CDZ Should Homosexual People Be Allowed To Legally Adopt Children?

There MUST be a biological balance and harmony. If homosexuals can produce a child then it is considered natural. As harsh as it may sound this is the reality. Man + Woman = child. Mother and father provide different and unique love and are naturally able to produce a child by their natural harmony with the bio system in place.
I have to admit that I am at least a little bit bigoted towards gays when it comes to adopting children. If there's a straight couple they should be chosen first. Same as a black child should go to a black couple first if ones available.

What about two secret nambla members who want to adopt a child who's too old for ANYONE normal to want? They can pick their sex slave.

I'm not saying gays are pedophiles I'm saying pedophiles can pose as gays.

There MUST be a biological balance and harmony. If homosexuals can produce a child then it is considered natural. As harsh as it may sound this is the reality. Man + Woman = child. Mother and father provide different and unique love and are naturally able to produce a child by their natural harmony with the bio system in place.

You think an orphan child really cares who raises them as long as said child is loved and cared for?
And we are all embarrassed by our parents and they're straight.

I have to admit that I am at least a little bit bigoted towards gays when it comes to adopting children. If there's a straight couple they should be chosen first. Same as a black child should go to a black couple first if ones available.

What about two secret nambla members who want to adopt a child who's too old for ANYONE normal to want? They can pick their sex slave.

At least you admit it. I could think of a few other adjectives as well but this is the CDZ

At least you admit it. I could think of a few other adjectives as well but this is the CDZ
Explain please. I'm just thinking out loud and want to know where I'm wrong. You know the Christian right thinks these things.

How would you stop nambla men from marrying each other so they can adopt? Think nambla men havent thought of it? Think it might not already be happening?

I have yet to see any evidence that you have any claim to reason, and your decency only goes so far as insisting that everyone else agree with what you think is decent.

And you have actively defended the use of drugs on a pre-adolescent boy, to intentionally stunt his growth and development pursuant to his perverted “parents'” with to turn him into a transsexual.

You are not standing on very firm ground to question my grounding in reason and decency.

I have actively pointed out that the treatment of the boy is being done with the consent of his parents- and his doctors.

The child to whom this is being done cannot possibly understand the significance of what is being done to him, or what the long-term consequences will be. If he did have the capacity to understand this, and what it would mean for his future, and to give or withhold informed consent, I think it's a safe bet that he would not consent to this.

By law, a child is not considered to have the capacity to consent to sexual activity. This is far more profound and damaging than that.

What is really funny- in a sick sad bigoted way- is that you keep claiming you are all for a child having a mother and father- and yet when you disagree with a child's mother and father- you suddenly pretend like parents are irrelevent.

Who is this child's father? His “parents” are a pair of homosexual women. That is probably a very big part of the problem. He has no father to show him how to be a man, to show him what it means to be a man and why it matters. Just a pair of perverted “mothers” who probably hate men, and have put it into his head that being a man is something horrible that he wants to avoid. It is apparent that they have willfully brainwashed him into hating the fact that he is male, and that he is naturally destined to grow up to be a man; and to accept their desire that he instead become a mutilated imitation of a woman.

yeah- I haven't seen anything close to reason or decency regarding your posts.

You prefer that children who have gay parents not have married parents- because it offends you- so you prefer those children suffering actual harm- so no- you have no reason or decency.

Here is an undeniable case of a child, in the custody of a pair of homosexual female “parents”, who is suffering very real, very permanent, and very serious harm, at the hands of these women, and you're all in favor of it.

These lesbians do indeed turn the boys into transsexuals and the girls into lesbians.

I have nothing against transsexuals but creating extra lesbians is a terrible problem.
This is absolutely ridiculous ! Where do you get thus hateful crap from??? You either just made that up or someone fed you a line of horseshit that you swallowed whole. If your are going to post outrageous and inflammatory nonsense like this you need to document a credible source. It's a refreshing change though. Most people who have a problem with gays accuse the men of being the ones who are harmful to children.
Unlike most people, i don't let convention control my thoughts. Having a mother was and is a wonderful experience but life has made me observe that lesbiane are too twisted to be trusted. Gay men produce very confident children actually. They have no seedy political agenda.

I think it's ok if gay men do but not lesbians. Pedophilia is obnoxiously prevalent in the lesbian population and that aside, they will destroy the child for their political purposes.

Gay men have no interest in a child being gay so are unlikely to convince it to be.
spinner.gif
That simply makes no sense. Do you have data to support your comments.

Last edited:

Explain please. I'm just thinking out loud and want to know where I'm wrong. You know the Christian right thinks these things.

How would you stop nambla men from marrying each other so they can adopt? Think nambla men havent thought of it? Think it might not already be happening?

Let me begin by saying that I have 26 years of personal professional experience in the adoption and child protective services field. My state of New Jersey has been allowing joint adoption by same sex couples since 1997, long before marriage was possible. In addition, individual gay people were adopting long before that. It is not an issue now, nor was it ever really. Child sexual abuse is not easily hidden.

