Shooting at Seahawks after party, one dead 3 injured

Time to ban parties, NFL, bars, movie theaters, guns, schools, malls, bombs, prescription medication, violent TV shows, violent games, convenience stores, illegal drugs, having boyfriends, having girlfriends, actors, actresses, music, banks, cars, hospitals and there is more to come to protect ourselves. All these have been involved with killings of some sort. We need to keep banning more, it is the only way we can survive as a country.

Luddy i think you should start one thread entitled gun related deaths since sandy. Everyday add the news stories. Keep a running total.

We could just place every gun story that was in the news in the BS file - *Before Sandy*

Then we should start a new calender of events that matter. Ignore all of the black on black crimes and just focus on the gun crimes involving white perps. Some folks want to start profiling whites as if they were the primary cause of gun violence in America.

CNN's Don Lemon On Gun Control: Should We Start Profiling White Men? | RealClearPolitics
Is it true, most mass shootings are by white males? What is the purpose of racial profiling again? :eusa_eh:

What's considered a mass shooting?

Two or more victims?

Funny how you have to invent categories so you can ignore what's really going on.

What's dumb is when you have to focus on stupid shit and skip over valid points.

You mean like racial profiling on white males since they are the ones who usually do mass shootings?

Except for that Virginia Tech thingy. Maybe we should profile Asians too.

We should profile. White men known to be disturbed. Muslims who want to fly on planes and blacks who go into convenience stores. We don't profile enough.

Sportsfan rage is more easily understood when it's mexicans beating someone to death because they were fans of the opposing team. Then they gotta right.

Ban sporting events.

Poor rw's. Scared to death of just facing up the real issue so they blame everyone and everything - from video games to Hitler.

What an enormous FAIL for the pathetic rws.

Ban nitrogen based fertilizer. Ban diesel fuel. Ban nitroglycerin. Ban jet airliners. Ban all knives. Ban razors. Ban baseball bats. Ban large chunks of wood. Ban frozen legs of lamb. Ban piano wire.

We will all surely be safe, won't we?

Poor rw's. Scared to death of just facing up the real issue so they blame everyone and everything - from video games to Hitler.

What an enormous FAIL for the pathetic rws.

What issue? I'm for banning all places and things that have resulted in death.

I think you are narrow minded ass, that would rather see people die because of your agenda. How many NFL, NBA, MLB guys are killed or hurt or involved in night club shootings and problems? The enormous egos of them and actors and actresses is scary. Time to get rid of it all.

Seems the enormous FAIL is on you for being an Ostrich with your head stuck in the sand and your ass up and out for everyone to kick.

Washington: Bellevue Munch Bar shooting after Seahawks party, one killed, 3 injured | The News Tribe

Witnesses said that the Munch Bar was hosting the Seahawks after party when the shooting occurred, adding that one male victim was lying on the floor while the blood was everyware.
Don't worry. I'm not going to post about every gun murder. There have been more than 100 just since the Sandy Hill slaughter and NO one has THAT much time.

Let me guess, you are just going to post about the ones that make you look really stupid. Last time I looked it was illegal to have a gun inside a bar in Washington, so whoever did the shooting was breaking the law before the shooting began.

Washington: Bellevue Munch Bar shooting after Seahawks party, one killed, 3 injured | The News Tribe

Witnesses said that the Munch Bar was hosting the Seahawks after party when the shooting occurred, adding that one male victim was lying on the floor while the blood was everyware.
Don't worry. I'm not going to post about every gun murder. There have been more than 100 just since the Sandy Hill slaughter and NO one has THAT much time.

Let me guess, you are just going to post about the ones that make you look really stupid. Last time I looked it was illegal to have a gun inside a bar in Washington, so whoever did the shooting was breaking the law before the shooting began.

Don't confuse them, they can't stand to be wrong, they start throwing little fits.

Forum List

Back