Shooting at Lafayette, LA Theater

No big deal

Just another American exercising his second amendment rights
Maybe if you understood the 2nd Amendment you wouldn't make stupid statements like that. Embarrassed? For you I am.
Our cherished second amendment makes it clear that anyone choosing to shoot up a movie theatre or first grade classroom will have access to the weapon of his choice

It is the price we are willing to pay for being "safe"
30,000 gun deaths a year

You are stupid,, aren't you......it is illegal for felons to own or carry guns......and all of your gun laws did nothing to stop him......that theater was a legally mandated gun free zone...which he as a felon ignored.....but........every law abiding citizen obeyed that law, and we're left helpless in the face of a violent criminal.....

The blood is on your hands....you anti gun extremists disarmed those people and left them helpless in the face of a violent criminal...

Let's see how many times he was arrested....and how he got his gun.....and how none of your stupid laws stopped him......and left no one able to stop him.

He is a typical shooter....dead within minutes by his own hand long before the police arrive...with guns...to stop him.....

How long have we had guns in this country?
How long have we had movie theaters?
These theater shootings are 2-3 years old.
It isn't the guns or the movie theaters and as long as we keep ignoring the cause and focussing on the tool, more people will die.

It is not the guns and not the theaters except for one factor; are the theater gun ban zones? IF so, they are far more likely to get such shootings.

apparently it was another gun free zone..........so only the criminal had a gun...
A study of 62 mass shootings in the last 30 years found zero cases of someone choosing a place because it was a gun free zone. I know, facts often suck.
Opinion flashback NRA s gun-free zone myth

Early reports are that he is a white tea party Fox news reporter.
If he is, conservative media will blame prescription drugs and mental illness. The shooter was the real victim.
What part of no details are you too dense to comprehend????

But the fact that the left celebrates death is telling, and an indictment of your true agenda.
Sorry I'm just going off of every single case of white, Christian mass murder ever.
Yeah.....you can count them in one hand all of the white, Christian mass murders. But because black lives only matter when the perp is white.....most black on black mass shootings aren't worth mentioning.......Even though they happen every God Damned week.

These incidents are a small price to pay for our second amendment rights

Well moron.....each year on average over guns are used by law abiding citizens to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives 2 million times...

2 million crimes stopped...

vs.

8,454 gun murders in 2013 (and the gun murder rate is going down, not up as more Americans own and carry guns for self defense...12.8 million now carry guns for self defense)

I think even you can do the math and see the difference.....

Nobody bought your 2 million number the first time you tried it. Mere gun owners fantasies

MMoron...it is actual research.....not anti gun extremist fantasies....

You mean very old flawed surveys. You use surveys that aren't national and that you can't even prove exist.

No big deal

Just another American exercising his second amendment rights
Maybe if you understood the 2nd Amendment you wouldn't make stupid statements like that. Embarrassed? For you I am.
Our cherished second amendment makes it clear that anyone choosing to shoot up a movie theatre or first grade classroom will have access to the weapon of his choice

It is the price we are willing to pay for being "safe"
30,000 gun deaths a year

2 million violent criminals stopped or prevented each year, on average.....

Vs.

8,454 gun murders in 2013 ( committed primarily by gangs in inner city, small, multi block areas)

So, obviously you can't do simple math...........find someone who can.....

Well moron.....each year on average over guns are used by law abiding citizens to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives 2 million times...

vs.

8,454 gun murders in 2013 (and the gun murder rate is going down, not up as more Americans own and carry guns for self defense...12.8 million now carry guns for self defense)

Nobody bought your 2 million number the first time you tried it. Mere gun owners fantasies

You mean very old flawed surveys. You use surveys that aren't national and that you can't even prove exist.

Asshole.....I have posted them, countless times....they show you are wrong and then you pull out one survey that isn't even a gun survey......I have grown tired of your anti gun foolishness........

vs.

Asshole.....I have posted them, countless times....they show you are wrong and then you pull out one survey that isn't even a gun survey......I have grown tired of your anti gun foolishness........

Prove your number is even possible based on gun ownership and crime rates. Keep in mind most crimes are committed when nobody is there to defend.

It isn't the guns or the movie theaters and as long as we keep ignoring the cause and focussing on the tool, more people will die.

