Shooting at Chabad of Poway Synagogue

Why does the most rabidly pro-Jewish country in the World, have the most shootings upon Jews in the World too?

There's probably more anti-Semites in Poland, than the USA, and yet this doesn't keep happening.

Either, it's some mighty coincidence, or it's the Globalist Jews doing it, to make themselves victims to stomp out anti-Semitic views through shock value.
I am certain you will not get an infraction for this! Nope! Not ewe!

I don't support this crap, I'm against senseless violence.

Why should I get an infraction, exactly?
There were even Mods calling it good, when far worse massacres were practiced upon Palestinians, by Israel.
Because you are bashing Jews which is allowed and not Muslims which is not allowed.
Allowed? Not allowed? Those only apply if you’re a right winger. But they hate gays even more than they hate Jews and Muslims and blacks and Hispanics.
Fake news.
Really? You don’t think they hate gays more than they hate Muslims, blacks, Hispanics, and Jews?

Why does the most rabidly pro-Jewish country in the World, have the most shootings upon Jews in the World too?

There's probably more anti-Semites in Poland, than the USA, and yet this doesn't keep happening.

Either, it's some mighty coincidence, or it's the Globalist Jews doing it, to make themselves victims to stomp out anti-Semitic views through shock value.

There were even Mods calling it good, when far worse massacres were practiced upon Palestinians, by Israel.
Because you are bashing Jews which is allowed and not Muslims which is not allowed.
Allowed? Not allowed? Those only apply if you’re a right winger. But they hate gays even more than they hate Jews and Muslims and blacks and Hispanics.

If I’m wrong, correct me. But I’m pretty sure they hate the gays the most.
I’m pretty sure gays hate conservatives more than conservatives hate gays .. the way Pete Buttigieg has attacked pence for no reason at all proves it
Well Buttigieg doesn’t put laws in place to hurt people. Pence passed laws in Indiana that attempted to ruin the lives of 280,000 gays that live there.
Only reason that’s OK with Republicans is because they hate gays the very most.

I’m pretty sure gays hate conservatives more than conservatives hate gays .. the way Pete Buttigieg has attacked pence for no reason at all proves it
Well Buttigieg doesn’t put laws in place to hurt people. Pence passed laws in Indiana that attempted to ruin the lives of 280,000 gays that live there.
The law made something hurt?? Lol what?? Haha

Cheer up. :11:

I haven’t seen any evidence that the murderer is another right winger. But the odds are that he probably is. But that’s just from the odds.

D3vU-_EW4AAKGgO

Fake news.
Really? You don’t think they hate gays more than they hate Muslims, blacks, Hispanics, and Jews?
I don't hate gays, I am just repulsed by them and sick of hearing about them constantly.

I haven’t seen any evidence that the murderer is another right winger. But the odds are that he probably is. But that’s just from the odds.

D3vU-_EW4AAKGgO
Lol how many rightwingers committed the 200 shootings the past 48 hours in towns run by democrats?

Fake news.
I don't hate gays, I am just repulsed by them and sick of hearing about them constantly.

Agree they are a small minority. But the MSM must keep ramming them down our collective throats all day every day to sway the youth perhaps? Like on the TeeVee endless stream of black bean homo. But in real life, almost never encounter one? Huh? You'd think they was 59% up in Silicon Valley. You may find brown or homo but not many full black.

That's from gateway Pundit, a known fake news site. It's been iber 12 hours since it was posted and there is not one other news organization has confirmed it.

I don't think it's real, I think it's the gateway Pundit trying to play "gotcha".

Thats' what you people say every tim on this site since I started reading it. Even though Almost always proven wrong. You hit run to other thread

The shooter evidently was a right wing Trump lover, because in his "manifesto" he calls Trump a c*cksucker. lol.

did anyone on CNN/MSNBC mention that the shooter may have been wearing a red hat? and that when they get more information {like in a few weeks} they will let us know if the culprit was wearing a red hat.,.....kinda like the russian hoax

Do you think you're clever? I hate to disappoint you, but you have become a cliche.
There are people right IN this thread claiming he was inspired by Trump and supported Trump.
Where?

The law made something hurt?? Lol what?? Haha
Thanks for showing everybody how..........clever......you think you are.

Fake news.
Repulsed?

I know what you feel. Because I’m repulsed by racists and homophobes but I don’t hate them. They simply disgust me.

He hates Trump, and hates Israel.

Sound familiar ?
All too familiar – it sounds like yet another conservative wrongfully accusing an entire class of persons for the act of one person.

It sounds like a conservative seeking to further divide the American people.

It sounds like a conservative attempting to foment discord and conflict for some perceived partisan gain.

Yes, sadly, it’s very familiar.

Forum List

Back