ISA/ALLAH------I understand------I read the letters written by your clone----MAGDA
GOEBBELS-

And as always you back up your claim with absolutely nothing.

Are all the victims of Sharon now gathered together in Heaven watching his end in this life draw nearer to its close?

Tens of thousands of souls waiting and watching.

Just watched The Lovely Bones and there we see the images of victims of a killer gathered together in Heaven.

A photo of a life is the way that movie is told.

Each of our lives can be seen in that fashion.

Last edited:
Has anyone gone as far as to call her a supporter of terrorists yet?

Focus, I certainly do niot support butchering of the baby killing terrorist Sharon

But you most certainly support and defend the baby murdering islamonazi terrorists from gaza, don't you................

In the past 6 years, Hamas has killed one child, a 16 year old boy, Israel has killed over 500 Palestinian children.

Remember These Children website and B'tselem are my sources that prove what I wrote is true.

Remember These Children 2012 Memorial

I went and rechecked my figures, 2008 to 2013, Hamas killed a 16 year old boy from Gaza, Israel killed 550 Palestinian children, the majority in Gaza.

So, if I want to talk about baby killings in Palestine, guess who the killers are I must be discussing?

I went and rechecked my figures, 2008 to 2013, Hamas killed a 16 year old boy from Gaza, Israel killed 550 Palestinian children, the majority in Gaza.

So, if I want to talk about baby killings in Palestine, guess who the killers are I must be discussing?

Naturally, Mrs. Sherri has no interest in the over 11,000 plus children killed so far in Syria. Nor does she want to talk about all those children who have been murdered by her friends in suicide or car bombings in places like Iraq and Pakistan. These children are nothing to her because she can't blame the Israeli Jews for their deaths. Mrs. Sherri doesn't want to admit that if her friends didn't start up in that one area of the world, there would be no children killed there. I think that if Mrs. Sherri can drag herself out of her house, she really is needed over there by her friends so that she can help them with their glorifying the killing of Jews.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fx3mg-Bm6Q]PA glorifies murder in play under auspices of Mahmoud Abbas - YouTube[/ame]

well that's actually a crime. Someone should report her or him or whatever it is.
i think fart-hard is a more dangerous character that needs to be looked into here.

He probably posts as sherri most of the time. So you think you're talking to a sherri, but actually you're not.

While sherri herself is an ignorant, rabid jew hater, it is fart-hard that is manipulating lunatics like her and god knows what else he's up to. Start with fart-hard and see where it takes you.

xxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Naturally, Mrs. Sherri has no interest in the over 11,000 plus children killed so far in Syria. Nor does she want to talk about all those children who have been murdered by her friends in suicide or car bombings in places like Iraq and Pakistan. These children are nothing to her because she can't blame the Israeli Jews for their deaths. Mrs. Sherri doesn't want to admit that if her friends didn't start up in that one area of the world, there would be no children killed there. I think that if Mrs. Sherri can drag herself out of her house, she really is needed over there by her friends so that she can help them with their glorifying the killing of Jews.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fx3mg-Bm6Q]PA glorifies murder in play under auspices of Mahmoud Abbas - YouTube[/ame]

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

Oh, thank you, Truthless, for pulling up that Arab propaganda site, as if the readers haven't seen it umpteen times before. Meanwhile, since you are such a good Dhimmi and don't have any comments about what is happening in the rest of the Middle East where thousands and thousands of people have been killed, why not accompany Mrs. Sherri and you can collaborate with her on another play which tells about killing the Jews?

Thanks for that link, Truthseeker, here are some facts documented there, with sources to back up the truth of all reported at the limk

129 Israeli children*have been killed by Palestinians and*1,519 Palestinian children*have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

9,104 Israelis*and*50,742 Palestinians*have been injured since September 29, 2000.

During Fiscal Year 2013, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least*$8.5 million*per day*in military aid and*$0*in military aid to the Palestinians.

Israel has been targeted by at least*77 UN resolutions*and the Palestinians have been targeted with 1.

0 Israelis*are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while*5,007 Palestinians*are currently imprisoned by Israel.

Israel currently has*260 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’*built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestiniansdo not have any settlements*on Israeli land. (View Sources & More Information)

Last edited:
Thanks for that link, Truthseeker, here are some facts documented there, with sources to back up the truth of all reported at the limk

129 Israeli children*have been killed by Palestinians and*1,519 Palestinian children*have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

9,104 Israelis*and*50,742 Palestinians*have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information.)

During Fiscal Year 2013, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least*$8.5 million*per day*in military aid and*$0*in military aid to the Palestinians. (View Sources & More Information)

Israel has been targeted by at least*77 UN resolutions*and the Palestinians have been targeted by*1View Sources & More Information)

0 Israelis*are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while*5,007 Palestinians*are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Sources & More Information)

Israel currently has*260 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’*built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestiniansdo not have any settlements*on Israeli land. (View Sources & More Information)

Oh, Mrs. Sherri, just whom are you killing that you didn't know about that Arab propaganda site? You must have seen that link numerous times by those who have the same mind set as you. By the way, as the good Christian you are, no doubt you are happy that Egyptian Intelligence was on the ball so your friends couldn't do as they planned to do. The readers just know that you wouldn't have wanted to have seen innocent Christians murdered by your friends.

Report: Hamas Planned Church Bombings on Christmas - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Focus, I certainly do niot support butchering of the baby killing terrorist Sharon

In the past 6 years, Hamas has killed one child, a 16 year old boy, Israel has killed over 500 Palestinian children.

Remember These Children website and B'tselem are my sources that prove what I wrote is true.

Under the terms of the Geneva Conventions it is hamas as leaders of the gazan muslims that have killed those 500 children. The LAW is very strict on this if hamas allows the terrorists to fire from civilian areas then any civilian deaths are placed on their heads.

for those KAFFIRIN out there in cyberspace who do not know------the islamic
teaching is ------every muslim who dies as a result of the "struggle" for the attainment
of islamic supremacy -------ends up in JANNAH-------AND----all his relatives are awarded
a free pass to Jannah for eternal bliss. Furthermore----any death----of any relative in
that "struggle" (aka jihad) is also financially compensated by the UMMAH----via
"zakat" Zakat is an obligatory "charity" which muslims pay-----for the glory
of islam-------in fact those who pay it in the USA ------can claim it as a tax deduction.

The USA accepts pay offs to MARTYRDOM FOR THE GLORY OF ISLAMIC WORLD
DOMINANCE ------as tax deductions

Israel prepares for death of ex-PM Sharon

Last updated: 12 hours ago

Israel prepares for death of ex-PM Sharon - Al Jazeera English

Should I wish his death to be sooner or later?

The longer he keeps breathing the more time we all have to discuss his voluminous war crimes.
Does anybody care what a lunatic Islamist thinks?

Boro gomsho heyvoun.

Learn English, moron.

She's right. Learn English. You should have said terrorist sympathizer.

Last edited:

Under the terms of the Geneva Conventions it is hamas as leaders of the gazan muslims that have killed those 500 children. The LAW is very strict on this if hamas allows the terrorists to fire from civilian areas then any civilian deaths are placed on their heads.

Not true, most died from unlawful targeting by Israel.

That becomes clear when one reads reports of Amnesty and human rights groups.

Forum List

Back