Should homosexuals procreate?

well if, as you say homosexuality is nature's way of saying these people shouldn't have children, one could logically assume that infertility is also natures way of saying those people shouldn't have children, right?

If a homosexual is willing and able to make the commitment of having a biological child then I see nothing to say it's wrong.

Children deserve to be brought into a loving, nuturing environment...regardless of the parents sexual orientation.

who are they going to make these children with? Another homosexual?

who are they going to make these children with? Another homosexual?

Ever heard of a little thing called IVF? Or maybe Surrogate mothers?

Oh, and yes, two homosexuals can have sex and produce a child. Lets see if you have enough intelligence to figure that one out.

Ever heard of a little thing called IVF? Or maybe Surrogate mothers?

Oh, and yes, two homosexuals can have sex and produce a child. Lets see if you have enough intelligence to figure that one out.

Great POINT! Of course, that point simply adds to the litany of evidence which leads to the conclusion that Homosexuality is not genetic, but a choice... a choice which in and of itself stands as the basis for there to be absolutely NO special consideration be given to these people for ANYTHING.

Homosexuality is nature's way of letting you know that you're out of the gene pool. But I suggest you people keep screwing with Mother Nature... in short order you'll be looking at a result that will make AIDs look like the Blue Ribbon of Acceptance.

Great POINT! Of course, that point simply adds to the litany of evidence which leads to the conclusion that Homosexuality is not genetic, but a choice... a choice which in and of itself stands as the basis for there to be absolutely NO special consideration be given to these people for ANYTHING.

Actually nothing I said references whether its genetic or a choice. But interesting of you to make that up.

Gays aren't looking for "special consideration". They just want equality. I know, the nerve of these folks to want the special consideration to be treated equally? How absurd.

Homosexuality is nature's way of letting you know that you're out of the gene pool.

Really? So the tens of thousands of American gays who have children are out of the gene pool? How do you figure? Or do you just consider mother nature to be a colossal and utter failure?

But I suggest you people keep screwing with Mother Nature... in short order you'll be looking at a result that will make AIDs look like the Blue Ribbon of Acceptance.

Oh, do tell us more oh great prophet of the future.

Actually nothing I said references whether its genetic or a choice. But interesting of you to make that up.

Gays aren't looking for "special consideration". They just want equality. I know, the nerve of these folks to want the special consideration to be treated equally? How absurd.

Really? So the tens of thousands of American gays who have children are out of the gene pool? How do you figure? Or do you just consider mother nature to be a colossal and utter failure?

Oh, do tell us more oh great prophet of the future.

What kind of "equality" do gays want? They already have all the rights that Americans have, they're not poor nor in poverty, they work good jobs, the only "equality" they want is more acceptance of their sexually deviant lifestyle to be the same as heterosexuality.

What kind of "equality" do gays want? They already have all the rights that Americans have, they're not poor nor in poverty, they work good jobs, the only "equality" they want is more acceptance of their sexually deviant lifestyle to be the same as heterosexuality.

They don't give a shit about retarded fucks like you, or whether you accept them. They care about equality under the law, which they don't have.

It always boggles me when people who know what discrimination is like, feel ok with doing it to other people.

They don't give a shit about retarded fucks like you, or whether you accept them. They care about equality under the law, which they don't have.

It always boggles me when people who know what discrimination is like, feel ok with doing it to other people.

Calling the Bass a retard is a lame personal attack and like the Bass said gays have equality under the law. Just as jail is only for criminals and cars can only be driven by people who have licenses so is marriage only for heterosexuals, when you modify for one you open the gate for all others to have the same that shouldn't have it. If gays would keep their homosexuality to themselves and quit putting in peoples faces there wouldn't be so much opposition. The only equality they seek is making homosexuality the equal of heterosexuality in terms of acceptance.

Even if they aren't obviously a queer.

When they list spouces name or number of children, provides a clue.

Also, when hobbies are listed. There is another clue.

If there is any doubt. Their resume goes into the circular file.

We run a "Homo Free" company. :eusa_clap:

Could you be more specific about what names, number of children and hobbies would indicate to you a queer.

Is the "Homo Free" policy a company policy or your own personal interpretation of how to do your job?

Calling the Bass a retard is a lame personal attack and like the Bass said gays have equality under the law.

I call em like I see em. And repeating previous assertions doesn't help you much.

Just as jail is only for criminals and cars can only be driven by people who have licenses so is marriage only for heterosexuals, when you modify for one you open the gate for all others to have the same that shouldn't have it.

Way to compare committing crimes and something that is free to everyone to something that denies something to people based on their sexuality.

If gays would keep their homosexuality to themselves and quit putting in peoples faces there wouldn't be so much opposition. The only equality they seek is making homosexuality the equal of heterosexuality in terms of acceptance.

Umm, no. Don't speak for them and the "equality they speak". You don't know shit about it, as evidenced by your idiotic comments.

This is beautiful, well written, and should be read by everyone.

Thank you.

I disagree. The points were valid yes, but IMO it was not well written at all. In fact it was quite the pain in the ass to wade through. But in the end the points were valid and sincere which made it worth the effort.

Is the "Homo Free" policy a company policy or your own personal interpretation of how to do your job?
It's against the law to discriminate against job seekers based on sexual identity. :eusa_angel:

But it's an unwritten and unspoken rule within the company.

Don't hire any queers!!

I mean who wants to work with perverted homos?

That would make you a criminal. No surprise about that. I hope you get busted and your company has to pay someone a huge settlement.
I've worked with plenty of queers but you are the kind of person I would not want to work with. If I did, I'd make it a point to see you were fired.

That would make you a criminal. No surprise about that. I hope you get busted and your company has to pay someone a huge settlement.
I've worked with plenty of queers but you are the kind of person I would not want to work with. If I did, I'd make it a point to see you were fired.

This is a perfect example why companys don't want to hire queers and queer lovers.

Homos are nothing but trouble, and are just basically looking for someone to sue, so they don't have to work.

Then how do you explain why most sexual harassment cases concern harassment by and of heterosexuals?

Maybe I should have worded that "harassment where both parties are heterosexual".

By Sonny Boy's reasoning, his company probably shouldn't hire women either.

Still simple math. Hetero's make up such an overwhelming majority of the workforce that of course they'd be involved in more harrassment cases.

Of course. But he hasn't shown that per capita, homosexuals pose a higher risk.

Forum List

Back