Should homosexuals procreate?

I'm trying to find out where he works so I can report him.:badgrin:

I really don't know why I bother with him. I think it may be a sign I've been spending too much time online. :eusa_eh:

This is a perfect example why companys don't want to hire queers and queer lovers.

Homos are nothing but trouble, and are just basically looking for someone to sue, so they don't have to work.

Your right, they are just looking for someone to sue, because they don't want to work. I mean the "homos" who apply to your company (who you illegally don't hire), aren't applying because they want a job. Who does that these days? They are just applying in hopes of being discriminated against, so they can sue.

Your arguments are ridiculous and absurd. Actually most well-run companies DO want to hire homosexuals, because they are generally more productive, more entreprenurial, and richer, than their straight counterparts. Oh, and they want the pink dollar. So feel free to discriminate, you are only irrationally hurting yourself.

I really don't know why I bother with him. I think it may be a sign I've been spending too much time online. :eusa_eh:

Honey, don't waste your time. People like that are so ignorant and closed minded, you'll never change their mind about anything. Somebody with that much hate inside them isn't worth the time you take for one breath. Save it for a real human, who has emotions and feelings.

I disagree. The points were valid yes, but IMO it was not well written at all. In fact it was quite the pain in the ass to wade through. But in the end the points were valid and sincere which made it worth the effort.

Yeah, maybe he should have put it in "poll" form for you. :eusa_whistle:

This is a perfect example why companys don't want to hire queers and queer lovers.

Homos are nothing but trouble, and are just basically looking for someone to sue, so they don't have to work.

And they're playing you like a violin by giving them what they want. Like a dog doing tricks for his master. :clap2:

Your right, they are just looking for someone to sue, because they don't want to work. I mean the "homos" who apply to your company (who you illegally don't hire), aren't applying because they want a job. Who does that these days? They are just applying in hopes of being discriminated against, so they can sue.

Your arguments are ridiculous and absurd. Actually most well-run companies DO want to hire homosexuals, because they are generally more productive, more entreprenurial, and richer, than their straight counterparts. Oh, and they want the pink dollar. So feel free to discriminate, you are only irrationally hurting yourself.

I just heard on CNN this morning that it's legal in 30 states to refuse to hire someone based on their sexual orientation.

Like I said before. This is an unwritten rule and no one discusses the subject.

That would be discrimination and that is illegal.

But during an interveiw there are many ways to eliminate a job applicant.

So our work force is homo free!!! :D

Last edited:
sexual orientation is not yet a protected status, brainiac. An employer can be rather open about their unwillingness to hire homosexuals.

I think you may be under the delusion that your employers want you to break the law. You had better discuss it openly with them.

I'm still curious as to what names of spouses, number of children and hobbies listed on resumes lead you to conclude the applicants are gay and thus destined for your wastebasket.

I think you may be under the delusion that your employers want you to break the law. You had better discuss it openly with them.

I'm still curious as to what names of spouses, number of children and hobbies listed on resumes lead you to conclude the applicants are gay and thus destined for your wastebasket.

He asks them if they watch Will and Grace.

Let's say it's a man named Jim.

If he talks about his wife Cindy and how his son plays baseball.

He is a good canidate for hire.

Also. many applications have you list your hobbies or community service.

Hunting, fishing, wood working, car racing, etc. Great canidate!!!

Attends Broadway plays, member of a knitting club, raises orchards, etc. Sorry the position has just been filled. :eusa_hand:

Let's say it's a man named Jim.

If he talks about his wife Cindy and how his son plays baseball.

He is a good canidate for hire.

Also. many applications have you list your hobbies or community service.

Hunting, fishing, wood working, car racing, etc. Great canidate!!!

Attends Broadway plays, member of a knitting club, raises orchards, etc. Sorry the position has just been filled. :eusa_hand:

Confession: I pos-repped this post because it made me laugh.

I need a shower.

Forum List

Back