It is not the guns and not the theaters except for one factor; are the theater gun ban zones? IF so, they are far more likely to get such shootings.

apparently it was another gun free zone..........so only the criminal had a gun...
A study of 62 mass shootings in the last 30 years found zero cases of someone choosing a place because it was a gun free zone. I know, facts often suck.

And of course you are wrong....they never have to choose because the anti gun extremists have already made their schools and government buildings and places,of work legally mandated gun free zones......so they already are gun free zones...

of course....the shooters who choose locations not connected by work or school, and who state their reasons...like Santa Barbara, South Carolina church shooter and at least 3-4 others...chose the locations because they were gun free zones.....

so you are wrong.........get rid of gun free zones and then we will see what happens..

Epic fail.....the article sites Mother Jones as a ref.

Most mass murderers who shoot up a public place like a school or a movie theater never survived to tell everyone their motivation. The ones that rarely do claim innocent due to insanity.

So these fucksticks cannot say if gun-free zones were a factor or not. However...the fact that in almost every case they were in fact gun-free zones should be evidence enough for any rational person.

vs.

Prove your number is even possible based on gun ownership and crime rates. Keep in mind most crimes are committed when nobody is there to defend.

I gave you the studies that prove it.....40 years and 16 studies, by both government and private researchers.....many, like Kleck, and the Clinton justice dept. study were anti gun guys...ditto the Obama CDC study of 2013....

They prove it with actual research...they don't pull the number out of their ass....

And of course you are wrong....they never have to choose because the anti gun extremists have already made their schools and government buildings and places,of work legally mandated gun free zones......so they already are gun free zones...

of course....the shooters who choose locations not connected by work or school, and who state their reasons...like Santa Barbara, South Carolina church shooter and at least 3-4 others...chose the locations because they were gun free zones.....

so you are wrong.........get rid of gun free zones and then we will see what happens..

If they weren't gun free zones many more people would be accidently shot and killed.

I gave you the studies that prove it.....40 years and 16 studies, by both government and private researchers.....many, like Kleck, and the Clinton justice dept. study were anti gun guys...ditto the Obama CDC study of 2013....

They prove it with actual research...they don't pull the number out of their ass....

11 of your 16 say it is less than 2 million. The two biggest studies are a joke, one isn't national and the other you can't prove exists. And kleck has been debunked many times over. Nothing from reality supports your crazy claim.

I work less than a mile from this location. The press released the guys identity very quickly showing he was white.

A white killing whites. Do white lives matter?

Here is his profile on linked in-
John Houser LinkedIn
claims he was a talk radio guest host in the 1990's, and once a week for
RISE AND SHINE WLTZ NBC 38C

Seemed tto move from job to job.

Last edited:
Here is what an armed citizen can do during a mass shooting, taken from recent church shootings...gun free zone churches vs. churches with armed citizens...

Some details to help you make your guess....

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)
No guns: 15 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Here is what an armed citizen can do during a mass shooting, taken from recent church shootings...gun free zone churches vs. churches with armed citizens...

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

vs.

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Osceola ( 0 dead )

Way to cherry pick.

11 of your 16 say it is less than 2 million. The two biggest studies are a joke, one isn't national and the other you can't prove exists. And kleck has been debunked many times over. Nothing from reality supports your crazy claim.

Yes....lie brain.....those are all actual studies cited in Kleck's research.......and again....since you guys know Kleck's methods were the most accurate, you have to lie about his results......considering clinton's justice dept. found 1.5 million defensive uses and obama's CDC, looking at all gun research at a cost of 10 million dollars in 2013 found the number of defensive gun uses at least 500,000 and could be as high as 3 million a year....of course those researchers were fired by obama on the spot............

vs.

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Osceola ( 0 dead )

Way to cherry pick.

Not cherry picking fuck head...those are the stories that have gun free zones vs. stories where some churches actually allowed their members to have guns...........I linked to the stories moron, try reading them.....

You can see armed citizens make a huge difference in lives saved...and it burns your ass to see it posted.

If they weren't gun free zones many more people would be accidently shot and killed.

Sure thing.....any evidence of this?

Fact is....most shooters look for soft targets.

They don't want to have to get in a gunfight. They just want to empty several clips into a bunch of cowering helpless victims.

Forum List

Back