Sheriff Joe Rightfully Gets His Pardon

Is targeting and profiling minorities " serving the public? "
Our court felt differently which is why Bubba is now anal raping him in prison.
People don't go to prison for a misdemeanor conviction you nitwit.

Besides he is out on appeal. ..... :cool:

DEMOCRATIC PARDON: Marc Rich, international commodities swindler and tax evader.

TRUMP PARDON: Sheriff Joe Arpaio, LEO who put stopping illegal alien invasion in his state ahead of even his own life!

DEMOCRATIC PARDON: Marc Rich, international commodities swindler and tax evader. What he was convicted of, was no longer a crime.

TRUMP PARDON: Sheriff Joe Arpaio, LEO who put stopping illegal alien invasion in his state ahead of even his own life!. And he racially discriminated against people

You know, in light of the events of last weekend, and also considering the fact that there is another white supremacist rally slated for this weekend in Boston, do you REALLY think that pardoning a man who is considered by many to be a racist is such a good idea? Especially when the crime he was charged with and convicted over was a racially motivated one?

You are a fucking lying sack of shit....which is typical of you and your ilk. The media is lying as well.

I think Arpaio's legal bill to Arizona has exceeded $41 million.
Blame the democrats who thought it was a good idea to try stopping a sheriff from doing his job.

Those fees include fines, because Arpaio LOST his discrimination case. He cost Arizona millions to defend a guilty man. And even more millions in fines and penalties.
All while trying to enforce our laws. It's why I'm expecting Trump to pardon him.

I'm glad Trump is working on ways to streamline a path into this country while weeding out the bad ones.

This open boarder BS from democrats is stupid and reckless. We've been seeing how well that's working out for other countries.

Those fees include fines, because Arpaio LOST his discrimination case. He cost Arizona millions to defend a guilty man. And even more millions in fines and penalties.
All while trying to enforce our laws. It's why I'm expecting Trump to pardon him.

Arpaio enforced those laws in a clearly discriminatory fashion. So it's not his effort to enforce the laws, but how he selectively enforced those laws.

It's why I'm expecting Trump to pardon him.

The problem is that Trump may not have the power to issue a judicial pardon. Arpaio is guilty of contempt of court. Separation of powers doesn't give the executive the power to overrule the judiciary.

Arpaio enforced those laws in a clearly discriminatory fashion. So it's not his effort to enforce the laws, but how he selectively enforced those laws.
He was good at catching people who illegally crossed our boarder.

Forum List

Back