Shooting at Lafayette, LA Theater

These incidents are a small price to pay for our second amendment rights

Well moron.....each year on average over guns are used by law abiding citizens to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives 2 million times...

2 million crimes stopped...

vs.

8,454 gun murders in 2013 (and the gun murder rate is going down, not up as more Americans own and carry guns for self defense...12.8 million now carry guns for self defense)

I think even you can do the math and see the difference.....

In fantasy land. 2 million is a made up number which isn't even mathematically possible.

If just one life is saved..........

-Geaux

Could save a few lives with magazine capacity limits.

No you couldn't. Ever hear why the cops need 15 round magazines? They spray and pray

-Geaux

Well moron.....each year on average over guns are used by law abiding citizens to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives 2 million times...

vs.

8,454 gun murders in 2013 (and the gun murder rate is going down, not up as more Americans own and carry guns for self defense...12.8 million now carry guns for self defense)

Nobody bought your 2 million number the first time you tried it. Mere gun owners fantasies

No it is a statistical study of felons who have had confrontations with the law and private citizens with guns. There are far more confrontations with guns thatn cops shooting criminals, and so using established ratios the estimate is about 2 million crimes averted with guns by private individuals each year.

I'm not sure you came close to an intelligent thought. There is no evidence there are 2 million crimes averted with guns. There are less than 10 million crimes committed each year. The vast majority are committed with nobody there to defend them. 2 million is not even mathematically possible given crime rates, gun ownership, and other facts we know.

vs.

In fantasy land. 2 million is a made up number which isn't even mathematically possible.

-Geaux

It would be greatly outnumbered by the 500+ accidently killed with guns.

I'm more concerned about those drowning in pools

Geaux

Those are mostly children. Imagine if you let them play with guns.

They played with guns for decades with almost zero mass shootings. Now libtards don't let them play with guns and shootings are all over the p lace, nearly every day in every town!
OMG, the humanity!

vs.

-Geaux

No you couldn't. Ever hear why the cops need 15 round magazines? They spray and pray

-Geaux

Ever heard of anyone needing 15 rounds for defense? Doesn't happen, most defenses are 2-3 shots. Any more and you are endangering everyone around you.

vs.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Ever heard of anyone needing 15 rounds for defense? Doesn't happen, most defenses are 2-3 shots. Any more and you are endangering everyone around you.

Not true at all. Try harder

-Geaux

-Geaux

It would be greatly outnumbered by the 500+ accidently killed with guns.

I'm more concerned about those drowning in pools

Geaux

Those are mostly children. Imagine if you let them play with guns.

They played with guns for decades with almost zero mass shootings. Now libtards don't let them play with guns and shootings are all over the p lace, nearly every day in every town!
OMG, the humanity!

What were the accidental shooting stats for those decades? Way more people are accidently shot and killed than are shot in mass shootings.

vs.

Nobody bought your 2 million number the first time you tried it. Mere gun owners fantasies

No it is a statistical study of felons who have had confrontations with the law and private citizens with guns. There are far more confrontations with guns thatn cops shooting criminals, and so using established ratios the estimate is about 2 million crimes averted with guns by private individuals each year.
If you`re correct 130 million crimes have been averted with a gun since I`ve been born. I don`t know of a single person who claims to have done so. How gullible are you?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Then give some examples. You think every defense is a big shootout? You must be joking. Please give examples of defenders firing more than 10 rounds.

vs.

-Geaux

Oh Gawd...........love the expert opinions from meatheads who use wiffle ball bats to defend their homes!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Then give some examples. You think every defense is a big shootout? You must be joking. Please give examples of defenders firing more than 10 rounds.

You give me examples of where innocent lives were taken by a lawful gun owner in self defense using 15 round magazines?

I can wait

-Geaux

vs.

-Geaux

Oh Gawd...........love the expert opinions from meatheads who use wiffle ball bats to defend their homes!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Only people who need hi cap magazines are mass shooters and gang bangers.

vs.

-Geaux

Again, not true

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

You give me examples of where innocent lives were taken by a lawful gun owner in self defense using 15 round magazines?

I can wait

-Geaux

Examples of mass shooters and gang bangers using them are easy to find. Obviously you can't find anyone needing them for defense. Way to arm the criminals.

-Geaux

Again, not true

-Geaux

I'm waiting on your examples of defenders needing them.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I can wait

-Geaux

Examples of mass shooters and gang bangers using them is easy to find. Obviously you can't find anyone needing them for defense. Way to arm the criminals.

I don't care about criminals.. We're talking law abiding citizens that you wish to impact,

Again, show us where a lawful gun owner using a weapon in self defense, with a 15 round capacity, killed innocent bystanders

Still waiting

-Geaux

-Geaux

Again, not true

-Geaux

I'm waiting on your examples of defenders needing them.

Same reason cops need them.

Next question?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

I can wait

-Geaux

Examples of mass shooters and gang bangers using them are easy to find. Obviously you can't find anyone needing them for defense. Way to arm the criminals.

No one in their right mind want's to use small capacity magazines to learn marksmanship. YOu end up spending all your range time reloading or spend hundreds more than you need buying extra magazines.

Forum List

Back