Should Dean's life be ruined for saying the N-word 30-40-50 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you didn't - but you're a shameless liar - so you posted it anyway.

Irony alert. :eek:
Take cover -- it's the big one. Weather Underground says so.

This just in:

PAULA DEEN DECIDES TO OWN RACIST TENDENCIES WITH COOKBOOK FOR KKK CAMPOUTS

>> The details of the recipes to be included in the book have not been released but it’s believed that they will be traditional cook out dishes, generally ones that can be made over an open flame. <<

Is this a joke?

Bwa hahaha :D

I heard the KKK has voiced their support for Dean.

Prove it troll. :lol:

On the other hand...

Al Sharpton Speaks Out On Paula Deen: Many 'Have In The Past Said Things We Have Regretted'

Al Sharpton Speaks Out On Paula Deen: Many 'Have In The Past Said Things We Have Regretted' [UPDATE]

This despicable lying charlatan and phony "reverend", seeing his influence and his ratings on his abysmal TV show going down the drain, decided to pretend that there is a human soul in his miserable carcass.

I will believe something he says as soon as he apologizes and admits lying about Tawney.

Al Sharpton has been wrong many times.

But if people like Sharpton didn't speak out when they thought something was wrong, then we would be 50 years behind as it pertains to racial issues.

Hate him if you wish....but the black community needed men and women like him.

1. We have a first amendment...A right to insult and speak out in such ways.
2. On the other hand we don't have a right to attack and beat up innocent people like blacks do every day.

Who's the fucking racist????

People beat up innocent people everyday.

White people are guilty of it too.

Richard Pryor said it best when he stated after returning from Africa - "I looked around trying to find just one ******....just one...and I couldn't find any. Cause there wasn't any. They were all Africans" He never used the word again, because it had lost all it's power. He realized that its JUST A WORD.

Actually he's not dismissing it as "just a word" -- he very much recognized a deeper meaning.
I posted that video a few days ago but it's worth a revisit:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AltWj4iAmno]The "N" Word - YouTube[/ame]

On a related note -- might as well repost this too:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I7JJChM6IQ]Chappelle Show: The Niggar Family - YouTube[/ame]

Dave Chappelle is a genius.

Matthew: The notion that this is a "free speech" issue is about as stupid a thing as I have ever heard.

She hasn't been arrested - so no restrictions on her speech have been made.

Her words have consequences in that others are also free to express their opinion of her words as much as she is free to utter them.

Free speech does not mean consequence-free speech. If you were under that impression, you are woefully wrong.

IF this was something that only occured decades ago - I personally feel the reaction from her sponsors is over-kill. I suspect that the reaction is to much more recent actions and speech - but I don't know that. I'll reserve judgement until more facts are known.

Last edited:
Matthew: The notion that this is a "free speech" issue is about as stupid a thing as I have ever heard.

She hasn't been arrested - so no restrictions on her speech have been made.

Her words have consequences in that others are also free to express their opinion of her words as much as she is free to utter them.

Free speech does not mean consequence-free speech. If you were under that impression, you are woefully wrong.

IF this was something that only occured decades ago - I personally feel the reaction from her sponsors is over-kill. I suspect that the reaction is to much more recent actions and speech - but I don't know that. I'll reserve judgement until more facts are known.

This is why people really need to read the backstory. The case has nothing to do with what Paula Deen said last week, let alone "30-40-50 years ago". That's just media circus. The case is about the employment conditions under Paula Deen's brother.

The complaint that laid all this out can be seen here (pdf download)

The show and its sponsors would have seen this document, mulled it over with their attorneys, and presumably concluded that having the show continue while simultaneously having this laundry aired out might not be a great business model.

she is a racist and Food Network did the right thing

Robert Byrd said the "N" word on the floor of the Senate and was a KKK Grand Poobaa and he wasn't considered a racist.

Guess the left just can't pass up on any chance to demean white people. Doesn't matter that she is a Democrat ether.

Is this really just a war on Whites???

Sure looks like it.

Totally unfair if you ask me...any scale, sense of history, or balance left? And our media suqs...lol

No, of course not. But the repukes never forgave Robert Byrd, though most of them probably actually liked him better when he was a racist.

Usually, I respect what you write. I may disagree with it, but I have many times offered you respect for your posts.

This one however......it is an insult to me and many of my friends....and completely inaccurate.
Why, are you a repuke?

I heard the KKK has voiced their support for Dean.

