Should Dean's life be ruined for saying the N-word 30-40-50 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa - that was eloquent. Didn't know you had that kind of stuff.

I'm just pointing out that you have never been above just making it up on the spot. Caveat for our younger readers. A public service you might say.

You're just throwing out logical fallacy because it's the closest you ever get to logic.

Jackson's story is so full of holes that the tale comes off as absurd. I have no idea if fragments of her fiction are true or not, but taken as a complete tale - there is zero possibility of this being factual. IF Jackson has not been charged with perjury, that is in itself a crime.

ZZZOOOOOM go the goalposts.... :rofl:

It's a crime to not charge a person with perjury, because you don't find it believable.

I love playing your straight man. :coffee:

ZZZOOOOOM go the goalposts.... :rofl:

It's a crime to not charge a person with perjury, because you don't find it believable.

I love playing your straight man. :coffee:

Jackson lied under oath - the complaint itself bears this out.

That you are a small minded leftists doesn't alter this fact, sparky...

And you play dumb with unmatched aplomb.

That Jackson can under oath say that she never ever has heard Paula Deen utter a racist slur and yet the morons out there still want to claim that Paula's saying racist things in the here and now just proves what big sphincters liberals are.

Totally unfair if you ask me...any scale, sense of history, or balance left? And our media suqs...lol

No, of course not. But the repukes never forgave Robert Byrd, though most of them probably actually liked him better when he was a racist.

That Jackson can under oath say that she never ever has heard Paula Deen utter a racist slur and yet the morons out there still want to claim that Paula's saying racist things in the here and now just proves what big sphincters liberals are.

But Unsensical up there says that Jackson's fulla lies. He's a sphincter but not a liberal one. More like a hemorrhoid.

Totally unfair if you ask me...any scale, sense of history, or balance left? And our media suqs...lol

No, of course not. But the repukes never forgave Robert Byrd, though most of them probably actually liked him better when he was a racist.

Hey now, don't be bringing up double standards. It makes them cry.
Plus, going to look it up in the dictionary is a lot of work.

If we were all held liable for things that we said 20-30 years ago, none of us would have jobs. This is the height of the stupidity of politcal correctness.

Geez, people, its just a WORD. How are you damaged when someone says that word?

Should every black who has ever said "honky" or "whitey" be fired?

this is asinine.

Honky and whitey were not used to degrade and dehuminize and entire race of people. Those words were not uttered by a race of people who could kill whites just for looking at them.

Please dont confuse "whitey" or "honky" with the word ******. By the way, who the hell says whitey or honky now days anyway?

You not being offended by the word ****** is interesting. Its almost cute because you are almost telling blacks to stop being offended. lol

I am black and yes, I am offended by that word. It annoys me when rappers or black kids in general use it, but its not racial. If you dont understand that, I cant help you.

When whites say it, YES IT IS RACIST.

This woman saying this 30 years ago....who gives a fuck. The more I learn about all this and about the Slavery wedding etc the more I am starting to get it though.

I'm a black man, I lived through the 60s. I am NOT offended by the word "******". I always consider the source - the idiot (whether he be black or white - and ESPECIALLY if he is black) who uses the word.

Your statement "it ANNOYS me when rappers or black kids in general use it, but it is not racial" tells me all I need to know about your ideology. True, a word is jut a word. When young bloods use the word, it is to illicit a response or evoke an emotion - especially these multi-millionaire "superstars" that play on some imagined "hood" mentality that they never experienced, but looks good to the record label.

So what makes the word any different when some white kid, too stupid to know otherwise, with his hat on backwards and his pants hanging around his ankles uses the word "******"? Absolutely nothing. He does it to shock and to get folks to look at him.

Richard Pryor said it best when he stated after returning from Africa - "I looked around trying to find just one ******....just one...and I couldn't find any. Cause there wasn't any. They were all Africans" He never used the word again, because it had lost all it's power. He realized that its JUST A WORD.

Funny.....somehow the black youth of today have never gotten the memo.....and we still want to persecute whites, who through ignorance, use it to illicit a response. You want "Civil Rights"? start treating your brothers and sisters who call each other "******" the same as you treat white folks. THEN we'll be equal.

Randall Flag, Thank you!

You, sir, have the maturity to consider the source, a rarity nowadays.

I bet you have been referred to (but probably not called in your face) an "Uncle Tom" just because you are honest.

I can somewhat understand the indignation of black folks upon hearing the N word, although with a black president, black attorney general, black elected politicians and judges, mayors, governors, millionaires, CEO's, movie stars, sports heroes, entertainers, etc., it seems over done even by the blacks who are no doubt, Democrats, but when I hear white people pontificating ever so righteously about it, it makes me puke.

Time to grow up.

Last edited:

Usually, I respect what you write. I may disagree with it, but I have many times offered you respect for your posts.

This one however......it is an insult to me and many of my friends....and completely inaccurate.

I heard the KKK has voiced their support for Dean.

No you didn't - but you're a shameless liar - so you posted it anyway.

Irony alert. :eek:
Take cover -- it's the big one. Weather Underground says so.

This just in:

PAULA DEEN DECIDES TO OWN RACIST TENDENCIES WITH COOKBOOK FOR KKK CAMPOUTS

>> The details of the recipes to be included in the book have not been released but it’s believed that they will be traditional cook out dishes, generally ones that can be made over an open flame. <<

Prove it troll. :lol:

On the other hand...

Al Sharpton Speaks Out On Paula Deen: Many 'Have In The Past Said Things We Have Regretted'

Al Sharpton Speaks Out On Paula Deen: Many 'Have In The Past Said Things We Have Regretted' [UPDATE]

This despicable lying charlatan and phony "reverend", seeing his influence and his ratings on his abysmal TV show going down the drain, decided to pretend that there is a human soul in his miserable carcass.

I will believe something he says as soon as he apologizes and admits lying about Tawney.

No you didn't - but you're a shameless liar - so you posted it anyway.

Irony alert. :eek:
Take cover -- it's the big one. Weather Underground says so.

This just in:

PAULA DEEN DECIDES TO OWN RACIST TENDENCIES WITH COOKBOOK FOR KKK CAMPOUTS

>> The details of the recipes to be included in the book have not been released but it’s believed that they will be traditional cook out dishes, generally ones that can be made over an open flame. <<

Is this a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back