Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Get a clue in life, not only do I talk a bad game, but for pieces of shit like you I delight in pissing on your faggot parade !!
Your attitude is unwelcome in this debate.

And in general, we are on the same side of the debate with refusing to allow gay agenda any further ground. Your hyperbole and violence only adds to their side of the debate, milking sympathy. And your appearance *suddenly* so close to a pivotal election makes me wonder if you yourself aren't some LGBT plant put in to ramp up sympathy and votes at the last minute.

ie: tone it down or be exposed for what you're up to.

Or it's you and "Syriusly" having a manufactured flame-war to shut the thread down [and its very uncomfortable polling results.]

I suggest that a moderator ban you two instead of the thread.

Get a clue in life you shrill .........
My stance and attitude do nothing to further "their side of the debate" except in your wee little mind ...............

Now you wan to silence me, you have 26 letters and numerous other keys to do the job with ...............

We in the bad lands, no one is going to shut this thread down, but nice attempt ...................

Expose what ever you think you need to expose, till a moderator silences me it's all hollow threats ...................

Yep, manufactured flame war to ramp up sympathy for the LGBT cult & disappear the poll results at the top of this thread. You really are disturbed by them that much, aren't you? There's no denying what they mean...

And your guys' ruse is

:bsflag:

Seen it in many variations over the the years of debating this topic. And it's always one of their last-ditch attempts when reverse-bashing [bigot, hater, homophobe, closet homo] doesn't seem to be getting the traction they need.

Yep, manufactured flame war to ramp up sympathy for the LGBT cult & disappear the poll results at the top of this thread. You really are disturbed by them that much, aren't you? There's no denying what they mean...

Your not going to get sympathy for them by trying to crucify me ...................

Aren't you supposed to be reporting me??

Grow the fuck up and participate in the discussion, or not .................

Other wise, fuck OFF.....................

By the way, I did not vote,but have an ass load of post to support my stance ..............

In other words, I don't think the poll means shit compared to the discussion .......

Sampling data is too small to mean much of anything ..............

Your not going to get sympathy for them by trying to crucify me ...................

Yes, I will report you for posing as a gay-hater to ramp up sympathy for LGBT. This website relies on a lack of flame to draw in the majority of its viewers and such. They get lots of advertising revenues. I know how to kill a thread if I want to. I'd do exactly what you're doing. And you know the rules here too. You want me to report you for flaming though and I won't. That's because I want the moderators to know that your aim is to lock the thread and disappear it.

That's because you are furious about the numbers of views the thread is getting, how popular the poll is (one of the biggest ever), and ergo how important the subject material in it is to what now...over 82% of the voters here? 82%. That's a big number.

Go away LGBT troll.

Yes, I will report you for posing as a gay-hater to ramp up sympathy for LGBT. This website relies on a lack of flame to draw in the majority of its viewers and such. They get lots of advertising revenues. I know how to kill a thread if I want to. I'd do exactly what you're doing. And you know the rules here too. You want me to report you for flaming though and I won't. That's because I want the moderators to know that your aim is to lock the thread and disappear it.

That's because you are furious about the numbers of views the thread is getting, how popular the poll is (one of the biggest ever), and ergo how important the subject material in it is to what now...over 82% of the voters here? 82%. That's a big number.

Go away LGBT troll.

Get over your self you don't know shit .........

They reported me all day yesterday for running interference with the gays stance ..................

You'll just have to get a number and stand in line ..................

I don't want to see her shit and told Key's that yesterday, when the mods look, my story will check.

I have run interference against the faggots(flames optional) while providing a platform for my stance.

But listen maggot shit, I have a right to express my sentiment complete with flame and shit holes like you have no right to interfere ..................

Now once fucking again back to the OP topic .........................

Now once fucking again back to the OP topic .........................

OK potty mouth. You've been reported for trying to lock the thread with a flame war. At your request.

Back to the topic yes... Here's a hispanic man discussing the lesbian official in Texas trying to redact christian sermons to promote homosexuality in their flock: Pastors to mayor Don t mess with Texas pulpits Fox News

Christians across the nation are mobilizing to defend a group of Houston pastors who were ordered by the city to turn over any sermons dealing with homosexuality, gender identity issues or Houston mayor. Their message is simple – Don’t Mess with Texas Preachers.

....Houston’s city attorney issued the subpoenas in a response to a lawsuit filed related to the Houston Equal Rights Ordinance (H.E.R.O.), the city's new non-discrimination ordinance, also known as the “Bathroom Bill.”..

