Should American Women Be Scared to Death if Trump Wins or Vice Versa?

As I understand, while Trump just talking, like teenager in school locker room, Clintons acting. Bill using his position to force young women trainee to make something, that not "secual relations", and Hillary defends a real rapers, letting them to avoid justice "because of a lacks of proofs"...

America needs acting president... US women want a strong arm... :)

Trump wasn't "just talking" as witness the numbers of women who have come forward in recent days.

Trump is a poor choice for President for women, Hispanics, blacks, muslims, and anyone who believes in the freedoms and protections of the US Constitution.

If Trump performed sexual crimes - why we don't know about it? In Russia any candidate in bulletin has info from justice - which crimes he performed... How can be else in a such transparent country, like US? :)

Did you not hear Trump brag about groping women and getting away with it because he's famous? He's already told the American public, on more than one occasion, that this is what he does around attractive women. When Mike Tyson was tried, convicted and imprisoned for rape, Trump was one of his staunchest defenders, who vilified his victim.

Women are now coming forward and confirming the things Trump bragged about on those tapes. And there are numerous "unnamed sources" from Trump's TV show, and corporations who refuse to come forward fearing being treated like Alicia Machada, or fired. I don't place much stock in unnamed sources, and with ironclad non-disclosure agreements in place and Trump's penchant for law suits, I don't expect his treatment of women working on this TV show to ever be made public. That's how powerful men protect themselves from being turned on by those they interact with on a daily basis.

I'm choking again. You live in country, famous of business techs, and believe only to words, not to reality... How many "monikas" yuo have to present me right now, abused by Trump? He might to tell everything, just show the result... Any "monica levinsky" which was abused by Trump...

Let's call this Election for what it is. Liberals are the tops when it comes to denial.

The reality is that this is an election where neither side is united behind their candidate; rather, most Americans find themselves voting more against the other candidate vs. for their own candidate. How many people wanted Sanders more than Clinton or Cruz more than Trump?

It is like no election I've seen before.

How can you seriously discuss the thing, who is sexually abusing of telling any mucks at the threshhold of nuclear war? Is it would be bad, if Trump will continue to talking bad things about women, but you wouldn't die from radiation illness? I'm really choking of your logic...

The only person in this campaign talking about nuclear weapons is Donald Trump. Putin desperately wants Trump in the White House because Trump is an idiot. Putin is now claiming Hillary will start nuclear war if she's elected, and Putin is full of shit.

I trust Hillary with nukes more than any of the candidates. I trust her foreign policy experience and she's dealt with Putin in the past. Look how she manhandled Trump in the debates. Putin is scared shitless of Hillary because she's smarter than him.

Ok. We all scared the madness of Hillary, because we don't want a fast destruction of whole world...

You wanna kick down Russia, bypassing international "rules of game". Greatly. Do you think about price, you have to pay for this?

Generally, Russia is ready to any kind of war - it's a specific of Russia for a centuries... Do YOU ready to total war? Or, you just thinking, it would be "far far away" from you personally? ;)

Let's call this Election for what it is. Liberals are the tops when it comes to denial.

The reality is that this is an election where neither side is united behind their candidate; rather, most Americans find themselves voting more against the other candidate vs. for their own candidate. How many people wanted Sanders more than Clinton or Cruz more than Trump?

It is like no election I've seen before.

Sanders seemed to be really good and clever, as I saw... :)

Trump is an elite globalist. That's the thing you alt-right types don't understand. He is the very thing he claims to oppose. He gloated about the recession being a good time for him to make money. He's indebted to the Saudi's, the Russians and the Chinese because Americans banks refused to do business with him due to his multiple bankrupcies.
He owes to the Saudis? hahaha.. Hillary got a better deal with them then, she got millions from them in return of.....????? while Secretary of Sate. Impropriety? Nah...we just turn our head the other way...

DUMBCON you are lying again......He owe a lot of money everywhere. He has several business in ME. So......... do you have proof that he doesn't owe any money to Saudis? Since he doesn't release his tax returns who the hell knows what his business dealings are.

d2db647a820fabaa6ef48b4d1eb726d2.png

"One finger instead of 2300 Humvees"... How do you think, is it good name for this photo? :)

Let’s imagine the sweet dream of many American women comes true and Clinton becomes a president.
Well, if you are:

- an American womanwho has a son(s) and a husband. Be prepared Clinton may start a war with Russia and your men will have to go to fight in that war. Who knows how many lives of Americans it might take. No guarantees your men would come home safe. Besides, they would be defending not so much your country, but the interests of Establishment and Wall Street, which Clinton represents and is a part of.

