Shooting at Lafayette, LA Theater

Reminds me of the Aurora theater shooter...What the hell is going on here? They give lunatics free guns?

Yo, no, it`s "Democrats" expressing their displeasure with Obama!

"GTP"
fucking freeloaders.jpg

I see the idiocy has already started. Can't you guys at least wait and get some facts before you start trying to score political points off this?

I used to wait.....out of respect for the dead....and then I would watch the anti gun extremists dragging the still cooling bodies in front of the cameras and cry for more gun control....as our guys stayed silent....can't afford to do that anymore...the left has no civility in them.......so we have to move as they do or lose our rights.......

And you think posting ridiculous garbage on a forum is preventing you from losing your rights? You gotta get out there and work your little fingers to the bone? :p

fa5961340e.gif

A white guy with bug eyes, a weird name, an unclear past, a photoshopped image, who was on anti depressants.

No matter how many false flag shootings there are, mass confiscation of guns will never happen

Perspective...... Perspective.......

This week in Chicongo:

Week In Progress (7/19 -7/25)
Shot & Killed: 2
Shot & Wounded: 35
Total Shot: 37
Total Homicides: 2

No big deal

Just another American exercising his second amendment rights
Really dude? If you want to be pointing fingers how about pointing it at Obama. Nine people killed by a racist nut job and he said " I've had to make statements like this too many times". Five service men shot by muslim extremist on our own soil, why hasn't he had to make statements about terror on our own soil too many times? How about that woman who was shot by the illegal. What about statements about crimes Illegals do? It's not like there aren't a shit load of crimes by illegals to go around while his administration does nothing.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/2...es-in-hit-and-run-death-23-year-old-mass-man/
Norwich Murder Suspect Should Have Been Deported Report NBC Connecticut
2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Perspective...... Perspective.......

This week in Chicongo:

Week In Progress (7/19 -7/25)
Shot & Killed: 2
Shot & Wounded: 35
Total Shot: 37
Total Homicides: 2

OH!, Well, that makes it ok, then!

No, it is NOT ok for the 0bama Administration to keep doing these staged events/psy ops on the public.

After this I can guarantee YOUR presidink 0bama will push for strict gun control like his plan to add Social Security database to background checks!

Forum List

Back