This just in:

>> The details of the recipes to be included in the book have not been released but it’s believed that they will be traditional cook out dishes, generally ones that can be made over an open flame. <<

:eusa_hand: Baked beans, butter, salt. No real reason to buy the book.

This just in:

You cook for the KKK too Ravi ? I'm dumping you

This just in:

You cook for the KKK too Ravi ? I'm dumping you
Damn. Why do you hate capitalism?

No, of course not. But the repukes never forgave Robert Byrd, though most of them probably actually liked him better when he was a racist.

Usually, I respect what you write. I may disagree with it, but I have many times offered you respect for your posts.

This one however......it is an insult to me and many of my friends....and completely inaccurate.
Why, are you a repuke?

As opposed to a Democrapolia.

Is this a joke?

It's Pogo's flaccid attempt at a joke.

But then, Pogo ain't the sharpest marshmallow in the bag....

I believe he's referring to the KKK book. Not to the irony alert about your claim of Hillary being with the Weathermen that you can't document because you made it up.

But I gotta keep in mind, it's I who's not the sharpest marshmallow, so what do I know.

How ironic. 60% of Americans are Walmart and the Chineez's ******* and THEY get thier aisian made panties in a twist over something Deen said a lifetime ago.

The stupid black kid called the Cuba Rican a white cracker and got shot for not minding his own business and respecting that his neighborhood had somebody willing to look out for criminal behavior.

This world is a cess pool of stupidity. I've been called a ****** by close friends(black) and found it amusing. I've been called a cracker(by blacks) on several occasions which led to fights(which I won by KOs), twice while incarcerated, but it had more to do with the a-holes knocking over my coffee. Funny how the smallest thing can be the catylist for confrontation and assault depending on the circumstances.

I wonder what percentge of whites have used the "n"(******) word in the last 20-30-50 years? In the South maybe 90%. In the North ..maybe 90%.

How many whites and blacks look at a place like Chicago where blacks murder each other for no apparent reason with astonishing frequency and think to themselves "stupid *******"? I do.

I think the equivelant when I try to wrap my brain around Jews loading thier families onto box cars in Germany. "Stupid *******"!

If someone or a group of someones forfeits all of thier human dignity and acts like animals then I do not care if they are offended.

When does being afraid cross the line into cowardice? I say it is the moment one agrees it is better to live as a slave than die refusing to submit to being bought and sold. I say it is when a community agrees it is better to give one's society over to drug gangs than take a stand.

The truth is that there are plenty of bullies around and plenty of ******* around right now.

Paula Deen isn't the problem.

How ironic. 60% of Americans are Walmart and the Chineez's ******* and THEY get thier aisian made panties in a twist over something Deen said a lifetime ago.

The stupid black kid called the Cuba Rican a white cracker and got shot for not minding his own business and respecting that his neighborhood had somebody willing to look out for criminal behavior.

This world is a cess pool of stupidity. I've been called a ****** by close friends(black) and found it amusing. I've been called a cracker(by blacks) on several occasions which led to fights(which I won by KOs), twice while incarcerated, but it had more to do with the a-holes knocking over my coffee. Funny how the smallest thing can be the catylist for confrontation and assault depending on the circumstances.

I wonder what percentge of whites have used the "n"(******) word in the last 20-30-50 years? In the South maybe 90%. In the North ..maybe 90%.

How many whites and blacks look at a place like Chicago where blacks murder each other for no apparent reason with astonishing frequency and think to themselves "stupid *******"? I do.

I think the equivelant when I try to wrap my brain around Jews loading thier families onto box cars in Germany. "Stupid *******"!

If someone or a group of someones forfeits all of thier human dignity and acts like animals then I do not care if they are offended.

When does being afraid cross the line into cowardice? I say it is the moment one agrees it is better to live as a slave than die refusing to submit to being bought and sold. I say it is when a community agrees it is better to give one's society over to drug gangs than take a stand.

The truth is that there are plenty of bullies around and plenty of ******* around right now.

Paula Deen isn't the problem.

I agree Huggy, you hit this one on the mark, although I dont really look at the Chicago people as stupid *******, I just want to see where Black on white crime gets reported and black on black crime gets reported, and neither do right now, it's frightening how political correctness has controlled our society. If you have to worry about every word you say, you cant have a serious conversation about anything.

And as far as being called a ****** by black friends, I have many times, not in a negative way, I've been told I'm really black by many black friends, even ones that knew I was a conservative republican, yet when I say that some one here call me a racist as well as they want those black guys shot for not taking ****** so serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back