Shooting at Lafayette, LA Theater

Why do they use black colored body bags? Why not white or some cheerful color like a bright amber or hot pink?

These incidents are a small price to pay for our second amendment rights

Well moron.....each year on average over guns are used by law abiding citizens to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives 2 million times...

2 million crimes stopped...

vs.

8,454 gun murders in 2013 (and the gun murder rate is going down, not up as more Americans own and carry guns for self defense...12.8 million now carry guns for self defense)

I think even you can do the math and see the difference.....

Nobody bought your 2 million number the first time you tried it. Mere gun owners fantasies

Bullshit in every way.

He is a felon and thus has no 2nd Amendment rights, and there is no 2nd Amendment right to randomly kill people, though I know libtards like you wish there were so you could cull the political competition like you Stalinists always prefer to do.

The gunman was a known felon, and already in violation of numerous laws but that wont stop gun grabbing fascists from demanding more laws.
Also, the Grand theater was a gun free zone

Except he was able to get a gun.

That's the problem.

No big deal

Just another American exercising his second amendment rights
Maybe if you understood the 2nd Amendment you wouldn't make stupid statements like that. Embarrassed? For you I am.
Our cherished second amendment makes it clear that anyone choosing to shoot up a movie theatre or first grade classroom will have access to the weapon of his choice

It is the price we are willing to pay for being "safe"
30,000 gun deaths a year

Bullshit in every way.

He is a felon and thus has no 2nd Amendment rights, and there is no 2nd Amendment right to randomly kill people, though I know libtards like you wish there were so you could cull the political competition like you Stalinists always prefer to do.

The gunman was a known felon, and already in violation of numerous laws but that wont stop gun grabbing fascists from demanding more laws.
Also, the Grand theater was a gun free zone

Except he was able to get a gun.

That's the problem.

No its not, not really. To bad people like me wernt there to blow this whack jobs brains out before he was able to focus on his task

-Geaux

No big deal

Maybe if you understood the 2nd Amendment you wouldn't make stupid statements like that. Embarrassed? For you I am.
Our cherished second amendment makes it clear that anyone choosing to shoot up a movie theatre or first grade classroom will have access to the weapon of his choice

30,000 gun deaths a year

Ok, I'll take those odds

-Geaux

Well moron.....each year on average over guns are used by law abiding citizens to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives 2 million times...

vs.

8,454 gun murders in 2013 (and the gun murder rate is going down, not up as more Americans own and carry guns for self defense...12.8 million now carry guns for self defense)

In fantasy land. 2 million is a made up number which isn't even mathematically possible.

No big deal

30,000 gun deaths a year

Ok, I'll take those odds

-Geaux
So did those people in that movie theater

vs.

In fantasy land. 2 million is a made up number which isn't even mathematically possible.

If just one life is saved..........

-Geaux

No big deal

30,000 gun deaths a year

Ok, I'll take those odds

-Geaux

Yeah, they were definitely a statistical outlier

-Geaux

vs.

-Geaux

It would be greatly outnumbered by the 500+ accidently killed with guns.

vs.

-Geaux

I'm more concerned about those drowning in pools

Geaux

vs.

Nobody bought your 2 million number the first time you tried it. Mere gun owners fantasies

No it is a statistical study of felons who have had confrontations with the law and private citizens with guns. There are far more confrontations with guns thatn cops shooting criminals, and so using established ratios the estimate is about 2 million crimes averted with guns by private individuals each year.

vs.

-Geaux

Could save a few lives with magazine capacity limits.

vs.

-Geaux

I'm more concerned about those drowning in pools

Geaux

Those are mostly children. Imagine if you let them play with guns.

No its not, not really. To bad people like me wernt there to blow this whack jobs brains out before he was able to focus on his task

Yeah. So how many mass shootings have you and your penis compensator personally stopped?

lol.....you are one sorry ass fag...........calling people k00ks with 450,000 posts to your name in a couple of years. That's seriously fucked s0n!!!

And for the past 3 years, you've been babbling about how guns are on the verge of going away and instead, the number of guns produced since Obama took office has :2up::boobies:DOUBLED!!!!:boobies::2up:

No big deal

30,000 gun deaths a year

Ok, I'll take those odds

-Geaux

Yes, they took the odds of being in a gun ban theater that obviously prevented the mass shooting from occurring there. It actually happened at the local gun range and the confusion is just a FOX News misinformation campaign.

/sarc

The only way to stop this kind of thing is to let legal gun carry exist EVERYWHERE.

Forum List

Back