Should Hip-Hop culture have been suppressed?

Obviously you dont understand Skippy. I even posted one of the many hip hop songs that is meant to bring the races together in this very thread.

dear, you posted an exception. If a hip hop artist goes soft or anti thug he goes bankrupt!

No it wasnt an exception Skippy. You just havent listened to all hip hop enough to have a clue regarding what you are speaking about. You dont have to be soft to encourage togetherness. Sounds like you have a perception problem with reality there Skippy.

Yeah, that's why Common and Kendrick Lamar are huge failures :rofl:
I think edward is a victim to the version of rap marketed for white suburban youth. The more blood and guts, the scarier it makes them feel. Thats where all the money is due to white record label owners.
yes, of course, any loving parent would want their child exposed to blood and guts rather than I love you ya ya ya from the Beatles!!

The Beatles...you mean the outfit that had a song about a serial killer?

Obviously you dont understand Skippy. I even posted one of the many hip hop songs that is meant to bring the races together in this very thread.

dear, you posted an exception. If a hip hop artist goes soft or anti thug he goes bankrupt!

No it wasnt an exception Skippy. You just havent listened to all hip hop enough to have a clue regarding what you are speaking about. You dont have to be soft to encourage togetherness. Sounds like you have a perception problem with reality there Skippy.

Yeah, that's why Common and Kendrick Lamar are huge failures :rofl:
I think edward is a victim to the version of rap marketed for white suburban youth. The more blood and guts, the scarier it makes them feel. Thats where all the money is due to white record label owners.
yes, of course, any loving parent would want their child exposed to blood and guts rather than I love you ya ya ya from the Beatles!!

See why we are 100% positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

It is no worse than the jazz age inciting bombings by anarchist...

Oh yes it is, its disgusting, with songs about bitches and hos and drugs and cop killing .Jazz had nothing like that.

That being said, allowing it is just part of having the freedom of speech, no different than those pigs at Westboro having the right to spew their shit.

I'd rather see you dead, little girl
Than to be with another man
You better keep your head, little girl
Or you won't know where I am

You better run for your life if you can, little girl
Hide your head in the sand little girl
Catch you with another man
That's the end ah little girl

Oh yes it is, its disgusting, with songs about bitches and hos and drugs and cop killing .Jazz had nothing like that.

That being said, allowing it is just part of having the freedom of speech, no different than those pigs at Westboro having the right to spew their shit.

Songs glorifying criminals are nothing new. Offhand, The Ballad Of Pretty Boy Floyd dates to 1939. There was a song about a serial killer that was a huge (Billboard #1) hit here..it dates to 1928!

Songs glorifying criminals are nothing new. Offhand, The Ballad Of Pretty Boy Floyd dates to 1939. There was a song about a serial killer that was a huge (Billboard #1) hit here..it dates to 1928!

Sure, but there wasn't an entire genre that glorified the behavior. There just wasn't.

Wow, never knew about this. This must the reason those biker gang went all pew pew on everybody.

Wow, never knew about this. This must the reason those biker gang went all pew pew on everybody.

I bet they all played Grand Theft Auto V, and that's why they did it.

Probably gears of war :lol:

No they played the normal white boy games of war. Its what they do best.

I know, Hip Hop is the most primitive "music" in the world.

Forum List

Back