🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

She looks like a stripper dem Az Senator Sinema wears a mini dress thigh high boots on Senate floors

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Not my style, but that’s quite a lot of clothes for a stripper. You petty fashion queens need to find something more pressing to piss and moan about.

Looks great...
She is well covered.

upload_2019-1-26_19-58-20.png

I wonder why DOPers watch this?

upload_2019-1-26_19-59-39.png

It doesn't match. At all. That's like a pet peeve of mine. Like if I'm wearing a brown belt, then, I'm wearing a brown watch strap on my watch, both with silver buckles, and matching shoes with neutral colors.

The worst part about these people getting elected is that they're morons. They're a true reflection of the people who elected them. Completely clueless to the document they swore to uphold.

Not my style, but that’s quite a lot of clothes for a stripper. You petty fashion queens need to find something more pressing to piss and moan about.

Admit it: Even you would groan over this "fashion statement."

DmXh4yJU0AE0ytX.jpg

'She Looks Like a Stripper' Dem AZ Senator Kyrsten Sinema Wears a Mini Dress with Thigh-High Boots on Senate Floor

Newly-elected Democrat Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema wore a highly inappropriate mini dress paired with over-the-knee boots on the Senate floor this week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This twit is just as much of an idiot as O. Cortez. A bi sexual bimbo who doesn't know what dangers she's messing with.
OMG really? That's our new Arizona Senator looking like an extra from Rocky Horror.

'She Looks Like a Stripper' Dem AZ Senator Kyrsten Sinema Wears a Mini Dress with Thigh-High Boots on Senate Floor

Newly-elected Democrat Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema wore a highly inappropriate mini dress paired with over-the-knee boots on the Senate floor this week.

This twit is just as much of an idiot as O. Cortez. A bi sexual bimbo who doesn't know what dangers she's messing with.
OMG really? That's our new Arizona Senator looking like an extra from Rocky Horror.
We know your speed is Pelosi...

The Left has "progressed" on to such a better class of people now who have no respect for government, the country, the president or the constitution. Obviously it is paying off having brainwashed so many young college women. What next, a bright green Mohawk, leopard-skin tights and a bullwhip?

Yes. I can see why you would be shocked.

View attachment 242349

Not that she wants to be grabbed by a Doosh type Pussy Grabber.
But I understand DOPers approve of that type of assault. What's wrong with
easy access offering to catch a Doosh in the Senate? So to move up the Senate ranking pecking order.

Forum List

Back