All applicants are screened extensively for any indication that they may be prone to being abusive in anyway, or just not suitable as parents. Anyone who is seeking to adopt for the wrong reasons is almost certainly weeded out early on. In my experience, as a percentage, heterosexuals are more likely than gay people to be found to be inappropriate as adoptive parents.

Yes, sexual and other abuse does happen in adoptive homes, but you seem to be overly concerned about homes with gay parents. Why is that? The abusers are rarely gay men. They are either outright fixated pedophiles or regressed pedophiles who are generally straight men who victimize a child without much regard for their gender.

It is absolutely ridiculous, not to mention illegal to give preference to heterosexuals. It is also not in the best interest of the child to not give equal consideration to a family who might be the best match for them. I have written extensively on this topic on the thread and here http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/hrc-condemns-mississippi-gov-phil-bryants-statement-of-support-for-lgbt-adoption-ban.436986/

May I suggest that you read through my posts in order to gain a better knowledge base on the subject. I have absolutely no doubt that you thinking one the matter is quite faulty

And you have actively defended the use of drugs on a pre-adolescent boy, to intentionally stunt his growth and development pursuant to his perverted “parents'” with to turn him into a transsexual.

You are not standing on very firm ground to question my grounding in reason and decency.

I have actively pointed out that the treatment of the boy is being done with the consent of his parents- and his doctors.

The child to whom this is being done cannot possibly understand the significance of what is being done to him, or what the long-term consequences will be. If he did have the capacity to understand this, and what it would mean for his future, and to give or withhold informed consent, I think it's a safe bet that he would not consent to this.

By law, a child is not considered to have the capacity to consent to sexual activity. This is far more profound and damaging than that.

What is really funny- in a sick sad bigoted way- is that you keep claiming you are all for a child having a mother and father- and yet when you disagree with a child's mother and father- you suddenly pretend like parents are irrelevent.

Who is this child's father? His “parents” are a pair of homosexual women. That is probably a very big part of the problem. He has no father to show him how to be a man, to show him what it means to be a man and why it matters. Just a pair of perverted “mothers” who probably hate men, and have put it into his head that being a man is something horrible that he wants to avoid. It is apparent that they have willfully brainwashed him into hating the fact that he is male, and that he is naturally destined to grow up to be a man; and to accept their desire that he instead become a mutilated imitation of a woman.

You prefer that children who have gay parents not have married parents- because it offends you- so you prefer those children suffering actual harm- so no- you have no reason or decency.

Here is an undeniable case of a child, in the custody of a pair of homosexual female “parents”, who is suffering very real, very permanent, and very serious harm, at the hands of these women, and you're all in favor of it.

These lesbians do indeed turn the boys into transsexuals and the girls into lesbians.

I have nothing against transsexuals but creating extra lesbians is a terrible problem.
This is absolutely ridiculous ! Where do you get thus hateful crap from??? You either just made that up or someone fed you a line of horseshit that you swallowed whole. If your are going to post outrageous and inflammatory nonsense like this you need to document a credible source. It's a refreshing change though. Most people who have a problem with gays accuse the men of being the ones who are harmful to children.
Unlike most people, i don't let convention control my thoughts. Having a mother was and is a wonderful experience but life has made me observe that lesbiane are too twisted to be trusted. Gay men produce very confident children actually. They have no seedy political agenda.

Repeating horseshit will not make it true

Your ignorance won't make my real life observationd invalid.

Your anecdotal experience may validate your feelings but mean little about lesbians and pedophilia in the larger population.

Your anecdotal experience may validate your feelings but mean little about lesbians and pedophilia in the larger population.
I don't have any feelings for lesbians. You are projecting:lmao:

Care to tell us about your real life experiences? I already posted mine.

I don't have any feelings for lesbians. You are projecting
About what, Goose? You want your opinions and feelings and beliefs and anecdotal experience to be conclusive evidence. They can't.

About what, Goose? You want your opinions and feelings and beliefs and anecdotal experience to be conclusive evidence. They can't.
I've observed it over and over. I don't need proof. People can stay ignorant or make thir own observations.

Conclusive evidence? What am I on trial now?:lmao:

Tell us what happened to you, please, Goose. We understand what you think, but that is not the norm revealed by studies and reports.

JakeStarkey said:
Tell us what happened to you, please, Goose. We understand what you think, but that is not the norm revealed by studies and reports.
Nothing happened to me. Ive seen them with their kids. I've met generational lesbians. These people are miserable.

What happened to you to obtain a lesbian fetish?

JakeStarkey said:
Nothing happened to me. Ive seen them with their kids. I've met generational lesbians. These people are miserable.

What happened to you to obtain a lesbian fetish?
Attacking me means nothing. So you are extending what you think you have seen to all lesbian relationships. That is simply anecdotal. OK, that's what you think. Thanks.

That you are an ignorant fucking bigot. Mission accomplished.

For thinking that there's something wrong with a 14-year-old boy having sleepovers with teenaged girls?

So can straight couples. Your point is idiotic.

Forum List

Back