Continued... It seems the pastors were being punished because normal people were trying to rescind the law that allows 40 year old men to use girls' bathrooms in public. It was a "example by torture" move. Torture some prominent victims, those most famous for speaking out against the LGBT agenda (pastors) to set an example to anyone else (like petition drivers) "here's what will happen to you if you persist in resisting us"...

Pretty chilling...

The new law, which has yet to take effect, would (among other things) allow men who identify as women to use the restrooms of their choice – and vice versa. Opponents launched a petition drive to put the issue on the ballot.

However, the city threw out the petitions claiming there were not enough legitimate signatures
. Opponents then filed a lawsuit – which led the city to issue the subpoenas.

Ironically, none of the five subpoenaed pastors are plaintiffs in the lawsuit.

More people are leaving the republican party because of the predominance of homophobic bigots in the republican party leadership than are leaving the democrats because of their kind inclusion of gays.

I'm sure you got some stats to back that faggot lie up ........................
2014-03-05-ABCPostSameSexMarriage.png

gallup_ssm.png

flores2.png

5fe885881.png

chartoftheday_1986_Democrats_and_Republicans_favoring_gay_marriage_n.jpg

FT_Same_Sex.png

Amazing how you good folks lie about a Judge's ruling. Incest is illegal in the criminal code. Gays falling in love together of legal age is not. Dumbasses.

So... the problem with Incest is that it is "ILLEGAL"?

My goodness... DO TELL ... of this deep philosophical point, regarding "legalities". I ask because it sounds as if, where such were suddenly declared 'legal', perhaps through some pseudo-scientific rationalization which concludes that 'some folks just feel more close than others to family', that Uncles should have unfettered sexual access to willing Nieces, Fathers to Daughters, Moms to sons, Fathers to son, Mothers to Daughters... Goats, Chickens, Melons and children of all ages... .

Oh well, I'm sure that such could not be the case, because that would not be reasonable... and you SO seems like a person who SO DESIRES TO APPEAR REASONABLE!

Tell me GaDawg, where do you come down on 'The Adult Pursuit of Children for Sexual Gratification' and: most importantly: WHY?

^^^ FTR: THAT is why they're wetting their collective pant. And for the obvious reason. ^^^

Last edited:

And your guys' ruse is

:bsflag:

Seen it in many variations over the the years of debating this topic. And it's always one of their last-ditch attempts when reverse-bashing [bigot, hater, homophobe, closet homo] doesn't seem to be getting the traction they need.

Well... such is the nature of evil.

By the way, I did not vote,but have an ass load of post to support my stance ..............

In other words, I don't think the poll means shit compared to the discussion .......

Sampling data is too small to mean much of anything ..............

Dah... I've tolerated your nonsense, thinking you one of the lesser intellects among an otherwise good people.

I think Sil is correct about you.

As a result there's little room for consideration beyond your counter productive nature... thus find you wholly intolerable. As a result you're hereby sentenced to LIFE IN IGNORE!

(Say howdy to the idiots for me...)

Buh Bye!

The Government Should Stop Waging War on Those Against Same-Sex Marriage

Of course, we've learned through the experience that is this thread, that the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality is destined to LOSE... given that all one has to do to SHUT THEM UP, is to ask them where they stand on the ADULT PURSUIT OF CHILDREN FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION ... and MOST IMPORTANTLY: "WHY"?

That will be my FIRST question at any trial which may come along as a result of my rejecting sexual abnormality as normal. Promises to be a VERY SHORT TRIAL... indeed.

Are you a human being or a spambot?

So you're saying that you desperately need to change the subject, because the standing points at issue exposes your cult as the loathsome, injurious evil that it is?

No...I am saying that you are posting the SAME FUCKING POST over and over and over and over...spambot.

Yeah... I get that.

No. No, you don't.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

You should probably seek professional help for those voices in your head.

LOL! MAN ALIVE that is becoming an extensive list!

But this forum is SO much more pleasant where the foolish, treacherous and those of simple intellects are neither seen, nor heard.

There is a difference between us in the GOP holding our nose as you bang your boyfriend in the ass, and you parading yourselves out as "married" is the final straw for many in the GOP and ex-Democraps now moving to the GOP this election.

Of course a stupid fuck hick queer like you doesn't understand why Obama is so unpopular in the polls....gay marriage is one big reason.

