🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Jerusalem be made an international city?

Israel will NEVER give up control of Jerusalem
Israel will never allow right of return

These are all just Jihadi dreams ha ha ha

Do you ever get the idea that some day a Muslim cleric will announce that London, Tokyo and Washington are, in fact, built on Islamic holy sites?

Do you ever get the idea that some day a Muslim cleric will announce that London, Tokyo and Washington are, in fact, built on Islamic holy sites?

I wouldn't put that idea past them. Some raving lunatic will state that. I will keep my eyes open on MEMRI TV and PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH.

I do know that many Islamic clerics state that London, Tokyo and Washington (and even Vatican City) will become Islamic strongholds. That is their dream - to take over the world and make it Islamic. There are plenty of Islamists stating that very dream of theirs.

Last edited:
Israel will NEVER give up control of Jerusalem
Israel will never allow right of return

These are all just Jihadi dreams ha ha ha

Israel may never allow either of those things, but that does not make the thousands of Palestinians who want them any more Jihadi than you or I are.

The fact that the Palestinian cause has been picked up by some fairly vile groups around the world in no way weakens the original cause. It is just that in some cases it makes it harder for objective people to support.

Considering that three major religions claim holy sites there?

:lmao:

the jews have no problem with Jerusalem being the Israeli capitol or in jewish control.
the christians have no problem with Jerusalem being the Israeli capitol or in jewish control.

I would say the muslims are out voted 2 to 1

fuck um if they dont like it.... they can go to mecca, THE muslim holy site and pray there

Racial hatred is not the basis for any peace settlement.

And actually many, many Christians DO have a problem with the methods used to ensure allof Jerusalem remains in Jewish hands - collective punishment, detention without trial and the use of torture have been criticised by everyone from the Pope to the Greek Orthodox church.

the jews have no problem with Jerusalem being the Israeli capitol or in jewish control.
the christians have no problem with Jerusalem being the Israeli capitol or in jewish control.

fuck um if they dont like it.... they can go to mecca, THE muslim holy site and pray there

And actually many, many Christians DO have a problem with the methods used to ensure allof Jerusalem remains in Jewish hands - collective punishment, detention without trial and the use of torture have been criticised by everyone from the Pope to the Greek Orthodox church.

You're full of shit boy:cuckoo:

In the case of a final peace agreement that established a Palestinian state, more Arab residents of east Jerusalem would prefer to be Israeli than Palestinian, according to a study released Wednesday by Pechter Middle East Polls.

The poll surveyed over 1,000 Arab residents of east Jerusalem, focusing on questions about quality of life and personal identity choices in the case of a two-state peace agreement.

'E. J'lem Arabs would prefer Israel over Palestinian state' | JPost | Israel News

Jroc -

I can't see any connection between what I posted and your response.

Of course many Palestinians Arabs would prefer to live in Israel, because they imagine the standard of living will be higher in Israel; and because they may have family roots dating back a thousand years in towns within Israel, such as Akko and Nazareth.

i agree, and the muslims hate anything and everything not muslim.

Jroc -

I can't see any connection between what I posted and your response.

Of course many Palestinians Arabs would prefer to live in Israel, because they imagine the standard of living will be higher in Israel; and because they may have family roots dating back a thousand years in towns within Israel, such as Akko and Nazareth.

Bull the same towns under Arab control, they'd rather live in Israel, a free country not some muslim ran shit hole...Get it?

And a building freeze in the 'West Bank' is in force. When will Israel realize that pandering to the Pals is futile. Next they will ask Israel to release the terrorists in the jails. :mad:

Firstly, new buildings are being erected as recently as May 2013.

Secondly, many of the "terrorists" in jails have never been tried, let alone convicted. If you believe in innocent until proven guilty, then you want them released as well.

This is not about "pandering" to anyone - it is about accepting that a stable peace settlement can not be based upon the use of force alone.

And a building freeze in the 'West Bank' is in force. When will Israel realize that pandering to the Pals is futile. Next they will ask Israel to release the terrorists in the jails. :mad:

Firstly, new buildings are being erected as recently as May 2013.

Secondly, many of the "terrorists" in jails have never been tried, let alone convicted. If you believe in innocent until proven guilty, then you want them released as well.

This is not about "pandering" to anyone - it is about accepting that a stable peace settlement can not be based upon the use of force alone.

You just don't fucking get it do you?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PwbkXLJ-eQ&]"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PwbkXLJ-eQ&][/ame]

Jroc-

I do not believe that many Muslims would rather not live in a Muslim country simply because it is Muslim.

Immigration trends and common sense show that most people prefer to live in an area where they are surrounded by people much like themselves.

If Muslims could return to Israel, most would move to towns like Nazareth and Akko, less so to Qiryat Shemonah or Tzfat.

i agree, and the muslims hate anything and everything not muslim.

Some do, yes.

So is their hatred different from your own?

yep, i dont have a faction out trying to kill everything and anything not me all over the world. I dont follow something that calls for the deaths of anything not me. I dont have terrorist training camps, I dont raise children to kill, i dont blow up innocent people or use children as human shields. I dont have leaders making out death fatwas.

I also dont support anyone who does.

I would call that a huge difference.

Jroc -

I base my views on the reality of living in Israel.

I could give a shit.... I base mine on being a Jew, one of only 13 to 14 million left in the world after all the slaughter ..You feel me?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back