Should Biden give up?

should he give up?

• Total voters
He should but he won't. He's stubborn as a pack mule and his wife loves the limelight and prestige of the White House. And Hunter wants his Daddy's protection so no he's not bowing out unless he has a physical or mental breakdown.

If the right can come to embrace Trump proclaiming that his country is to blame for starting the war, then it becomes clear sailing for him and Biden might as well quit.

But what if the right can't handle that?

And then what if they all keep running away from the inconvenient question?

Whether he gives up his campaign or not is his own business and that of his handlers in the Democrat Party.

However, he and Kamala need to be forced out of office immediately with no delay.

Sleepy Joe is incompetent to do the job as President and Ms. Harris was willing to let this go on.

I look at Biden as a President with barely enough gas in his tank to finish this term.
A second term means he would be running on empty

He doesn’t want to become another Ruth Bader Ginsberg fighting off the Grim Reaper

He should but he won't. He's stubborn as a pack mule and his wife loves the limelight and prestige of the White House. And Hunter wants his Daddy's protection so no he's not bowing out unless he has a physical or mental breakdown.
He's already said that he's still in the race. He shouldn't have to; His numbers and donations actually went up following his poor debate appearance.

If he gives up the Democrats might run somebody that could possibly win. There is literally no way in fuck Biden wins this. I'm really not biased either. I don't care which side wins. There is no way Biden is taking it this time though.

Jill Biden should give up. This is on her and her alone. Biden is too far gone to make rational decisions. As testified to by the special council that investigated his CRIMES of having documents in his personal possession from when he was a senator and not authorized to possess such documents

Since he's on track to win, why would he?

Remember, Trump cult losers (emphasis on the "loser" part), your sore-loser propaganda does not reflect reality.

And boy howdy, do Trump cult losers get upset when I point that out.
Oh look, mamooth is lying again. Desperately trying to convince herself that Xiden looked great. Boy do you Dem cultists get upset when it's pointed out how bad your boy got destroyed. And how the polls gave trump a big boost after that beatdown.

Forum List

Back