Shia Labeouf is arrested... GOOD! He deserved it!

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Today, I found one of my leftarded friends on Facebook had posted this little diddy....

white.jpg

They are talking about the following incident:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/...ested-at-anti-trump-art-show-in-new-york.html

Detective Navarro said that the police were called after Mr. LaBeouf got into an argument with another man at the installation, pulled off the man’s scarf and, in the process, scratched his face. The man did not need to be hospitalized, the detective said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now... I don't know when the liberal left's crazy train departed the tracks but you don't get to physically assault people who you don't agree with politically. I don't give a damn if they are Nazi's or what. We don't tolerate this behavior in our society. We have freedom of speech and people can say whatever the hell they want to say in public unless they are endangering public safety. Even then, you do not have the right to physically assault them.

The radical left has gone OVER the edge. We've seen repeated incidents since the inauguration of Trump, of people being physically assaulted, punched, having their clothing snatched off, having signs ripped out of their hands, being spit on, etc. This is unacceptable in a civil society. You have the right to protest, you have the right to express your feelings, you DO NOT have the right to assault people. I know you are frustrated and angry but it's time to get your shit together before someone has to take action against you. This cannot be allowed to continue.

FREE SEXY SHIA NOW!

ARREST CRAZY MADONNA NOW!

these are all my demands for now...

Today, I found one of my leftarded friends on Facebook had posted this little diddy....

View attachment 109246

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/...ested-at-anti-trump-art-show-in-new-york.html

Detective Navarro said that the police were called after Mr. LaBeouf got into an argument with another man at the installation, pulled off the man’s scarf and, in the process, scratched his face. The man did not need to be hospitalized, the detective said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now... I don't know when the liberal left's crazy train departed the tracks but you don't get to physically assault people who you don't agree with politically. I don't give a damn if they are Nazi's or what. We don't tolerate this behavior in our society. We have freedom of speech and people can say whatever the hell they want to say in public unless they are endangering public safety. Even then, you do not have the right to physically assault them.

The radical left has gone OVER the edge. We've seen repeated incidents since the inauguration of Trump, of people being physically assaulted, punched, having their clothing snatched off, having signs ripped out of their hands, being spit on, etc. This is unacceptable in a civil society. You have the right to protest, you have the right to express your feelings, you DO NOT have the right to assault people. I know you are frustrated and angry but it's time to get your shit together before someone has to take action against you. This cannot be allowed to continue.

Who is Shia Labeouf?

Who is Shia Labeouf?

Shia Saide LaBeouf is an American actor, performance artist, and filmmaker. He became known among younger audiences as Louis Stevens in the Disney Channel series Even Stevens.

Apparently, he's also Jewish.

But hey... sorry... being Jewish also doesn't grant you the right to assault people...even if you think they are Nazi's or white supremacists.

View attachment 109246

Who is Shia Labeouf?
Exactly, And furthermore, what guy has a first name 'Shia'? Is that short for Sharia?

View attachment 109246

Who is Shia Labeouf?
Transformers movie sequel.

View attachment 109246

Who is Shia Labeouf?
It's an old story.
Cute Jewish kid with talent wins the hearts of moviegoers...grows up to be a self-centered stuck up jerk and destroys his career.

The problem the left has is that everyone not in the left mind meld is a nazi.

The guy actually was a Nazi he said "14 words," which is a coded Nazi reference to:

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

Ya fuck that guy.

The problem the left has is that everyone not in the left mind meld is a nazi.

The guy actually was a Nazi he said "14 words," which is a coded Nazi reference to:

Ya fuck that guy.

It's called free speech for a reason. You don't get to shut down free speech because you don't like the speech. There is not a need to protect speech that isn't offensive to anyone. You are free to express a contradictory viewpoint. You are not entitled to assault and attack people because you don't like what they say.

Now... I wasn't there and you weren't there. We have to rely on what others tell us was said. But it doesn't matter what was said, he has a right to say what he pleases in public just like you and I. You can disagree, you can be offended, you can speak your mind... you cannot assault.

Ya fuck that guy
So, to the Left,

"We must not secure a future for white children"

How's that going for you in the Democrat Party?

Forum List

Back