Shooting at Chabad of Poway Synagogue

Why do leftists (like you) do so as well? Y'all must have some kind of reasons, amirite?

So spell them out already! I grew up with a bunch of Jewish friends and :fu:as far as I'm concerned.

We have Jews in the House and Senate, why do Republicans only have 1 in the House. It was a white supremacist, same ones in Charlottesville, same one that shot up the other synagogue. Now are you fond of Jerry Nadler or Soros? I can name a lot of Jews you right wing nuts put down.

Are you a white supremacist? I assume you are, so why do most hate Jews so much? to kill them?

You're obsessed with the Jews and we have the posts to prove it here, Penny. So shut up, really.

So why do white supremacists want to kill Jews and hate Jews??

Seems like a strange question for you of all people to ask. Besides, even an ignoramus must have some inkling of the mythology of the greedy, manipulative Jew stereotype.

White supremacists, do I need to say, Tree of Life Synagogue, Charlottesville? And now this, all done by white supremacists.

Penny you haven't one leg to stand on. YOU believe the very same things they do. The very same. "Jews will never replace us" and all of it. The entire board is calling you out on it, basically.

Huh? PM me on that one. lol

Greg

I'm okay with everyone knowing from where it comes: Revelation 1:7

Crazy book that; heard some interesting points about it from some Fundies...nice people and all that but I prefer the Catholic teaching; be ready at all time 'cause you never know.

Greg

Oh do not get me wrong. I'm not one to ever predict the "hour or the day" or anything like that. I just think--as very many people do, as actually seems to be in our "collective conscious"-- that it's soon.

Of course that's a "maybe" but end dayers have been saying that since...well...about AD1. lol. Let me just say it would be an unexpected pleasant surprise but I don't use it as any sort of motivator.

Greg

Well, that's too bad. The Bible says it should be a chief motivator.

Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.--2 Timothy 4:8

Not only that, but God's promises are rock solid--absolutely sure. He said He would make Abraham's ancestors as numerous as the stars. That He would make for himself a people. That He would bring forth a messiah, and all the prophecies surrounding that. And that His Son will come again. Anyone who knows God's promises in the Bible, and how they were fulfilled, should look at the Second Coming as ANYthing but "unexpected", but on the contrary, very MUCH expected.

Chief motivator?? Where?

Greg

Greg

Crazy book that; heard some interesting points about it from some Fundies...nice people and all that but I prefer the Catholic teaching; be ready at all time 'cause you never know.

Greg

Oh do not get me wrong. I'm not one to ever predict the "hour or the day" or anything like that. I just think--as very many people do, as actually seems to be in our "collective conscious"-- that it's soon.

Of course that's a "maybe" but end dayers have been saying that since...well...about AD1. lol. Let me just say it would be an unexpected pleasant surprise but I don't use it as any sort of motivator.

Greg

Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.--2 Timothy 4:8

Not only that, but God's promises are rock solid--absolutely sure. He said He would make Abraham's ancestors as numerous as the stars. That He would make for himself a people. That He would bring forth a messiah, and all the prophecies surrounding that. And that His Son will come again. Anyone who knows God's promises in the Bible, and how they were fulfilled, should look at the Second Coming as ANYthing but "unexpected", but on the contrary, very MUCH expected.

But he's here already; in our Hearts.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Chief motivator?? Where?

Greg

Of course!!

What other chief motivator is there, I ask you? Even the Bible says:

For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men, training us to renounce irreligion and worldly passions, and to live sober, upright, and godly lives in this world, awaiting our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all iniquity and to purify for himself a people of his own who are zealous for good deeds.--Titus 2:11-13

The Bible says it in lots of other ways too: laying up treasure that moth does not destroy, etc. I'm rather surprised to be honest that you haven't heard this--that yes indeed, it's not foreign to regenerate Christians to see the Second Coming as our chief motivator, our "blessed hope".

Greg

Greg

Greg

Whatever this mob reckon:

The Second Coming of the Lord and the Last Judgment

Greg

Greg

Greg

But he's here already; in our Hearts.

Greg

Nope. No no no no no no no

If you are regenerate, you are indwelt by the Holy Spirit. Jesus the Son of God sits at the Right Hand of God the Father, however. He does NOT dwell "in our hearts". No

Mark 16:19 After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.

