🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

Not always.

I've seen political-style cartoons that have drawn Mohammed as just another character, only with black hair and beard, and he is part of the dialogue, etc.

I have seen other cartoons of Mohammed that portray him fucking a goat.

I see a difference. Do you?

Yes, the difference is that radical Islam is your ally in your war against civil liberty and the American people.

220px-Piss_Christ_by_Serrano_Andres_%281987%29.jpg

[
You are a fucking moron.

Depends on which christians you ask and your understanding of what a prophet is. Since a lot of christians seemed to be idiots like you I'm not surprised you and they dont know what they are talking about.

No you ridiculous racist, Christianity is based on the idea that Jesus is the son of god. No Christian faith says he was a prophet - only the Muzzie Beasts make that claim.

really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Asslips, the "angry black" racist.....

[
You are a fucking moron.

Depends on which christians you ask and your understanding of what a prophet is. Since a lot of christians seemed to be idiots like you I'm not surprised you and they dont know what they are talking about.

No you ridiculous racist, Christianity is based on the idea that Jesus is the son of god. No Christian faith says he was a prophet - only the Muzzie Beasts make that claim.

Sorry you are confused Uneducated. Makes sense you wouldnt understand because you thought Vancouver was in europe. Fools like you shouldnt be allowed out without your leashes. :laugh:

John 8 28 - So Jesus said When you have lifted - Bible Gateway

So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.

proph·et
ˈpräfət/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person regarded as an inspired teacher or proclaimer of the will of God.

Clown Avatars are Against Free Speech and are more like Totalitarians than Classical Liberals.

Nah, the assclown avies are a public service; they tell everyone at a glance that they are dealing with someone who has an IQ<40.

Treat the assclowns appropriately.

Remember, they're not stupid because they're leftists; they're leftists because they're stupid.

[
You are a fucking moron.

Sorry you are confused Uneducated. Makes sense you wouldnt understand because you thought Vancouver was in europe. Fools like you shouldnt be allowed out without your leashes. :laugh:

So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.

proph·et
ˈpräfət/
noun
  1. 1.

ROFL

You ridiculous little troll

Hebrews 1:5
Verse Concepts

For to which of the angels did He ever say, "YOU ARE MY SON, TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU"? And again, "I WILL BE A FATHER TO HIM AND HE SHALL BE A SON TO ME"?

- See more at: 26 Bible verses about Jesus Christ Son Of God

[
You are a fucking moron.

proph·et
ˈpräfət/
noun
  1. 1.

ROFL

You ridiculous little troll

Hebrews 1:5
Verse Concepts

For to which of the angels did He ever say, "YOU ARE MY SON, TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU"? And again, "I WILL BE A FATHER TO HIM AND HE SHALL BE A SON TO ME"?

- See more at: 26 Bible verses about Jesus Christ Son Of God
Still doesnt change the fact Jesus was a prophet by his own admission. You do realize you can be multiple things. For instance you arent stuck just being an uneducated idiot. You are also a fucking moron.
laugh.gif

proph·et
ˈpräfət/
noun
  1. 1.

An "Islamic cartoon" contest ---- with Pam Geller huh?

What's that smell?
These two guys were idiots. Shooting at random Texas retards for drawing cartoons wasn't going to do a damn thing except what it did - get them both killed. If they had really wanted to have an impact they would have shot Geller. She came up with it and promoted it.
Encouraging murder and even suggesting the target. You really ARE a piece of shit.

[
Still doesnt change the fact Jesus was a prophet by his own admission. You do realize you can be multiple things. For instance you arent stuck just being an uneducated idiot. You are also a fucking moron.
laugh.gif

proph·et
ˈpräfət/
noun
  1. 1.

No stupid;

{
27Jesus went out, along with His disciples, to the villages of Caesarea Philippi; and on the way He questioned His disciples, saying to them, “Who do people say that I am?” 28They told Him, saying, “John the Baptist; and others say Elijah; but others, one of the prophets.”29And He continued by questioning them, “But who do you say that I am?” Peter answered and said to Him, “You are the Christ.” 30And He warned them to tell no one about Him.

31And He began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and the chief priests and the scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. 32And He was stating the matter plainly. And Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him. 33But turning around and seeing His disciples, He rebuked Peter and said, “Get behind Me, Satan; for you are not setting your mind on God’s interests, but man’s.”

34And He summoned the crowd with His disciples, and said to them, “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. 35“For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel’s will save it. 36“For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul? 37“For what will a man give in exchange for his soul?38“For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of him when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.”}

You ridiculous little troll.

[
laugh.gif

proph·et
ˈpräfət/
noun
  1. 1.

No stupid;

{
27Jesus went out, along with His disciples, to the villages of Caesarea Philippi; and on the way He questioned His disciples, saying to them, “Who do people say that I am?” 28They told Him, saying, “John the Baptist; and others say Elijah; but others, one of the prophets.”29And He continued by questioning them, “But who do you say that I am?” Peter answered and said to Him, “You are the Christ.” 30And He warned them to tell no one about Him.

31And He began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and the chief priests and the scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. 32And He was stating the matter plainly. And Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him. 33But turning around and seeing His disciples, He rebuked Peter and said, “Get behind Me, Satan; for you are not setting your mind on God’s interests, but man’s.”

34And He summoned the crowd with His disciples, and said to them, “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. 35“For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel’s will save it. 36“For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul? 37“For what will a man give in exchange for his soul?38“For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of him when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.”}

I guess you are too uneducated to grasp the fact Jesus himself said he was a prophet. I concede to your idiocy.
laugh.gif

[
laugh.gif

proph·et
ˈpräfət/
noun
  1. 1.

No stupid;

{

I guess you are too uneducated to grasp the fact Jesus himself said he was a prophet. I concede to your idiocy.
laugh.gif

You are an absurd little troll.

[
laugh.gif

proph·et
ˈpräfət/
noun
  1. 1.

No stupid;

{

laugh.gif

You are an absurd little troll.
You are an uneducated monkey that thinks Vancouver is in europe instead of the US and Canada.

An "Islamic cartoon" contest ---- with Pam Geller huh?

What's that smell?
These two guys were idiots. Shooting at random Texas retards for drawing cartoons wasn't going to do a damn thing except what it did - get them both killed. If they had really wanted to have an impact they would have shot Geller. She came up with it and promoted it.
Encouraging murder and even suggesting the target. You really ARE a piece of shit.
No, just evaluating these shooters' savvy.

Forum List

Back