Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

WRONG & stupid rumor mongering of a partisan jerk.

What do we know? A person who should not have had a gun, had one and used it to harm others. The only political aspect of this incident is this, too many guns are in the possession of too many people who should not have a gun in their possession.

If fingers need to be pointed, point them at the NRA and its policy of no gun control ever!

You don't yet know whether the shooter should have legally been prevented from having a firearm.

I don't want to try to find wrycatchers post....so I will go from your link to it...

There are 8 million of these rifles in American hands.......one was used today to do this shooting.....

8,000,000 to 1

And these rifles in have been used to murder 167 people....in 34 years.....

knives are used to murder over 1,500 people every single year....

The anti-gunners want these guns banned...even though they have no facts or statistics to back up their fear....

So the Brits would be better off had their last terrorist attackers had assault rifles instead of knives...

interesting.

So....are explosives banned in Britain too......since the Manchester bomber used explosives...perhaps they should ban explosives in Britain too.......right?

Can you go to a gun show and purchase explosives? I suppose you can in the parking lot.

Apparently, you can get them in Britain......even if you are a muslim on a terror watch list......and you can then use them to blow up young girls at a concert? Are explosives banned in Britain?

Now watch they will call for more GUN control bank on it, just the false flag kind of stuff mentioned before take an incident like this and those morons like Maxine Waters, Gabby Giffords will all go on take the guns bandwagon again WATCH!!!

SO...what we know is that a lone, radicalized liberal belonging to anti-GOP groups, one calling for the 'termination' of the GOP, shows up at a GOP event and begins firing on them, wounding several people, before being killed himself.

Thankfully they police killed this terrorist / shooter before he could hurt anyone else.

He was a Bernie Brown Shirt.......

I want to give most of the GOP the credit they deserve for this incident, they want to cut health insurance for millions to give the rich a tax cut. So lets give them some credit where credit is due. I have never seen such cruelness in the GOP as I have seen the last several years. Also they want everyone to own a gun. The guy shot got a A by the whatever they call the gun org.

Of course he's your trump....you just "can't recall".

I should complain that you are my stalker. How did I end up with arguably the most stupid person on the forum as my stalker? I demand a better class of troll.

"your trump" indeed...
I find it equally funny that you accuse me of being your stalker when you quote and answer one of my posts to ANOTHER poster......or is he?

I want to give most of the GOP the credit they deserve for this incident, they want to cut health insurance for millions to give the rich a tax cut. So lets give them some credit where credit is due. I have never seen such cruelness in the GOP as I have seen the last several years.

I think that is what the shooter said before he tried to murder those people...

a....you are wrong
b...again you're wrong you fail as a poster and probably an american

a. Link to support your claim.

b. YOu just used a phrase the implies that the person who was wronged after doing wrong had it coming. Combined with your accusation that Trump called for violence FIRST, your words were taking the blame off the shooter and putting it on Trump.
maybe you took it that way but I for 1 abhor violence While people maybe even I, shoot our mouths off I'm sure bloodshed is not what we want...

Words have meaning, and you lefties are far to comfortable with just saying what ever it takes in that moment to smear your enemies without any thought as to whether it is accurate or what effects it has on people.
Well MAYBE it didn't come out like it should have BUT your president must bear some responsibility as he has promoted violence and maybe HE didn't have a thought as to how his loyal subjects would take it

Spot on, of course the Trump supporter's denial is thick, and they will attack you and your thought provoking message, rather thank think about the issue, Trump's words and violence in America.

Trump isn't the one promoting violence. THe Left is.

Democrats, the Party of terrorists.

bill ayers, rahid khalidi, bernadine dorhn...that Puerto Rican terrorists the democrats had in their parade this weekend.....their love and freindship with terrorists is insane....giving a terrorist nation, Iran, 150 billion dollars in cash and letting them get nuclear weapons.....

I want to give most of the GOP the credit they deserve for this incident, they want to cut health insurance for millions to give the rich a tax cut. So lets give them some credit where credit is due. I have never seen such cruelness in the GOP as I have seen the last several years.

I think that is what the shooter said before he tried to murder those people...

Probably, I bet he was sick and tired of their tactics.

a....you are wrong
b...again you're wrong you fail as a poster and probably an american

a. Link to support your claim.

b. YOu just used a phrase the implies that the person who was wronged after doing wrong had it coming. Combined with your accusation that Trump called for violence FIRST, your words were taking the blame off the shooter and putting it on Trump.
maybe you took it that way but I for 1 abhor violence While people maybe even I, shoot our mouths off I'm sure bloodshed is not what we want...

Words have meaning, and you lefties are far to comfortable with just saying what ever it takes in that moment to smear your enemies without any thought as to whether it is accurate or what effects it has on people.
Well MAYBE it didn't come out like it should have BUT your president must bear some responsibility as he has promoted violence and maybe HE didn't have a thought as to how his loyal subjects would take it

Spot on, of course the Trump supporter's denial is thick, and they will attack you and your thought provoking message, rather thank think about the issue, Trump's words and violence in America.

So far....the violence...

--attempeted assassination of Trump

--black lives matter sympathizers have murdered police.

--and now this guy tries to murder republicans....

All left wingers..

[
The last weapon I used was in basic at Ft Leonard Wood Mo. more years ago than I'd care to mention now

Regardless, you of the left are violent and have evil intent.

21a20da733eeb830d92e189bd85fbd080184893d60c2f4a1f275760a638b72c3.jpg
The guy is dead

Yep.

The Capitol Police actually know how to shoot.
Oh...now this was at the Capitol?

Take the Fire in Europe yesterday, and this incident today news flash something bigger is coming. might be tomorrow, might be next week, either way they've got plans and as it was said a few years ago it will be worse than 911.

New Details
June 14, 2017, 10:03 AM EDT

Eyewitness accounts now identify the gunman as a heavy-set white male in his 40s or 50s. The Alexandria Police say the single suspect is in custody. He has not as yet been identified by name.

Earlier reports that the gunman asked the partisan identification of the people practicing before opening fire appears to have been in error, a good faith confusion of another person with the shooter. I’m not sure we can definitively rule that report out. But it now appears that report is at best unconfirmed and likely erroneous.

Listening to Limbaugh right now, as he explains how it's the fault of the Left that this happened, it's all their fault that our political environment has become so divided.

The King of the Division Pimps, saying this.

The problem lies with the behaviors of the crazies of both ends of the spectrum.

What I don't know is whether he knows this, or if he's just become blind.

Democrats, the Party of terrorists.

bill ayers, rahid khalidi, bernadine dorhn...that Puerto Rican terrorists the democrats had in their parade this weekend.....their love and freindship with terrorists is insane....giving a terrorist nation, Iran, 150 billion dollars in cash and letting them get nuclear weapons.....

UM that was their money. Also SA is the terrorists, they do not have nuclear weapons, thanks to the Obama Admin.

Forum List

Back