Greg with caring and respect I urge you to read the New Testament--get the ESV or NIV, not a Catholic version. I have no animus toward Catholic brothers and sisters; my in-laws are all Catholics. But if you have not read the NT in a while, just the text itself not from Catholic sources, it might be interesting for you to do so.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Mostly pretty good. Nothing in the Bible about mortal sin or "purification"

Greg

Greg

Greg

(1 John 5:16-17)

What is a Mortal Sin?

My mob....

Greg

Greg

Greg

(1 John 5:16-17)

What is a Mortal Sin?

My mob....

Greg

That's.....Catholic law. That's not in the Bible.

Some snowflake get bet out of shape and went to kill someone?
Seems to be the trend with mentally unstable idiots
Some dem did something. Said he was upset with people trying to destroy the white race, but I thought the Jews were white?
83m67r5.jpg

We have Jews in the House and Senate, why do Republicans only have 1 in the House. It was a white supremacist, same ones in Charlottesville, same one that shot up the other synagogue. Now are you fond of Jerry Nadler or Soros? I can name a lot of Jews you right wing nuts put down.

Are you a white supremacist? I assume you are, so why do most hate Jews so much? to kill them?

You're obsessed with the Jews and we have the posts to prove it here, Penny. So shut up, really.

Seems like a strange question for you of all people to ask. Besides, even an ignoramus must have some inkling of the mythology of the greedy, manipulative Jew stereotype.

White supremacists, do I need to say, Tree of Life Synagogue, Charlottesville? And now this, all done by white supremacists.

Penny you haven't one leg to stand on. YOU believe the very same things they do. The very same. "Jews will never replace us" and all of it. The entire board is calling you out on it, basically.

So why? We have few Jews in the US, why are they not attacking blacks and brown skinned Hispanics (which most are Christian- I guess that is why).

Muslims and Jews they attack, why??

Sri Lanka church killings...Neonazis are only a small group of scum. The real big killers are on the left or fanatical Isis types.

Greg

It pretty much white nationalists which are the mass shooters. Man most of you are in denial.

So why? We have few Jews in the US, why are they not attacking blacks and brown skinned Hispanics (which most are Christian- I guess that is why).

Penny you are asking me to defend the beliefs of people whose beliefs I find insane. BUT YOU DO NOT. You are being called out as frequently posting crap about the Jews. In fact you believe many of the same things that these Charlottesville folks do. SO YOU EXPLAIN IT TO ME, since you are closer to their thinking than I am.

Can you understand that. Penny?

Penny you are asking me to defend the beliefs of people whose beliefs I find insane. BUT YOU DO NOT. You are being called out as frequently posting crap about the Jews. In fact you believe many of the same things that these Charlottesville folks do. SO YOU EXPLAIN IT TO ME, since you are closer to their thinking than I am.

Can you understand that. Penny?

I can't. All whites yelling in Charlottesville, Jews will not replace us, and blood and soil. Newsflash to the stupid white nationalists, perhaps a few Jews were fighting in the civil war, but I imagine they were on the Union side of things. Republicans are the biggest Israel backers, and yet they despise Jews individually.

Sri Lanka church killings...Neonazis are only a small group of scum. The real big killers are on the left or fanatical Isis types.

Greg

It pretty much white nationalists which are the mass shooters. Man most of you are in denial.

Why do you hate white men so much that you come on here and lie about them? Why's it so important to you that they all need labeled as a danger to society?

Greg

Why do you hate white men so much that you come on here and lie about them? Why's it so important to you that they all need labeled as a danger to society?

I'm married to a white man. But not a white nationalists. Now what is it about white nationalists that hate Jews, most are white in the US , even in Israel. Most Jews are hard to tell apart from a non Jewish white man.

Greg

I'm married to a white man. But not a white nationalists. Now what is it about white nationalists that hate Jews, most are white in the US , even in Israel. Most Jews are hard to tell apart from a non Jewish white man.
May God have mercy on him.

Greg

You don't say?

Greg

Of the 10 most deadly mass shootings ever, only two of them took place in the US. Neither had anything to do with "white supremacy".
5c8bf4e1daa50758715dd9f2-960-672.jpg

Of the 16 worst US mass shootings since Columbine, 9 were perpetrated by "white" men although the half jewish/half cuban Nick Cruz doesn't qualify as white in my opinion. Only 3 of those white shooters were motivated by race hatred.
0f784e68-fe1d-447b-b7bb-a057090d9050.png

So it really seems to me that you're lying about white men for some reason.

Forum List

Back