Shooting at Lafayette, LA Theater

CNN already bringing in the pundits, not even a half hour into the reporting. We don't even know the ID or motive yet and they already know what should happen next.

Lol you can tell this is a hoax already.

JUST IN: PD: We've ID'd the shooter but aren't releasing name as we do background check."

I bet they find "his" Ford Ranger across the street with a bible inside, more ammo and a confederate flag bumper sticker. Not to mention the manifesto!!

Early reports are that he is a white tea party Fox news reporter.
If he is, conservative media will blame prescription drugs and mental illness. The shooter was the real victim.
Just an FYI

CNN & MSNBS are both speculating that he may have been on some legal or illegal meds that "altered" his mind.

Are they conservative media?

Lol you can tell this is a hoax already.

JUST IN: PD: We've ID'd the shooter but aren't releasing name as we do background check."

I bet they find "his" Ford Ranger across the street with a bible inside, more ammo and a confederate flag bumper sticker. Not to mention the manifesto!!
Of course they're not releasing his name yet. They need to search his property & talk to his neighbors BEFORE the media circus pulls up by the dozens.

Just how stupid are you?

CNN already bringing in the pundits, not even a half hour into the reporting. We don't even know the ID or motive yet and they already know what should happen next.
The shooting happened THREE HOURS AGO
Just over three years after the Aurora, CO shooting (and just days after a guilty verdict in that case).

The Colorado shooting was perpetrated by a member of the "Occupy" movement.

Let's keep an open mind and see what details come out.

Just over three years after the Aurora, CO shooting (and just days after a guilty verdict in that case).

I'm making no judgments but that other poster is a fucking paranoid nutjob

Bobby Jindal is already there making statements, one of the [crisis actor] witnesses on CNN just gave an account that went something like "I heard at least 1 pop. then the sirens came on- we ran outside and there were police and sirens and stuff everywhere (kinda quick response time IMO).

Now Jindal is saying how he got there so fast. I don't trust Jindal. He was 45 minutes away and homeland is already there too. Fast mobilization.

Because it's a drill.

Argumentum ad hominem much?

Are we supposed to be impressed because you are using the marxist, 25 Rules of Disinformation, RoD #5?

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as “kooks”, “right-wing”, “liberal”, “left-wing”, “terrorists”, “conspiracy buffs”, “radicals”, “militia”, “racists”, “religious fanatics”, “sexual deviates”, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

The 25 Rules of Disinformation

Bobby Jindal is already there making statements, one of the [crisis actor] witnesses on CNN just gave an account that went something like "I heard at least 1 pop. then the sirens came on- we ran outside and there were police and sirens and stuff everywhere (kinda quick response time IMO).

Now Jindal is saying how he got there so fast. I don't trust Jindal. He was 45 minutes away and homeland is already there too. Fast mobilization.

Because it's a drill.
Hey man I heard Walmart is having a 2 for one sale on Fruit Loops & Renolds Wrap.

Better hurry

Are we supposed to be impressed because you are using the marxist, 25 Rules of Disinformation, RoD #5?

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as “kooks”, “right-wing”, “liberal”, “left-wing”, “terrorists”, “conspiracy buffs”, “radicals”, “militia”, “racists”, “religious fanatics”, “sexual deviates”, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

Yes, you should be impressed. VERY impressed. Or maybe freaked out.

Now I'm not sure

Because it's a drill.
Hey man I heard Walmart is having a 2 for one sale on Fruit Loops & Renolds Wrap.

Better hurry

Yes, you should be impressed. VERY impressed. Or maybe freaked out.

Now I'm not sure

Because it's a drill.

Better hurry

You got me.

That was indeed my primary attack.

Was I on target or did my black choppers misinform me on your location?

CNN not releasing shooter's name = Jewish
Could be Martian too

Very important that you always consider WHO is benefiting from all these shootings.

When an investigator starts to look into a crime, the FIRST thing they do, is try to find out WHO benefits the most from the crime, and that will usually lead you in the right direction, more often than not.

When you look at Sandy Hoax, who benefited from that? Yep... King Obama, all his gun control freak libturds, and their insane (illegal) agenda.

Joseph Stalin said:

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. The public will clamour for such laws if their personal security is threatened.”

Ben Franklin said:

”Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither.”

Forum List

Back