Should airlines be required to tell passengers if the pilot is black??

This is yet another horrible legacy of affirmative action. In flight school, as in all schools, blacks are held to a lower standard. Most of them can't even read or count past 10. We have a right to know.

And this is yet another in a horrible legacy of stupid posts from none other than you. Blacks comprise only about 1% of pilots in the aviation industry, so there are two guarantees in this fact:

1. The probabaility of encountering an incompetent black pilot, let alone ANY black pilot is minimal.

2. If only 1% of pilots at black, you can rest assured that affirmative action is not a factor in that field, furthermore, the group that has benefitted the most from affirmative action (white females) have a minimal presence in this field as well.

Dunce.

I disagree. He knows most african americans are not illiterate and know how to count. This has nothing to do with educated blacks becoming pilots. This guy is pissed off at the blacks who are gathering in Mobs and attacking the weakest, most vulnerable of our society for murder, rape, beatings, torture, because Michele Obama is leading the charge here with Reparations for Blacks and stirring up hatred where before there was none. Black Panthers seal for reparations has a message about pay up or die.

The entire Black Mob violence explosion should be placed squarely on the shoulders of Barack and Michele Obama for having created an atmosphere of hatred - for having told public schools to no longer punish Black on White violence on school buses or in schools - for having told the news media to look the other way while hundreds upon hundreds of black on white violence MOB attacks take place in over 60 cities thus far. This is about an administration who has remained silent and not made a single statement about Black on White Violence which is at epedemic proportions with the victims being helpless mothers, children, elderly, 12 yr old white girls - whoever is vulnerable.

The truth is the Black Mobs are cowards just as Obama is a coward. They only feel big and tough when they have a MOB backing them up. They bully those who they believe won't fight back. Such as Paula Deen - while they keep their fat mouths shut when the Mexican Cartels call them ******* and evict them out of Southern California neighborhoods. Where's FOX NEWS MEDIA on that story? Where's AL Sharptons fat mouth and Jesse Jacksons fat mouth on that story? SHUTTING UP. That's where...

The Black Mobs are a different breed of folk. Haters - too lazy to go to work but top much of a coward to rob a place without a gang and a cause like Zimmerman, too angry but beating up on elderly white folks and 12 yr old girls because they are too afraid of confronting someone who could fight back and take them to the curb in a NY Minute. They don't know how to deal with anyone who has some game.

These are the people this guy is pissed off with and rightfully so. These people obviously have no interest in getting an education, going to school, they want to rove in gangs beating up on grandma and raping 12 yr olds, murdering Latino men who just happened to put his arm around his own brother ( Brooklyn BOW Murder ) so their target is gay people as well.

Again these Black Mobs are chumps. They target the elderly,little children, gay people, Jewish people, anyone who wouldn't fight back.

They will run like the punks they are when confronted by a cartel gang, MS13 ( who wants them bad now ) Mexican Mafia or Muslim Jihadists - because they know those guys have got game. Well they wanted it off the chain and that is the way they are going to get it down in Sanford I hear so good enough. They have got it coming no doubt.

It is what it is.

-Jeremiah

Being a responsible adult, I would be annoyed if another adult tried to speak for me, but since you have, as you say, it is what it is.

That being said, you can shelve the street vernacular...ie("off the chain"), I do not speak that way, so traditional English will be fine.

Any decent person does not condone the robbing, beating or victimizing of another person, however, it is not likely that the culprits or suspects will be found in this forum as they are out doing the crimes that those like you are railing on about on behalf of your friend.

Out here in California, there are Asian, Armenian and Hispanic gangs, and they all prey on others. Women, children and the elderly are not excluded as victims. Your "friend" and those like him focus all of their energy on rooting out every article that they can find that has to do with "black mobs,thugs and criminals", and in the process proceed to paint the entire black population with the same broad brush.

As far as the President being a "coward", I have come to believe over his two terms that between the obstructionists who publicly undermine his every attempt at action, and the wacko right wing mouthpieces like Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck who openly insult his family and ethnicity with impunity, it is the wish of those types that he fail, and to facillitate that wish, they will flush the country down the toilet to bring that wish to fruition.

Lastly, Mrs. Obama, according to mainstream publications, is not out "lobbying for reparations". If this was a fact,there would be anarchy in every city and backwoods town south of the Mason Dixon Line.

That aside, let's see what the OP has to say about you speaking on his behalf.

Okay does anyone besides me wonder of SS isn't an agent provocateur?

I mean I know lots of racists and none of them are this stupid.

I dunno, the racists I've known are all pretty stupid. That's the main thing they seem to have in common.

For the most part. However I have known some who are intelligent in a diabolically twisted way.

The biggest problem with Shootspeeders is that he won't respond to posts that challenge his logic.

You'd think he'd at least try to defend his own thoughts and ideas, but perhaps he'll prove us wrong. I'm only calling him out on this because he started the OP.

His sole issue it appears is with affirmative action, and while there could be compelling evidence that there are aspects of the initiative that should be reviewed, he does not possess the mental acuity to address them.

How about we just demand knowing if a pilot was low on any qualifications, regardless of color.

Law school question: What do you call a judge who graduated last in his class?

Answer: Your Honor.

Minimal standards for people like doctors, nurses, EMTs, pilots, are supposed to be adequate to for insuring the person is qualified and can do the job safely. No other choices beyond that other than to raise the minimal standards.

Additionally, when you book a flight you book a FLIGHT not a pilot. Anyone can see what color the pilot is when they board the plane. DUH!

We've had Muslim pilots for years working for our commecial airlines - many Muslim pilots fly for Delta. No one has ever had a problem with that. I don't see a problem with having a black pilot either.

Pretty easy to see what happened to poor SS. He's too lazy and too dumb to get an education and a decent job so he's blaming blacks instead of taking responsibility for his own failures. He has posted similar rants in the past, all pointing to his own laziness and stupidity.

He's pure, 100% lazy ass bum and I'd bet money he lives off welfare and his mommy.

We've had Muslim pilots for years working for our commecial airlines - many Muslim pilots fly for Delta. No one has ever had a problem with that. I don't see a problem with having a black pilot either.

When I went to Egypt, I flew Egyptair.

I would bet the cyber dollar the pilot and copilot were muslim. As were most of the passengers.

[
I dunno, the racists I've known are all pretty stupid. That's the main thing they seem to have in common.

Absolutely right. These racist liberals think you fight racism by giving blacks special treatment and persecuting whites!!! Funny ain't it?

Pretty easy to see what happened to poor SS. He's too lazy and too dumb to get an education and a decent job so he's blaming blacks instead of taking responsibility for his own failures. He has posted similar rants in the past, all pointing to his own laziness and stupidity.

He's pure, 100% lazy ass bum and I'd bet money he lives off welfare and his mommy.

the board notes you have no argument and so made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

This is yet another horrible legacy of affirmative action. In flight school, as in all schools, blacks are held to a lower standard. Most of them can't even read or count past 10. We have a right to know.

You want to know the only good thing about your posts?

So do I.

Should airlines be required to tell passengers if the pilot is black??

You forgot to take this off when you posed your idiotic question:

kkk-robe-l.jpg

Forum List

Back