- an American woman who has a daughter(s). Be prepared Clinton will bring a lot of ME refugees to your country (just like “refugees” in Europe they will appear to be young single men, who actually are supposed to defend their countries from terrorists; nobody will check them at the border, so nobody will actually know how many terrorists will arrive into your country with the help of your new president. ) We all were shocked how those “refugees” were raping and sexually assaulting the women in Cologne (as well as in many other places) and neither police nor the press were not allowed to prevent and to report about that. The ordinary people in the EU would love (but can’t now!) to send all those “refugees” back. In this country it’s still possible to prevent it by just not voting for Clinton (in just a few days this will be too late to repair).

- all women, men, children, gays, transgenders, all Americans. In Nice (France) one terrorist on a truck (without any weapon!) killed hundreds. Even the EU officials admit: there are over 5 thousand terrorists among those “refugees”, whom they allowed to flood their countries. Just make a simple calculation and think: how many ordinary people could 5000 terrorists kill if just one killed hundreds. If Clinton wins and brings those thousands of “refugees”, same things will start happening in your country, your city, your neighborhood. Do you want it? Do you need it? I don’t think so. Can you prevent it? Yes. And you know how.

BTW, some American women I know are trying to hurry up to register to vote for Trump. So, not all American women are dumb as Clinton would love them to be.
the first comment made this entire post not worth reading.
Trump start a war with Russia? really?
I thought Trump was the one that said we should work with Russia, and hillary was the one that said she would wage war against Russia to save her terrorist friends.
Not to mention that the left has been saying that Trump is in bed with Russia.
So which is it, is Trump in debt to Russia? that same Russia that the left is claiming to be supporting Trump and trying ruin hillary? Or does Trump want to go to war with Russia?
Certainly you can see how totally stupid the left is. Claiming Trump was in debt with Russia and best buddies with them didnt work, I know, lets change and suddenly try to claim he is going to try and go to war with Russia.
LOL
and the idiot retarded leftwing voters will buy it and try to pass it off as fact.

How can you seriously discuss the thing, who is sexually abusing of telling any mucks at the threshhold of nuclear war? Is it would be bad, if Trump will continue to talking bad things about women, but you wouldn't die from radiation illness? I'm really choking of your logic...

The only person in this campaign talking about nuclear weapons is Donald Trump. Putin desperately wants Trump in the White House because Trump is an idiot. Putin is now claiming Hillary will start nuclear war if she's elected, and Putin is full of shit.

I trust Hillary with nukes more than any of the candidates. I trust her foreign policy experience and she's dealt with Putin in the past. Look how she manhandled Trump in the debates. Putin is scared shitless of Hillary because she's smarter than him.

ETA:
Since the Russian economy is collapsing due to low oil prices, Putin is seeking to distract Russians from their economic woes by reclaiming the old Soviet empire. The problem for Putin's plans is that a number of former Soviet satellite nations have joined NATO since the fall of the USSR, and the United States is pledged to protect them.

Trump has said that NATO should be scrapped, and that as President, he will not defend NATO countries who haven't met their financial commitments to the Alliance. This plays into Putin's expansion plans. Clinton has pledged to defend NATO Allies. Putin is actively trying to influence this American election so that he can continue to expand the Russian Empire.

Oh, meine gott, about "collapsing economy" again... :) I would kiss you to any places, if Putin would restore Sovier Empire, but reality is not so glad... Want to play a small role game? Imagine, you're a Putin and I'm a population of Russia. Just try to explain me, what the hell we need in any country, we have to invade? :)

Let’s imagine the sweet dream of many American women comes true and Clinton becomes a president.
Well, if you are:

- an American womanwho has a son(s) and a husband. Be prepared Clinton may start a war with Russia and your men will have to go to fight in that war. Who knows how many lives of Americans it might take. No guarantees your men would come home safe. Besides, they would be defending not so much your country, but the interests of Establishment and Wall Street, which Clinton represents and is a part of.

- an American woman who has a daughter(s). Be prepared Clinton will bring a lot of ME refugees to your country (just like “refugees” in Europe they will appear to be young single men, who actually are supposed to defend their countries from terrorists; nobody will check them at the border, so nobody will actually know how many terrorists will arrive into your country with the help of your new president. ) We all were shocked how those “refugees” were raping and sexually assaulting the women in Cologne (as well as in many other places) and neither police nor the press were not allowed to prevent and to report about that. The ordinary people in the EU would love (but can’t now!) to send all those “refugees” back. In this country it’s still possible to prevent it by just not voting for Clinton (in just a few days this will be too late to repair).

- all women, men, children, gays, transgenders, all Americans. In Nice (France) one terrorist on a truck (without any weapon!) killed hundreds. Even the EU officials admit: there are over 5 thousand terrorists among those “refugees”, whom they allowed to flood their countries. Just make a simple calculation and think: how many ordinary people could 5000 terrorists kill if just one killed hundreds. If Clinton wins and brings those thousands of “refugees”, same things will start happening in your country, your city, your neighborhood. Do you want it? Do you need it? I don’t think so. Can you prevent it? Yes. And you know how.

