Shooting at Chabad of Poway Synagogue

Absolutely horrid. I'm getting really sick of this crap.

As an aside, when I go to church this morning, I know they'll be more than one guy concealed carrying. You don't like that libs, I don't care. Cry some more

Actually, for the first time in my life, I've been feeling a slight unease when walking past churches. And now it's spread to backpacks. I've started paying attention to them.

It's all coming very quickly to a close here.

Who knew, 20 years ago, that "every eye will see Him" might have meant Smartphones, internet, iPads etc?

did anyone on CNN/MSNBC mention that the shooter may have been wearing a red hat? and that when they get more information {like in a few weeks} they will let us know if the culprit was wearing a red hat.,.....kinda like the russian hoax

That is the fertile imagination of a Trump supporting moron, right there.

The Christians have had something weird against the Jews for centuries.How Jesusy!

You don't history so good, do you.

(Protip: Jews killed Christ.)

Even if this horseshit would be true, the people who did this have been dead for around 2,000 years. You are beyond stupid. Why should anyone continue to be attacked over something that went down 2,000 years ago?

I "history" very good. I have a B.A. in it, which involved passing both written and oral comps. Good grief. Learn English, please.

BTW, Miss "History Major" -

Mark 15:

6 Now it was the custom at the festival to release a prisoner whom the people requested. 7 A man called Barabbas was in prison with the insurrectionists who had committed murder in the uprising. 8 The crowd came up and asked Pilate to do for them what he usually did.

9 “Do you want me to release to you the king of the Jews?” asked Pilate,10 knowing it was out of self-interest that the chief priests had handed Jesus over to him. 11 But the chief priests stirred up the crowd to have Pilate release Barabbas instead.

12 “What shall I do, then, with the one you call the king of the Jews?” Pilate asked them.

13 “Crucify him!” they shouted.

14 “Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate.

But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!”

15 Wanting to satisfy the crowd, Pilate released Barabbas to them. He had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified.

TL;DR: JEWS KILLED CHRIST.

You fucking idiot, even if you would be correct, which you are not, the people who did this have been dead for 2,000 years! What are you carrying on about?

The text is literally in front of your face and you deny it. Too funny. You are THEE quintessential leftist. Well done.

The Nuns taught us that Jesus died for OUR sins and because of our sinfulness we all participated in the murder of Christ; but Christ rose and saved us from our sin. Had the mob at the time not done what they did we'd still be hell bound but it did not stop them being responsible for their part (through sinfulness).

So every time you commit a sin you are responsible for Christ's death!!

I'm glad that he has forgiven me and I am humbled by His sacrifice, but I still can't help considering you an idiot. It was the Romans who put Jesus to death. Now go hate on the Italians, Spanish, Gauls, Britons, Greeks and anyone else who was a part of the Roman Empire.

roman-empire-topics.jpg

Greg

As an aside, when I go to church this morning, I know they'll be more than one guy concealed carrying. You don't like that libs, I don't care. Cry some more

Actually, for the first time in my life, I've been feeling a slight unease when walking past churches. And now it's spread to backpacks. I've started paying attention to them.

Who knew, 20 years ago, that "every eye will see Him" might have meant Smartphones, internet, iPads etc?

Huh? PM me on that one. lol

Greg

Greg

I'm okay with everyone knowing from where it comes: Revelation 1:7

Greg

Crazy book that; heard some interesting points about it from some Fundies...nice people and all that but I prefer the Catholic teaching; be ready at all time 'cause you never know.

Greg

"might" then again maybe not.

Greg

Greg

Crazy book that; heard some interesting points about it from some Fundies...nice people and all that but I prefer the Catholic teaching; be ready at all time 'cause you never know.

Greg

Oh do not get me wrong. I'm not one to ever predict the "hour or the day" or anything like that. I just think--as very many people do, as actually seems to be in our "collective conscious"-- that it's soon.

Why do white supremacists hate Jews so much??

Why do leftists (like you) do so as well? Y'all must have some kind of reasons, amirite?

So spell them out already! I grew up with a bunch of Jewish friends and :fu:as far as I'm concerned.

We have Jews in the House and Senate, why do Republicans only have 1 in the House. It was a white supremacist, same ones in Charlottesville, same one that shot up the other synagogue. Now are you fond of Jerry Nadler or Soros? I can name a lot of Jews you right wing nuts put down.

Are you a white supremacist? I assume you are, so why do most hate Jews so much? to kill them?

You're obsessed with the Jews and we have the posts to prove it here, Penny. So shut up, really.

So why do white supremacists want to kill Jews and hate Jews??

Why do leftists (like you) do so as well? Y'all must have some kind of reasons, amirite?

So spell them out already! I grew up with a bunch of Jewish friends and :fu:as far as I'm concerned.

We have Jews in the House and Senate, why do Republicans only have 1 in the House. It was a white supremacist, same ones in Charlottesville, same one that shot up the other synagogue. Now are you fond of Jerry Nadler or Soros? I can name a lot of Jews you right wing nuts put down.

Are you a white supremacist? I assume you are, so why do most hate Jews so much? to kill them?

You're obsessed with the Jews and we have the posts to prove it here, Penny. So shut up, really.

I wouldn't begin to imagine, Penny. I don't hate Jews but you post crap about them all the time. So why don't YOU explain this to ME

Your favourite topic.

Greg

Greg

Oh do not get me wrong. I'm not one to ever predict the "hour or the day" or anything like that. I just think--as very many people do, as actually seems to be in our "collective conscious"-- that it's soon.

Of course that's a "maybe" but end dayers have been saying that since...well...about AD1. lol. Let me just say it would be an unexpected pleasant surprise but I don't use it as any sort of motivator.

Greg

Seems like a strange question for you of all people to ask. Besides, even an ignoramus must have some inkling of the mythology of the greedy, manipulative Jew stereotype.

Same reason Radical leftist Hamas supporters do; they're vermin.

Greg

Seems like a strange question for you of all people to ask. Besides, even an ignoramus must have some inkling of the mythology of the greedy, manipulative Jew stereotype.

White supremacists, do I need to say, Tree of Life Synagogue, Charlottesville? And now this, all done by white supremacists.

True enough(knowing ABOUT the stereotype) though Thomas Aquinas gave an excellent response to that. You should seek it out.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Of course that's a "maybe" but end dayers have been saying that since...well...about AD1. lol. Let me just say it would be an unexpected pleasant surprise but I don't use it as any sort of motivator.

Greg

Well, that's too bad. The Bible says it should be a chief motivator.

Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.--2 Timothy 4:8

Not only that, but God's promises are rock solid--absolutely sure. He said He would make Abraham's ancestors as numerous as the stars. That He would make for himself a people. That He would bring forth a messiah, and all the prophecies surrounding that. And that His Son will come again. Anyone who knows God's promises in the Bible, and how they were fulfilled, should look at the Second Coming as ANYthing but "unexpected", but on the contrary, very MUCH expected.

White supremacists, do I need to say, Tree of Life Synagogue, Charlottesville? And now this, all done by white supremacists.

Goodness me I just can't imagine for the life of me why once in a blue moon a young, alienated white male might lash out at American society.

white msm1.jpg

Sri Lanka church killings...Neonazis are only a small group of scum. The real big killers are on the left or fanatical Isis types.

Greg

Forum List

Back