Shelia Jackson demands "Martial Law" to end Shutdown

Martial law is a *procedural* move?

Is that supposed to mean it's something other than martial law?

And I don't give a shit if YOU give a shit, puspocket.

that's fine.

keep telling yourself that she was talking about a military take over of the USA.

go hide in the closet, under your bed, in the basement, waiting for the black helicopters to come.

I could care less.

even PrisonPlanet says the remark was just about a procedural move.
I think you're the only one here that follows Alex Jones. You mention him every chance you get.

that's fine.

keep telling yourself that she was talking about a military take over of the USA.

go hide in the closet, under your bed, in the basement, waiting for the black helicopters to come.

I could care less.

even PrisonPlanet says the remark was just about a procedural move.
I think you're the only one here that follows Alex Jones. You mention him every chance you get.

Yep. Hoffstra is a disinfo agent that hates on Alex Jones,. I only watch Alex Jones on the days I plan to call in.

Well her heart is in the right place .......... just lacking an education, so that you can understand her speech, I have posted the video below, after watching it, her speech will somewhat make sense:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EndozxolXKE&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]gain understanding[/ame]

seriously though, you have to be one paranoid idiot to think she was talking about the military taking over all civilian authority in the USA in order to end the shutdown.

folks need to put their little Alex Jones away and not listen to him.

I don't have to be paranoid to believe that, I just have to believe that she is a drooling idiot.

Its just a procedure to speed up voting on bills in the House

Under the martial law procedure, longstanding House rules that require at least one day between the unveiling of significant legislation and the House floor vote on that legislation — so that Members can learn what they are being asked to vote on — are swept away. Instead, under “martial law,” the Leadership can file legislation with tens or hundreds of pages of fine print and move immediately to debate and votes on it, before Members of Congress, the media, or the public have an opportunity to understand fully what provisions have been altered or inserted into the legislation behind closed doors. This is the procedure that the Leadership intends to use to muscle through important bills in the next two days.

Statement by Robert Greenstein: House Leadership Invokes ?Martial Law,? Forcing Members to Vote on Key Bills Without Full Knowledge of What They Are Voting On: Move Represents Erosion Of The Democratic Process ? Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Sounds like something intelligent people should oppose.

That probably means you support it unconditionally.

That doesn't make sense. If they're not willing to vote, what good is "speeding up voting"?

I don't give a shit if it doesn't make sense to your pee-size brain.

Its merely a procedural move.

It has nothing to do with the military taking over the USA!!!!!

Lee is as despicable as you, S.J.

Sorry kids, but the "martial law" she was talking about has nothing to do with a military takeover of the USA.

Its just a parliamentary procedure to bring a vote.

Put your paranoid little schizophrenic minds back to sleep.

Sorry kids, but the "martial law" she was talking about has nothing to do with a military takeover of the USA.

Its just a parliamentary procedure to bring a vote.

Put your paranoid little schizophrenic minds back to sleep.

She's still nuttier than a pachyderm turd...

It's a bit much to use the term "Martial Law".

She really should be policing herself much better during these really tricky times.

Your right there. She's dumber than a box of rocks and I think I'd give the rocks the edge.

What does she want?? The National Guard to take over Congress.

Jesus. How do morons like her get elected to Congress?? Good Gawd. Must a mass of fucking dummmies in her district.

She really should be policing herself much better during these really tricky times.

you guys are pretty dumb.

"martial law" is a parliamentary device used to get a quick vote in Congress.

it has nothing to do with military takeover of the USA.

God, stop listening to Alex Jones for once.

Your right there. She's dumber than a box of rocks and I think I'd give the rocks the edge.

What does she want?? The National Guard to take over Congress.

Jesus. How do morons like her get elected to Congress?? Good Gawd. Must a mass of fucking dummmies in her district.

you guys are pretty dumb.

"martial law" is a parliamentary device used to get a quick vote in Congress.

it has nothing to do with military takeover of the USA.

God, stop listening to Alex Jones for once.

You are the dumb one, only idiots support passing bills without debate, or even a chance to read them.

Sheila Jackson is the dumbest bitch on Crapitol Hill. Take a look at her constituency and you'll see why she get's elected.

But at the end of the day that didn't sound like "Martial Law".

Forum List

Back