BTW, some American women I know are trying to hurry up to register to vote for Trump. So, not all American women are dumb as Clinton would love them to be.
I thought Trump was the one that said we should work with Russia, and hillary was the one that said she would wage war against Russia to save her terrorist friends.
So which is it, is Trump in debt to Russia? that same Russia that the left is claiming to be supporting Trump and trying ruin hillary? Or does Trump want to go to war with Russia?
Certainly you can see how totally stupid the left is. Claiming Trump was in debt with Russia and best buddies with them didnt work, I know, lets change and suddenly try to claim he is going to try and go to war with Russia.
LOL
and the idiot retarded leftwing voters will buy it and try to pass it off as fact.

Trump is predictable in one way - a business. He would keep own real interests and interests of US, while he would be president. I really doubt he would follow to stupid ideology with a half-century age only because it exists...

Well, if you are:

LOL

Trump is predictable in one way - a business. He would keep own real interests and interests of US, while he would be president. I really doubt he would follow to stupid ideology with a half-century age only because it exists...
The thought that he will look out for his own business gains by making sure a business can actually make money in the U.S is the main reason I plan to vote for him.
IF he makes policy that helps his business, its going to help others too and I think we will see the job market open up and our trade deficit go down.
The economy is one of the top issues in this country right now and he is the only one that has a real interest in improving it.

You are deflecting...... Dude that is separate issue........ And why the fuck you cannot talk this without attacking me?

We are talking about your orange monkey behavior and what is normal. Go back to the topic. Answer my question.......... Do you have evidence that this will not be normal?
Yes, indeed I do. There are laws in place dealing with assaults against anybody. For assault to become a norm laws need to be changed. Apparently you do not have any idea about the legislative process and display great ignorance in the matter by stating stupidity as you did above, I think you disqualified yourself from an intelligent conversation since you do not possess the mental capability do so and to hide your idiocy you are reverting to trolling.

Dude your opinion or explanation doesn't mean a diidly squat about what is normal...... This just shows you are an ignorant moron. As always you are lightweight.

Since when it is normal to say pussy grabbing, assaulting women, treating women like a piece of meat, bragging how he force himself to women, talking about his daughter ass in public ........... is acceptable? For you that is acceptable and normal.
Since there are millions of morons like you that think and support this is normal and acceptable ........ this will become a norm if Trump won....... And you DUMBCON have proven yourself here. And that's a fact.
Yes, indeed I do. There are laws in place dealing with assaults against anybody. For assault to become a norm laws need to be changed. Apparently you do not have any idea about the legislative process and display great ignorance in the matter by stating stupidity as you did above, I think you disqualified yourself from an intelligent conversation since you do not possess the mental capability do so and to hide your idiocy you are reverting to trolling.

You are deflecting...... Dude that is separate issue........ And why the fuck you cannot talk this without attacking me?

We are talking about your orange monkey behavior and what is normal. Go back to the topic. Answer my question.......... Do you have evidence that this will not be normal?

Dude your opinion or explanation doesn't mean a diidly squat about what is normal...... This just shows you are an ignorant moron. As always you are lightweight.

Since when it is normal to say pussy grabbing, assaulting women, treating women like a piece of meat, bragging how he force himself to women, talking about his daughter ass in public ........... is acceptable? For you that is acceptable and normal.
Since there are millions of morons like you that think and support this is normal and acceptable ........ this will become a norm if Trump won....... And you DUMBCON have proven yourself here. And that's a fact.

Dumbcon you are deflecting. And I said your opinion doesn't mean Diddly squat. You cannot even defend yourself from lying........ Trump with all these sexual advance against women. Now total of 8 women came forward......... And that is normal to you. Dude you are clueless moron.

Well, if you are:

You title your thread as if it's about Trump and then talk about Clinton without really mentioning Trump! :lol: WTH?

Dumbcon you are deflecting. And I said your opinion doesn't mean Diddly squat. You cannot even defend yourself from lying........ Trump with all these sexual advance against women. Now total of 8 women came forward......... And that is normal to you. Dude you are clueless moron.
I can't wait for the next batch of wiki leaks.....

Well, if you are:

Jon Voight makes all the right points, all the IMPORTANT points, this is why the Propaganda MSM don't want Donald Trump to win, because of many of the things that Jon Voight mentions in this video.

The duration is three minutes and twenty two seconds.

Wow.... Jon Voight... a great American Patriot... Thank you Jon Voight
....and thank you for posting it...

That's the important stuff, not this trivial and deflecting stuff, people with even half a brain that have an independent thought process will not be paying attention to that, they'll be thinking about the issues that matter and also those people probably will NOT be telling anything to the pollsters, but instead will remain silent until they vote.

The Silent Majority and the fat lady has yet to sing.

Wow.... Jon Voight... a great American Patriot... Thank you Jon Voight
....and thank you for posting it...

It's a shame that his daughter is such a Globalist sell-out, no amount of whoring for the UN is enough for her.

Maybe Angelina Jolie has even sucked George Soros' dick a few times.

Forum List

Back