Sheriff Joe Rightfully Gets His Pardon

I am very pleased to see this. I used to send Joe $$ and pissed folks off here like crazy. My son lives in Maricopa AZ and we used to just love driving by Joe's tent camps and seeing the chain gangs working the highway in July heat. We need many more sheriffs like Joe

-Geaux

Isn't sheriff Joe Arp the same sheriff whose correctional staff melts drug addicts alive inside of outdoor cages in the desert?

Jon's Jail Journal (by Shaun Attwood)

On the same day the cops at Perryville left Marcia Powell out in a cage with no water in 106 °F weather, until the heat finally claimed her, over here at Buckeye prison, two SSU guards left me and 25 other individuals outside in the cages for two hours. They gave us only one 8 oz cup of water and expected us all to drop UA’s. We all said, “No. No one can drop.” One prisoner had to be taken inside due to symptoms of heat exhaustion. We all got booked for refusing to provide urine samples, though no one had enough water to urinate.

Now, since Marcia Powell died, state-wide policy doesn’t allow any inamtes to remain in the cages whatsoever. All over the yard and on the prison directory channel on TV are warnings about heat exhaustion, and tips to stay hydrated along with detailed descriptions about what the Arizona sun can do to a person.

What about us on that day? I bet if someone died over here, none of us would be getting booked for a refusal ticket. Right now, the Arizona Department of Corrections can’t afford another scandal of the same caliber, so we’re all guaranteed to be guilty for refusing to urinate, so they can cover their dirty tracks over here.

The system is just as corrupt as the inmates. The only difference between us and the staff is the color of the costume.

One of my friends in prison knew her personally.

Yes indeed. Very good punishment

-Geaux

\
How many legal immigrants did he arrest?

How many legal american citizens did he arrest?
Why don't you tell us? lol

The Long, Lawless Ride of Sheriff Joe Arpaio - Rolling Stone

Infuriated, Arpaio responded by conducting a late-night raid on the Mesa City Hall, ostensibly looking for illegal immigrants. He arrested a handful of janitors, all of whom turned out to be documented workers

And they were released when it was confirmed.

Sheriff Arpaio is a good man and a great American.

He deserves a pardon for his selfless years of serving the public. ..... :thup:
Is targeting and profiling minorities " serving the public? "
Our court felt differently which is why Bubba is now anal raping him in prison.

What about the murdering terrorist Obama pardoned, I mean released? Or that freak of nature Fag Manning?

-Geaux

\

Infuriated, Arpaio responded by conducting a late-night raid on the Mesa City Hall, ostensibly looking for illegal immigrants. He arrested a handful of janitors, all of whom turned out to be documented workers

So you believe in arresting everybody, and throwing back the innocent in hopes you caught a criminal?

Oh... how about arresting everybody who shows up to vote?

\

So you believe in arresting everybody, and throwing back the innocent in hopes you caught a criminal?

Even the dead voters?

-Geaux

Seeing Joe's modern day chain gang reminded me of the view from Dad's corvair down in Alabama

Ah, the good ole days

-Geaux

Isn't sheriff Joe Arp the same sheriff whose correctional staff melts drug addicts alive inside of outdoor cages in the desert?

On the same day the cops at Perryville left Marcia Powell out in a cage with no water in 106 °F weather, until the heat finally claimed her, over here at Buckeye prison, two SSU guards left me and 25 other individuals outside in the cages for two hours. They gave us only one 8 oz cup of water and expected us all to drop UA’s. We all said, “No. No one can drop.” One prisoner had to be taken inside due to symptoms of heat exhaustion. We all got booked for refusing to provide urine samples, though no one had enough water to urinate.

Now, since Marcia Powell died, state-wide policy doesn’t allow any inamtes to remain in the cages whatsoever. All over the yard and on the prison directory channel on TV are warnings about heat exhaustion, and tips to stay hydrated along with detailed descriptions about what the Arizona sun can do to a person.

What about us on that day? I bet if someone died over here, none of us would be getting booked for a refusal ticket. Right now, the Arizona Department of Corrections can’t afford another scandal of the same caliber, so we’re all guaranteed to be guilty for refusing to urinate, so they can cover their dirty tracks over here.

The system is just as corrupt as the inmates. The only difference between us and the staff is the color of the costume.

-Geaux

You think it's proper to roast drug addicts in cages?

-Geaux

You think it's proper to roast drug addicts in cages?

Due to overcrowding..... yes... Makes it easy for them not to be drug addicts. Real detterent

-Geaux

Seeing Joe's modern day chain gang reminded me of the view from Dad's corvair down in Alabama

Ah, the good ole days

-Geaux
I'll never forget seeing one for the first time while vacationing in SC. It was nice to see how their tax $ were working for them.

Ah, the good ole days

-Geaux
I'll never forget seeing one for the first time while in vacationing in SC. It was nice to see how their tax $ were working for them.

Where I live in TN I routinely see the white buses on the roadside with the orange jumpsuit losers picking up trash in the hot humid heat. Makes me almost want to litter

-Geaux

\

NO!
But when you have thousands illegally crossing every day there will be a few innocents mixed in. They were not held for very long once they were confirmed that they were here legally.

NO!
But when you have thousands illegally crossing every day there will be a few innocents mixed in. They were not held for very long once they were confirmed that they were here legally.

Benjamin Franklin stated it as, "it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer".

NO!

Benjamin Franklin stated it as, "it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer".
Or we can go with the old christian method...."Kill them all, God will know his own."

Forum List

Back