Shooter Identified

Today's SHOOTER IDENTIFIED: James T. Hodgkinson, 66, as a Bernie-Supporter and a Trump-Hater
LOLOLOL.....NICE TRY, JUST ANOTHER FACT GREASY TRASH EATING WHITE MAN.....A RACE THAT JUST CAN'T GET PASS ITS VIOLENCE....CALL HIM ANY PARTY AFFILIATION YOU WANT.....BOTTOM LINE, WHITE, GREASY GUN LOVING MF!!

^ As you step over the black bodies in Chicago..... lol. lol.

Say liberals, I know you're mostly heavy with critical thought (cough!), but I thought I'd write the following anyway. Really, it's for Conservatives, cuz they so dumb.

CAUSE:
A. Democrat fabrications compromising our government and national security, simply because they're butt-hurt over the election. Their power takes priority over efficiency and national security.

B. Liberal media and Democrats spread these fabrications using words to incite hatred & paranoia (e.g., Trump is a Russian spy. He's going to start WWIII, he must be impeached, etc. etc. etc.). Fake news.

C. Social media.

D. Liberal nut job is going to be a hero.

EFFECT: Gunning down Republicans, and now he's dead.

See how that works?

It's frightening that he did this. It is obvious he was politically motivated. You'd think at his age, he would have gained some common sense.

It is definitely time to cool the rhetoric everywhere, including out of your mouths, too. The taunting and baiting and bullshit doesn't help calm things down. This is not a "one side" matter. We don't need people taking pot shots at each other over how they vote! This is not Nicaragua! Time to stop acting like unschooled nitwits who can't deal with problem solving except at the end of a gun barrel.

The media needs to check their shit immediately. Many more people will be shot or killed by these moon-bats. Second every asshole Dim needs to get in front of a camera and condemn this crap....NOW.

This shit needs to stop.

It's frightening that he did this. It is obvious he was politically motivated. You'd think at his age, he would have gained some common sense.

It is definitely time to cool the rhetoric everywhere, including out of your mouths, too. The taunting and baiting and bullshit doesn't help calm things down. This is not a "one side" matter. We don't need people taking pot shots at each other over how they vote! This is not Nicaragua! Time to stop acting like unschooled nitwits who can't deal with problem solving except at the end of a gun barrel.
The fact remains second to Muslims, progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet… Fact

Although it doesn't make violence right ..but
Just want to point out the Love that the republicans spread for 8 years...DOING THE EXACT SAME THING THAT YOU ARE ACCUSING OTHERS OF DOING..

images
obama-racist.jpg

images

images

Wish I had a dollar for every time a leftist called for or acted violent.

This is the result of constant hate spewed by the msm, elected Democrat officials and their supporters.

The hate filled left and media are 100% responsible for this asshole. Enough is enough. :banghead:
Not 100%. The nutcase shooter is mostly responsible for what he did.

But the various media, social media etc. with their constant bombardment of us with their hate-Trump rhetoric, fake stories of dreadful behavior that later prove to be fabrications, etc., is not entirely blameless.

It all goes hand in hand. I want to hear the media condemn this crap for the next week. I want to see Chuck Schumer....Nancy Pelosi....and the rest of the Dim clown car condemn this as well. Bloody heads....plays about killing our President......it has to stop now.

The fact remains second to Muslims, progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet… Fact
Okay, I can see you're not getting it. Not surprised, actually.

Forum List

Back