Should Antifa Be Designated a Domestic Terror Group?

1 Jul 2019 ~ By Jeff Carlson
Andy Ngo, a Portland, Oregon-based editor and photo-journalist for Quillette, was assaulted and hospitalized by masked and hooded far-left Antifa extremists on June 29.
Ngo, who has extensively documented violence by Antifa, had written on Twitter a day earlier that he was nervous about the coming rally, noting that Antifa members had been “promising ‘physical confrontation’ & have singled me out to be assaulted.” Following the assault, Ngo was hospitalized with multiple contusions, a black eye, and a torn earlobe; he also suffered a brain bleed that required overnight hospitalization.
Antifa first rose to national prominence in 2017 during protests in Berkeley that targeted conservative speakers at University of California, Berkeley. After escalating clashes and increasing levels of violence, the city of Berkeley finally responded by issuing a series of rules that included banning items designated as weapons, along with the use of masks. As Berkeley’s bulletin noted, protesters were routinely coming to rallies armed with “metal pipes, baseball bats, lengths of 2″x4″ lumber spiked with nails, bricks, pepper spray, mace, daggers, combat shields, poles, axe handles, hatchets, helmets, masks, and similar items.” Groups like Antifa and their tendency towards violence pose a serious threat to society. It may be time to officially classify Antifa as the domestic terror threat that it is.

~~~~~~
These violent masked hoodlums should definitely be considered domestic terrorists! They are funded by George Soros and supported by many mainstream media organizations which give them civilians addresses as well as they’re places of employment so they can harass and possibly get their target fired! We should meet they’re violence with much more then words and complaints, they should be arrested. It’s time for the governor of Oregon to remove Portland’s mayor and end his attack against the innocent civilians of that once great city! That mayor decided to make himself the chief of police as well should be incarcerated for aiding and abetting domestic terrorists and should probably spend the rest of his term behind bars!
There should be a Federal law against wearing masks during protests and riots. We know that Georgia is one state that has made laws against wearing masks in protests because of Democrat KKK domestic terrorists.

Of course.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg
Do you people really want to make protesting government a terrorist act? Might want to rethink that, or move to a different country.

They are engaging in terrorist activities the same way that the SA did during Krystalnacht. Same bullshit, same type of people. They are not protesting, they are engaging in violent demonstrations. Entirely different.
Really!? So where are the Stars of David on the shops?

Take a look at Berkeley, as usual your faux intellectualism is leading you astray. Krystalnacht targeted jews, that is true, but the stupid assholes also destroyed businesses that weren't Jewish by either accident or on purpose. But the TACTICS are the same, dummy.
And in the past white people looted and burned Tulsa a town inhabited by blacks...Damn KKK...But why has the Trump govt. not allocated the designation of "terrorist" upon them?

When you lie about someone committing violent crimes, to provide them political and thus legal cover for their violence,

you are certainly defending them. At least.

Do you like reading about people being hurt by these violent thugs?
Fuck you

Do you like reading when you here that they managed to shut down someone's speech?

I don't condone their actions, I can't say it any clearer.

It is not, however, a terrorist act.

According to Websters, the activity they engage in is most definitely terrorism.
Websters! :laughing0301:

It's defined by US code, which I have already posted.

You did? i must have missed it. here it is again. Show me where these activities are not covered by the Statute... I highlighted the relevant descriptors.
So, are you stupid or did you not actually read it?

(5)the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that
(A)involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B)appear to be intended—
(i)
to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii)
to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii)
to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

18 U.S. Code § 2331 - Definitions

Of course.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg
Do you people really want to make protesting government a terrorist act? Might want to rethink that, or move to a different country.

They are engaging in terrorist activities the same way that the SA did during Krystalnacht. Same bullshit, same type of people. They are not protesting, they are engaging in violent demonstrations. Entirely different.
Really!? So where are the Stars of David on the shops?

Take a look at Berkeley, as usual your faux intellectualism is leading you astray. Krystalnacht targeted jews, that is true, but the stupid assholes also destroyed businesses that weren't Jewish by either accident or on purpose. But the TACTICS are the same, dummy.
And in the past white people looted and burned Tulsa a town inhabited by blacks...Damn KKK...But why has the Trump govt. not allocated the designation of "terrorist" upon them?

Yes the Democrat created KKK was a domestic terrorist group. You're not helping yourself here, dude.

Liberal democrats have this way of pissing off everyone.... And hurting everyone, like the childish contrarians they are . I am left wondering how they came to power? Because , as a ex liberal, not sure where their power came from legitimately. Illegal aliens given sanctuary? Nobody had a say-so. Gay Marriage? Seems bought off by wealthy entitled activist, We didn't need or ask for that such a things. Isn't democracy about what the Majority WANTS? Doesn't seem that way.

Liberal democrats have this way of pissing off everyone.... And hurting everyone, like the childish contrarians they are . I am left wondering how they came to power? Because , as a ex liberal, not sure where their power came from legitimately. Illegal aliens given sanctuary? Nobody had a say-so. Gay Marriage? Seems bought off by wealthy entitled activist, We didn't need or ask for that such a things. Isn't democracy about what the Majority WANTS? Doesn't seem that way.

Please don't use the term liberal Democrats. I am a liberal Democrat. These scum are progressive statists. They are totalitarian fascist supporters. There is nothing in the slightest bit liberal about them.

These idiots that keep claiming there is going to be a civil war are terrified by youth gangs and want the government to protect them. These are the same people that claim their guns are going to protect them from the government. :lmao:

