🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shia Labeouf film sets world record!

There goes old school with the only thing the left has left... a really brittle smile plastered onto their false optimism

Shia LaBeouf Thriller 'Man Down' Sells Just One Ticket at U.K. Box Office

ROFLMAO! Serves this Anti Trump chicken shit right! No one wants to see his garbage movie.
Since it was released in December 2016, I fail to see how it is an anti-Trump movie.

OTOH, I'm sure he appreciates your attention to his little Indie movie:
"The Colony only opened to £47 in the U.K., while Richard Gere’s The Benefactor kicked off to a dismal £25 in spring of 2016.

All the attention about the small grosses may have a side benefit. It could raise attention for the low-profile project.

“There could be a silver lining to those seven pounds,” said Dergarabedian.
"

I plan on seeing all of the above via Netflix at some point, although Watson's project is the best rated on IMDB.

Colonia (2015) - IMDb

The Benefactor (2015) - IMDb

LOL! He didn't even WANT ticket sales you fools!

="TheOldSchool, post: 16957882, member: 39852"]
There goes old school with the only thing the left has left... a really brittle smile plastered onto their false optimism
Nigga plz[/QUOTE]

Let me grab my ebonics dictionary...

When you get dumped from the Transformers movies for Mark Wahlberg you know it's over for you.

A Mark Walberg, way past his 6 pack stage.

Ultimately, I think most of us here are looking at Shia as someone who aggressively spread his political opinion where it was not appreciated. So when his movies don't reach mass acceptance or distribution, I shrug my shoulders.

Here's the bottom line: everyone enjoys entertainment. Sometimes you will pay for a movie and it didn't live up to expectations, that's ok. Sometimes you will pay for a sporting event and your team gets blown out or the game put you to sleep, it happens. Maybe you go to a comedy show and you don't find it too funny, well, the guy on stage tried at least. However, VERY few want to go to be entertained and then be preached to about politics.

Even if you agreed with his political opinion, who wants this to be mixed in with entertainment? Whether it's Kapernick or Amy Shumer, or Shia, keep your politics out of your so-called job as an entertainer. If not, you shouldn't expect anything less than the disregarding of your message and a lack of support.

Fun headline, but he was probably just going for some stupid artsy bullshit that would grab headlines, and succeeded. One theater in some town nobody's ever heard of in the U.K.? With zero advertising? Yeah.

One ticket in all of the U.K. Try not always being partisan asshole!

Partisan asshole? Wtf, idiot?

One ticket, in one theater, completely unannounced. Labeouf may be an idiot, but he certainly played you fools into making his stupid movie into a national news story. Great job, dumbass.

They say any publicity is good publicity but I think the guy that made that saying up was some loser lib with nothing left but his optimism

Forum List

Back