Gay marriage is going to move many people from the Democraps to the GOP....that was the final straw for them.

Many Democraps that somehow go to church on Sundays used to think the gay thing in the Democraps was just a fringe thing, but now that Obama and his goons are forcing the gay lifestyle down everyone's throat.....that shows Democraps put gays far above the church views of some Democraps especially blacks.

Blacks are well known to be homophobic, especially black males 18-40, so Obama sticking nose all up in gays' asses has finally turned them against him and his ilk.
More people are leaving the republican party because of the predominance of homophobic bigots in the republican party leadership than are leaving the democrats because of their kind inclusion of gays.

I'm not old, you stupid cum-guzzler.

I'm upper middle class in the middle of my adult years and I grew up around more blacks than you.

Take a look at Obama's shitty poll numbers....they took a major hit this past year when he jumped on the dick parade.

Gay marriage is going to move many people from the Democraps to the GOP....that was the final straw for them.

Many Democraps that somehow go to church on Sundays used to think the gay thing in the Democraps was just a fringe thing, but now that Obama and his goons are forcing the gay lifestyle down everyone's throat.....that shows Democraps put gays far above the church views of some Democraps especially blacks.

Blacks are well known to be homophobic, especially black males 18-40, so Obama sticking nose all up in gays' asses has finally turned them against him and his ilk.

I always enjoy it when old white guys tell us how African Americans think and what they are going to do.

It is so amusing.

Of course, we've learned through the experience that is this thread, that the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality is destined to LOSE... given that all one has to do to SHUT THEM UP, is to ask them where they stand on the ADULT PURSUIT OF CHILDREN FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION ... and MOST IMPORTANTLY: "WHY"?

That will be my FIRST question at any trial which may come along as a result of my rejecting sexual abnormality as normal. Promises to be a VERY SHORT TRIAL... indeed.

So you're saying that you desperately need to change the subject, because the standing points at issue exposes your cult as the loathsome, injurious evil that it is?

No...I am saying that you are posting the SAME FUCKING POST over and over and over and over...spambot.

That's because the answers to it, have not been provided.

Ya see the question is central to the issue at hand, which is the fascist nature of the Ideological Left, and the true purpose behind their Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality.

Just as Sodomy was 'illegal' just a few short years ago... with those laws lifted upon the subjective and otherwise baseless 'conclusions' of spurious 'SCIENCE!', so goes the battle to lift the "AGE of CONSENT", which will be challenged upon the very same 'conclusions' of pseudo-science... all toward LEGALIZING the Adult pursuit of Children for Sexual Gratification.

Which brings me to ask:

Tell me Jarlaxle, where do you come down on 'The Adult Pursuit of Children for Sexual Gratification'. Are you FOR or AGAINST IT and: most importantly: WHY?

Last edited:

Ya see the question is central to the issue at hand, which is the fascist nature of the Ideological Left, and the true purpose behind their Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality.

Just as Sodomy was 'illegal' just a few short years ago... with those laws lifted upon the subjective and otherwise baseless 'conclusions' of spurious 'SCIENCE!', so goes the battle to lift the "AGE of CONSENT", which will be challenged upon the very same 'conclusions' of pseudo-science... all toward LEGALIZING the Adult pursuit of Children for Sexual Gratification.

Which brings me to ask:

Tell me Jarlaxle, where do you come down on 'The Adult Pursuit of Children for Sexual Gratification' and: most importantly: WHY?

Child molesters should be locked up forever.

Which brings me to ask:

Tell me Jarlaxle, where do you come down on 'The Adult Pursuit of Children for Sexual Gratification' and: most importantly: WHY?

Child molesters should be locked up forever.

LOL! Another Advocate for the Normalization of Sexual Abnormality, comes out AGAINST the Adult pursuit of Children for Sexual Gratification, but for the life of 'em... they can NEVER find the strength of reason to SAY: WHY THEY REJECT IT!

It's as consistent as the sun risin'... .

I tell ya, it DO 'appear' that they be hidin' SOMETHIN'...

Jarlaxle... WHY DO YOU REJECT THE ADULT PURSUIT OF CHILDREN FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION?

I mean your professed rejection was SO EMPHATIC, yet not a word on the reason you reject it.

Pray tell... SHARE YOUR REASONED BASIS FOR REJECTING THE ADULT PURSUIT OF CHILDREN FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION.

Forum List

Back