Please don't use the term liberal Democrats. I am a liberal Democrat. These scum are progressive statists. They are totalitarian fascist supporters. There is nothing in the slightest bit liberal about them.
You need to clarify the term liberal, because it was hi-jacked by the Marxists like they hijack everything.

Classical liberalism
Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law and emphasizes economic freedom.
Classical liberalism - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism

It is important for Democrats like yourself to call out Antifa for what they are, fascist thugs. I just saw an interview of a Conservative journalist who was beaten so badly by an Antifa mob, he was diagnosed with a brain hemorrhage.

Do you like reading when you here that they managed to shut down someone's speech?

According to Websters, the activity they engage in is most definitely terrorism.

You did? i must have missed it. here it is again. Show me where these activities are not covered by the Statute... I highlighted the relevant descriptors.

(A)involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(i)
(ii)
(iii)
to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

I already said that I have no problem with A and C. B is trickier.

Obviously they have intimidated right wingers, so I guess that might work. But that might just be because right wingers are pansies.

How about this? Since we do live in America, you make your case against them.

It is important for Democrats like yourself to call out Antifa for what they are, fascist thugs. I just saw an interview of a Conservative journalist who was beaten so badly by an Antifa mob, he was diagnosed with a brain hemorrhage.
That is a crime that should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

(i)
(ii)
(iii)

Obviously they have intimidated right wingers, so I guess that might work. But that might just be because right wingers are pansies.

I assure the business owners in Berkeley were intimidated. Are you always this obtuse or are you only engaging in it because you have lost the discussion?

(i)
(ii)
(iii)

I assure the business owners in Berkeley were intimidated. Are you always this obtuse or are you only engaging in it because you have lost the discussion?
I haven't lost anything, yet. If you people have your way I might lose my freedom to protest the government.

Liberals want to demonize everyone they disagree with as a "hater" , phobic or NAZIS. Then they the come up with this crap: Is it OK to (demonize and hurt people we disagree with and call them) NAZIS? Why is it the liberals remind me of the Milizia Volontaria per la Sicurezza Nazionale, the original fascist that beat and intimidated the rest of us?

These idiots that keep claiming there is going to be a civil war are terrified by youth gangs and want the government to protect them. These are the same people that claim their guns are going to protect them from the government. :lmao:

You really are stupid aren't you? No one is demanding that the government "protect them" They want the government to treat these fuckers like you treat ANY rabid dog. I don't care if they are white, green, red or blue. if they engage in these activities they are terrorists. Full stop. Put them in jail or eventually they are going to attack the wrong person and they will get their asses handed to them.

(i)
(ii)
(iii)

I haven't lost anything, yet. If you people have your way I might lose my freedom to protest the government.

Bullshit. Not one person here has demanded that you be denied your ability to speak, or protest. That is what your mob assholes do, fool.

Liberals want to demonize everyone they disagree with as a "hater" , phobic or NAZIS. Then they the come up with this crap: Is it OK to (demonize and hurt people we disagree with and call them) NAZIS? Why is it the liberals remind me of the Milizia Volontaria per la Sicurezza Nazionale, the original fascist that beat and intimidated the rest of us?

Or maybe it’s cause they are wearing nazi symbols and waving nazi flags . Is it ok to call them Nazis ??

Liberals want to demonize everyone they disagree with as "hater" , phobic or NAZIS. Then they the come up with this crap: Is it OK to (demonize and hurt people we disagree with and call them) NAZIS? Why is it the liberals remind me of the Milizia Volontaria per la Sicurezza Nazionale, the original fascist that beat and intimidated non facismiomo?
It was one of your own (Skye) that brought the Nazis into the discussion earlier.

Andy Ngo, a Portland, Oregon-based editor and photo-journalist for Quillette, was assaulted and hospitalized by masked and hooded far-left Antifa extremists on June 29.
Ngo, who has extensively documented violence by Antifa, had written on Twitter a day earlier that he was nervous about the coming rally, noting that Antifa members had been “promising ‘physical confrontation’ & have singled me out to be assaulted.” Following the assault, Ngo was hospitalized with multiple contusions, a black eye, and a torn earlobe; he also suffered a brain bleed that required overnight hospitalization.
Antifa first rose to national prominence in 2017 during protests in Berkeley that targeted conservative speakers at University of California, Berkeley. After escalating clashes and increasing levels of violence, the city of Berkeley finally responded by issuing a series of rules that included banning items designated as weapons, along with the use of masks. As Berkeley’s bulletin noted, protesters were routinely coming to rallies armed with “metal pipes, baseball bats, lengths of 2″x4″ lumber spiked with nails, bricks, pepper spray, mace, daggers, combat shields, poles, axe handles, hatchets, helmets, masks, and similar items.” Groups like Antifa and their tendency towards violence pose a serious threat to society. It may be time to officially classify Antifa as the domestic terror threat that it is.

~~~~~~
These violent masked hoodlums should definitely be considered domestic terrorists! They are funded by George Soros and supported by many mainstream media organizations which give them civilians addresses as well as they’re places of employment so they can harass and possibly get their target fired! We should meet they’re violence with much more then words and complaints, they should be arrested. It’s time for the governor of Oregon to remove Portland’s mayor and end his attack against the innocent civilians of that once great city! That mayor decided to make himself the chief of police as well should be incarcerated for aiding and abetting domestic terrorists and should probably spend the rest of his term behind bars!
There should be a Federal law against wearing masks during protests and riots. We know that Georgia is one state that has made laws against wearing masks in protests because of Democrat KKK domestic terrorists.

No but the GOP should be designated a domestic terror group.

~~~~~~
Why isn't INCEL designated a Domestic Terrorist Group...they've already killed people.

Forum List

Back