Shocked Europeans post astronomical Energy Bills

Coming to America soon, especially when Dems pass their Green New Deal. Destroying the economy has never felt so good! We’re “saving the world”!
Already started. Heating oil was delivered today. Last year, the bill was $2100---this year $4700, over 65% more. Lets go Brandon. He and the democrats are commie globalists bent on the destruction of independent nations.

How’s the Great Reset going in Europe?

The Liberal World Order is here.

Wow! That is like some Texans were getting the month after the lights went out, due to poor planning of their private energy suppliers.

If it ever comes even close to anything like that in my area, I'm walking out to the house panel and shutting the whole thing down. I have off grid solutions to just about everything I need.

Soooooo Eurotrash, how is that Green Energy and shutting down the nuclear reactors working out for you? You know, to save the planet?

Destroy the economy and contribute negligible amounts to the climate. Great Green New Deal, huh?

Due to increased energy costs due to poor policy decisions by Biden EO. There I fixed it for you.
You fixed nothing. Are you saying ERCOT killed the power to 4.5 Million Texas homes in the middle of a winter storm to get back at Biden, less than a month after he took office? It would have been nice to be on the National Grid, when the lights went out, wouldn't it?

You fixed nothing. Are you saying ERCOT killed the power to 4.5 Million Texas homes in the middle of a winter storm to get back at Biden, less than a month after he took office? It would have been nice to be on the National Grid, when the lights went out, wouldn't it?
There is no “national power grid”, you moron.

Their is a large portion of the Democrat Party, particularly 30 and under that want America to become a European style government... with WAAY more control and power than now.
And this is the result.

BY THE WAY.... Remember Trump tried to tell them 3 years ago and they laughed at him - literally laughed at him when he said their energy cost are going to explode.

They are not laughing now.

If it ever comes even close to anything like that in my area, I'm walking out to the house panel and shutting the whole thing down. I have off grid solutions to just about everything I need.

They cap the amounts residential customers can be charged in England, but not the business customers. As a result, they are going to soak the businesses to weather the ups and downs of shouldering the costs associated with residential consumers.

What I meant was their grid is isolated from the rest of the country. The way I understand it, if they don't produce it, they are screwed.
They aren’t isolated from the country.
Most regional power grids are connected to adjacent ones with transmission lines, but they can only bring in a very limited amount of power. All of the surrounding grids around Texas could in no way produce the amount of energy needed to keep their grid up, even if they had an insane amount of transmission lines connected to them. Many of those adjacent grids were struggling to keep their own grids up during that insane winter storm.

Forum List

Back