Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

I've portrayed this story exactly how the MSM /BLM/blacks/etc portray many stories like this--with the races reversed:
WHITE cop shoots BLACK MAN
BLACKS not seated at restaurant after waiting long time !!!
WHITE fast food worker gets BLACK person's order wrong
WHITE person cuts off BLACK person on road

And the black bitch immediately makes it about RACE even though that is EXACTLY what she used to bump a WHITE woman out of her PAID FOR SEAT.

That's what QUEEN SHEILA'S ENTIRE CAREER has been built on... RACE BAITING... what a truly rancid piece of black RACIST SHIT.

She couldn't show her DEEP HATE for WHITE PEOPLE more if she TRIED. Texans must be out of their fucking minds to elect a filthy racist POS like her.

200.gif

And the black bitch immediately makes it about RACE even though that is EXACTLY what she used to bump a WHITE woman out of her PAID FOR SEAT.

That's what QUEEN SHEILA'S ENTIRE CAREER has been built on... RACE BAITING... what a truly rancid piece of black RACIST SHIT.

She couldn't show her DEEP HATE for WHITE PEOPLE more if she TRIED. Texans must be out of their fucking minds to elect a filthy racist POS like her.
this is how the hypocrites do it--and the MSM--when it really is about race or a black kills/etc a white--no mention of race
when race has NOTHING to do with it--they mention race:--perfect examples:
WHITE cop SHOOTS BLACK man--race has nothing to do with it--why put it in there??

this is how the hypocrites do it--and the MSM--when it really is about race or a black kills/etc a white--no mention of race
when race has NOTHING to do with it--they mention race:--perfect examples:
WHITE cop SHOOTS BLACK man--race has nothing to do with it--why put it in there??
There's no such thing as the MAIN STREAM MEDIA.

We all know damn well it's nothing more than the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.

Sheila Jackson Lee is one of the nastiest bitches in all of Congress. Her temper/antics are well known on Capital Hill and likely the reason she has one of the highest turnover rates for staff in Congress.

I've portrayed this story exactly how the MSM /BLM/blacks/etc portray many stories like this--with the races reversed:

Don't be ridiculous.

Blacks don't fly first class.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Don't be ridiculous.

Blacks don't fly first class.

Hahahahahahahaha!

So prejudiced of you.

First you were picking on Poles, now on Blacks.

Seriously, I'm amazed that you can turn your computer on and type anything that is not grunts or monosyllabic words.
Either stick to the damn topic or save this crap for the flame zone.

OK, how about this?

You lowlife racist whiners want to boil everything to how life is sooooo unfair because you are a white dude.

Wah! Wah! Life's unfair! I'm white! Wah!

As if any of you would change places with the average black guy.

This woman was far nicer than I would hsve been in her place. I wouldn't have taken their "compensation", and if they couldn't provide me with another first class seat I'd hsve shut down the entire terminal.

Forum List

Back