Shooting at Lafayette, LA Theater

The shooter chased a female out of the theatre then went back in and shot himself.

Really bizarre

yep

the whole thing is bizarre...but then...under Obama all is bizarre...lets wait and see with what they come out this time.

very strange.

But....but.... why the big hubub over two people killed and 9 injured when these stats are a standard weekend night in Chicongo?

But....but.... why the big hubub over two people killed and 9 injured when these stats are a standard weekend night in Chicongo?
Crazy & racist.

Ohhh boy
Anti gun people crack me up...they are the same people who tell us we can't round up 20 million illegals BUT they think they can round up THREE HUNDRED MILLION guns!

Oh, and of course the criminals will turn theirs in too!

Crazy & racist.

Ohhh boy
Anti gun people crack me up...they are the same people who tell us we can't round up 20 million illegals BUT they think they can round up THREE HUNDRED MILLION guns!

I'm not anti gun lol

Anyhow I gotta go. I have an estimate on Mars tomorrow. Gnite

Crazy & racist.

Ohhh boy

I'm not anti gun lol

Anyhow I gotta go. I have an estimate on Mars tomorrow. Gnite

Trolling me in this thread too, Herr shabbos goy?

Stalker much? :cuckoo:

Funny how they are already blasting this in huge letters on the front page of CNN. Usually these types of incidents with only a few deaths are ignored. Definite indicator of a false flag.

Lol you can tell this is a hoax already.

JUST IN: PD: We've ID'd the shooter but aren't releasing name as we do background check."

I bet they find "his" Ford Ranger across the street with a bible inside, more ammo and a confederate flag bumper sticker. Not to mention the manifesto!!

Bobby, they really miss you in the Conspiracy forum. They told me to tell you, "Come home, Bobby! All is forgiven!"

JUST IN: PD: We've ID'd the shooter but aren't releasing name as we do background check."

I bet they find "his" Ford Ranger across the street with a bible inside, more ammo and a confederate flag bumper sticker. Not to mention the manifesto!!

Bobby, they really miss you in the Conspiracy forum. They told me to tell you, "Come home, Bobby! All is forgiven!"

CNN raising the question, is sitting in a dark theater with strangers safe....not in America apparently...Theaters to become high security zones.

0bama Youth Corps being put to work?

CNN raising the question, is sitting in a dark theater with strangers safe....not in America apparently...Theaters to become high security zones.

0bama Youth Corps being put to work?

You are on to us. We lead them out of the FEMA camps on raids. Some of them have kamikaze missions, and know that they are not coming back.....

How come everyone, approximately 100 people in the theater wasn't immediately tweeting about this? Giving out all kinds of information?

Because this is a bonafide false flag.

Twitter would be all over it in real time as the metal hit the floor.

If you can find those tweets, you belong to Mensa.

The 2nd Amendment didn't kill attack these people...............
In a country with this many people this shit will happen.............Nut cases are out there............and even if you OUTLAW guns............they will still be available...............

You would punish the many............for the acts of the very few....................Guns in a lot of cases have saved people's lives..............but of course the gun grabbers will not post those stories...............only the ones that suit their agenda.

Multiple thread on the same subject..

How come everyone, approximately 100 people in the theater wasn't immediately tweeting about this? Giving out all kinds of information?

KATC.com Continuous News Coverage Acadiana-Lafayette - Police chief Three dead seven injured in Grand 16 shooting
Shooter confirmed to be a lone 58 year old white male.
This is pretty scary stuff. I usually feel at ease while in a theatre, but I'd be lying if these types of incidents don't make me think twice about going.
White guy responsible? Oh, just a poor, misguided soul with a mental illness. Can't be helped!
F@ck the 2nd amendment.

another gun free zone

In a country with this many people this shit will happen.............Nut cases are out there............and even if you OUTLAW guns............they will still be available...............

You would punish the many............for the acts of the very few....................Guns in a lot of cases have saved people's lives..............but of course the gun grabbers will not post those stories...............only the ones that suit their agenda.
In countries that ban guns they use bombs. If a person ANY person wants to kill they will.

Media refuses to identify the shooter. People in alternative media online have already identified him though.

In countries that ban guns they use bombs. If a person ANY person wants to kill they will.

In countries that ban guns they use bombs.

they also use guns

banning them does not stop criminals from using them

it only prevents the law abiding from having them

Multiple thread on the same subject..

Maybe they were too busy running from gunfire to tweet. :dunno:

Forum List

Back