Sherrod's going to Sue Breitbart...

What "speech" are YOU talking about?
the one the breitbart used excerpts of
it was done in march of THIS year
she was in her USDA post at that time

I was under the impression you were talking about making racial accusations AT the March 29th speech, as though those were her positions at the time. She was reiterating her prejudices and actions some 24 years ago when she worked with the Georgia field office for the Federation of Southern Cooperative/Land Assistance Fund -- before she began working for the Agriculture Department. I still think there is confusion there that those statements weren't brand new, voiced on March 29th, but I apologize to you, if you weren't confused.
i wasnt
and your apology is accepted

What "speech" are YOU talking about?

I was under the impression you were talking about making racial accusations AT the March 29th speech, as though those were her positions at the time. She was reiterating her prejudices and actions some 24 years ago when she worked with the Georgia field office for the Federation of Southern Cooperative/Land Assistance Fund -- before she began working for the Agriculture Department. I still think there is confusion there that those statements weren't brand new, voiced on March 29th, but I apologize to you, if you weren't confused.

breitbart's comments at the beginning of his video (assuming he made them, at a minimum he caused them to be repeated) make it seem that way....but if one actually listens to just the portion breitbart shows, its clear she is talking about something far in the past as she mentions chapter 12 just being formed....

i am not sure breitbart realized this or did this maliciously

breitbart's comments at the beginning of his video (assuming he made them, at a minimum he caused them to be repeated) make it seem that way....but if one actually listens to just the portion breitbart shows, its clear she is talking about something far in the past as she mentions chapter 12 just being formed....

i am not sure breitbart realized this or did this maliciously
i would be more apt to apply Hanlon's Razor than to accuse him of lying

Again, I hope she sues him out of existance. Fox is horrible for reporting the lie, and Breitbart is an ass who needs to be called out.

I hope this destroys him. Forever. This is worse than the acorn pimp lie he pulled.

Again, I hope she sues him out of existance. Fox is horrible for reporting the lie, and Breitbart is an ass who needs to be called out.

I hope this destroys him. Forever. This is worse than the acorn pimp lie he pulled.
based on the bullshit you post on this board, someone should sue YOU out of existence

based on the bullshit you post on this board, someone should sue YOU out of existence

zona only likes free speech for his lies....

that is his existAnce.....:lol:

This is the best you got? I found this more interesting from you...

"obama's daughters are whores" 7/16/10 Yurt.

This is the best you got? I found this more interesting from you...

"obama's daughters are whores" 7/16/10 Yurt.
LINK?????

so it can be taken in CONTEXT

Context only counts when it's a quote from a black person we're discussing.

Zona wants to kill a cracker, and they baby.

Oh c'mon.

He's probably desperately reading through every single one of Yurt's post trying to find something, anything which bears the slightest resemblance to what he claimed was said.

The closest thing he'll find is something along the lines of: "Obama's speeches are bores."

Oh c'mon.

He's probably desperately reading through every single one of Yurt's post trying to find something, anything which bears the slightest resemblance to what he claimed was said.

The closest thing he'll find is something along the lines of: "Obama's speeches are bores."
naw, i think he actually said that, but the context was far different than what it says on its own

at this rate, zona is doing what all the lib morons are claiming Breitbart did

What's all this talk about "editing" the video anyway?

Almost all video clips get edited before they get aired. If her words were not actually edited to make it appear that she said something she didn't, I don't see that as mattering at all. If there is a law against editing out "context" then I've never heard of it, and many many shows violate it everyday.

She has no case, and i'll accept all bets to the contrary.

Oh c'mon.

naw, i think he actually said that, but the context was far different than what it says on its own

at this rate, zona is doing what all the lib morons are claiming Breitbart did

Are you saying Yurt didnt say what I copied and pasted into my sig? Yurt said it, and it has to suck knowing he did.

Yurt, not good dude. Not good.

By the way boedicca, he did say it. I copied and pasted it because I knew he would try to weasel out of it. Like clock work, he did of course.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back