Shitty care...

United Healthcare takes good care of me as does my company that pays for my plan and I can see any doctor I want without anyone's approval and my annual deductible is only $500. KABOOM liberals heads just exploded.
I have had United Healthcare for years now, I switched from BCBS. So far I have never been asked to pay a deductible, I have 10 dollar co-pay at my primary care and prescriptions are 7 dollars.
I was happy to hear that they dropped out of the government health scam

That's actually an important point because if UH was losing its ass on Obamacare it would be people like you and I who's rates would rise to make up for the losses.
Nope, the coverage will go to better managed health care companies. UHC failed in the market arena is what happened
Translation...you are an Obama troll :laugh:
Translation: you are a far rwnj reactionary troll. Your dream for implimenting single payer is less than four years away.

Poor Mr. Starkey, you are as ignorant as ever.

Translation: you are a far rwnj reactionary troll. Your dream for implimenting single payer is less than four years away.
Tomorrow I'll still be wealthy and you will still be...well you ahahahah I can think of no more fitting punishment :laugh:
I earn more in interest in a week than you earn in salary in a year, dear.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that people who feel compelled to brag about their income or wealth on anonymous messages board are usually lacking in both, and are overcompensating for feelings of gross inadequacy.

I'm sorry I was working on my new avatar, that's my new BMW pretty cool eh.
$299 lease Huh. Good on you!

lmao that's the lease on your Dodge Neon fool.

"
1. UnitedHealth Group – 13.6% Market Share and over 84 Million Policyholders

With annual revenues of over $80 billion and a market share of 12.36%, United is the largest healthcare provider in the nation. A large portion of United’s business comes from its Medicare supplement and Medicare Part C coverage, which is endorsed by AARP. Medicare coverage is a booming industry as Americans live longer and expect quality healthcare for more years than in the past. United also offers many employer-administered group plans for governmental organizations and private enterprises."

"
2. WellPoint, Inc. – 8.34% Market Share and almost 54 Million Policyholders

In 2004, "WellPoint merged with Anthem to become the largest commercial healthcare provider in the nation. Covering 14 states and administering some specialty programs, WellPoint is part of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield network, and is the largest group within that organization’s structure. Annual revenues of $56.3 billion and a market share of 8.69% make WellPoint the second-largest provider of healthcare coverage in the nation."

(Antem is a BCBS company ;) )

"
6. Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC) – 3.15% Market Share and over 20 Million Policyholders

"HCSC offers a wide variety of life and health insurance products under the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brand and is the largest customer-owned insurance company in America. The company has $18.3 billion in annual revenue, with a market share of 2.82%. HCSC focuses on wellness and prevention activities, allowing members perks for participating in various wellness activities.

"
7. Highmark Group – 2.11% Market Share and over 13 Million Policyholders

"Highmark is a member of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield network, and has covered residents of Pennsylvania for over 70 years. Highmark brings in $12.9 billion in annual revenues, and has a total market share of 1.98%, the largest for a company operating in a single state.

http://www.lowcosthealthinsurance.com/who-are-the-top-10-health-insurance-companies-by-market-share/

Sorry Mr. Starkey you simply are an uneducated gentleman

Tomorrow I'll still be wealthy and you will still be...well you ahahahah I can think of no more fitting punishment :laugh:

It is a truth universally acknowledged that people who feel compelled to brag about their income or wealth on anonymous messages board are usually lacking in both, and are overcompensating for feelings of gross inadequacy.

66758e51f544b8c30199f4b949fffa00x.jpg

Attachments

• 51009.jpg
    51009.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 55

View attachment 80190

Blue's avi.

View attachment 80190 View attachment 80191

You be the judge.

Its an X5 you dumb ass, just my headlights cost more than you earn in a month.

View attachment 80190

Blue's avi.

You be the judge.

2015-bmw-x5-xdrive35i.jpg

Impressive indeed! :laugh:

nothing wrong with a Dodge Neon. Well, other than its a Chrysler product.
Personally I wouldnt own one because it wont do what I need. But, if I was just looking for a car to drive without ever needing it to do any work, I could be very happy with a Neon. And it would be a whole lot more economical than a $70,000 pick up truck.

View attachment 80190

Blue's avi.

You be the judge.

View attachment 80192

We have already established your ignorance, no need to beat a dead horse. :laugh:

nothing wrong with a Dodge Neon. Well, other than its a Chrysler product.
Personally I wouldnt own one because it wont do what I need. But, if I was just looking for a car to drive without ever needing it to do any work, I could be very happy with a Neon. And it would be a whole lot more economical than a $70,000 pick up truck.

Trucks are freaking ridiculous anymore.
You'd be better off buying a beater and putting g a few grand into it if you need a truck for work.

View attachment 80190

Blue's avi.

You be the judge.

View attachment 80192

We have already established your ignorance, no need to beat a dead horse. :laugh:

Have you now? I'm not sure who the we you're referring to is but you certainly aren't part of the group.

Will you use my provided links sometime soon to prove me wrong or will you continue to impress us with your latest mediocre acquisitions?

View attachment 80190

Blue's avi.

You be the judge.

View attachment 80192

Have you now? I'm not sure who the we you're referring to is but you certainly aren't part of the group.

Will you use my provided links sometime soon to prove me wrong or will you continue to impress us with your latest mediocre acquisitions?

How many times do I have to prove you are ignorant? I mean seriously give me a number, 3? 4?

View attachment 80192

How many times do I have to prove you are ignorant? I mean seriously give me a number, 3? 4?

You've proven nothing.

blues is a third grade teacher, honorable but she is not rich.

That goes without saying.

Your wealth envy is noted libs, enjoy your night shift at McDonalds.

Yes, I'm so envious of a $500 a month lease.:laugh:

I don't know if that's funnier or the fact that you think that's wealth is.

You can't lease my BMW for anywhere close to that hence you are ignorant. I purchased the BMW proving your entire lease argument ignorant. I'm detecting a pattern here, your ignorance. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

blues is a third grade teacher, honorable but she is not rich.

That goes without saying.

Your wealth envy is noted libs, enjoy your night shift at McDonalds.

Yes, I'm so envious of a $500 a month lease.:laugh:

I don't know if that's funnier or the fact that you think that's wealth is.

You can't lease my BMW for anywhere close to that hence you are ignorant. I purchased the BMW proving your entire lease argument ignorant. I'm detecting a pattern here, your ignorance. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Yes,I fabricated the advertisement.
Purchasing is even dumber.

Forum List

Back