Should muslims be allowed to be airline pilots?

Chances are though, he is just a psychopathic murderer.
Yes, it hasn't been proven that he's muslim. But, you speculate that he's not, you say "chances are". I say chances are he IS muslim, because it fits the pattern I've seen so many times before.

If you have a fox that regularly breaks into your chicken house and kills chickens, and one day you notice you have dead chickens, you'd say chances are the fox got them. You wouldn't be thinking chances are the fox is innocent because you can't prove it's the fox. I'm not claiming to know he's muslim, I'm just saying chances are he is. And I wonder why you say chances are he's not. Not trying to argue, neither one of knows for sure, but I'm curious as to your thought process.

I didn't say I ruled it out. I said "chance are" because as of yet, I've seen no evidence to the contrary. He also has a psychiatric history.

This is all about being "politically correct." Libs are afraid to say anything negative about Muslims because they're afraid of them. :D Lol.

Right. because we all know those liberals were so gung ho to invade Iraq. Oh wait...

Exactly.

If our country was ever attacked, a lot of libs would just sit around and wait to be taken over and then praise Allah. :lol:

I'm sure you dream this to be the case every night. Good luck with that.

I'm just a tiny girl, and I'm more brave than most liberals, I think. :D

You could very well be correct, but I'm curious why you believe that. I don't know of any case where a non-muslim psychopathic murderer used his job as an airline pilot to kill himself and his fellow passengers, and did it calmly. There have been numerous examples of muslims taking whatever opportunity they had to do so. We've had non-muslims go to their work place (usually after being fired) and shooting their bosses, and others, but not just random victims.

I have posted at least three such examples. Google is your friend. And if you believe that there have been no non-Muslims going "postal", you've been asleep the past 30 years. It has happened with alarming frequency of late, in case you missed the memo.

Did you read my post? I said chances are he is a psychopathic murderer? Is there something you don't understand, English maybe?

Yes I read that one as well as the one above. Your point? Did you not understand to what I was responding?

This is all about being "politically correct." Libs are afraid to say anything negative about Muslims because they're afraid of them. :D Lol.

Right. because we all know those liberals were so gung ho to invade Iraq. Oh wait...

Exactly.

If our country was ever attacked, a lot of libs would just sit around and wait to be taken over and then praise Allah. :lol:

Yeah, you must be because we all now how brave one has to be to insult people anonymously over the internet.

You could very well be correct, but I'm curious why you believe that. I don't know of any case where a non-muslim psychopathic murderer used his job as an airline pilot to kill himself and his fellow passengers, and did it calmly. There have been numerous examples of muslims taking whatever opportunity they had to do so. We've had non-muslims go to their work place (usually after being fired) and shooting their bosses, and others, but not just random victims.

I have posted at least three such examples. Google is your friend. And if you believe that there have been no non-Muslims going "postal", you've been asleep the past 30 years. It has happened with alarming frequency of late, in case you missed the memo.

Did you read my post? I said chances are he is a psychopathic murderer? Is there something you don't understand, English maybe?

Yes I read that one as well as the one above. Your point? Did you not understand to what I was responding?

What were you responding to? My claim that we don't really know yet? What? What's your problem?

Exactly.

Yeah, you must be because we all now how brave one has to be to insult people anonymously over the internet.

Braver than you, more than likely. :D Lol. People who follow the "political correctness" routine are too afraid to say how they really feel.

What were you responding to? My claim that we don't really know yet? What? What's your problem?

Let's recap, shall we?

You said:

"You could very well be correct, but I'm curious why you believe that. I don't know of any case where a non-muslim psychopathic murderer used his job as an airline pilot to kill himself and his fellow passengers, and did it calmly. There have been numerous examples of muslims taking whatever opportunity they had to do so. We've had non-muslims go to their work place (usually after being fired) and shooting their bosses, and others, but not just random victims."

My response was:

"I have posted at least three such examples. Google is your friend. And if you believe that there have been no non-Muslims going "postal", you've been asleep the past 30 years. It has happened with alarming frequency of late, in case you missed the memo."

Any Questions?

But you are right, it was very likely a case where someone had a psychotic break. It seems clear the man had some serious psychological issues. The issue is not whether he was a Muslim, but how someone this broken ended up flying a jetliner.

Let's recap, shall we?

You said:

"You could very well be correct, but I'm curious why you believe that. I don't know of any case where a non-muslim psychopathic murderer used his job as an airline pilot to kill himself and his fellow passengers, and did it calmly. There have been numerous examples of muslims taking whatever opportunity they had to do so. We've had non-muslims go to their work place (usually after being fired) and shooting their bosses, and others, but not just random victims."

My response was:

"I have posted at least three such examples. Google is your friend. And if you believe that there have been no non-Muslims going "postal", you've been asleep the past 30 years. It has happened with alarming frequency of late, in case you missed the memo."

Any Questions?

But you are right, it was very likely a case where someone had a psychotic break. It seems clear the man had some serious psychological issues. The issue is not whether he was a Muslim, but how someone this broken ended up flying a jetliner.

No, I didn't post that. Liar. Go back and get your facts straight.

Exactly.

Braver than you, more than likely. :D Lol. People who follow the "political correctness" routine are too afraid to say how they really feel.

This isn't about political correctness. It is about placing blame where blame is due. You folks have automatically assumed that there is some connection to Islam, when it appears to me the man is probably either a Christian or else held no particular religious view. And as you have already admitted, it seems likely the man had a psychotic break O(and we all know Muslims don't have a monopoly on psychosis).

Exactly.

This isn't about political correctness. It is about placing blame where blame is due. You folks have automatically assumed that there is some connection to Islam, when it appears to me the man is probably either a Christian or else held no particular religious view. And as you have already admitted, it seems likely the man had a psychotic break O(and we all know Muslims don't have a monopoly on psychosis).

Yes it is about political correctness. I never said the guy was connected to Islam. I said it is too soon to rule out anything and that the details are too sketchy still. Get a grip on yourself.

Let's recap, shall we?

You said:

My response was:

Any Questions?

Oh and BTW, you attributing quotes to me that are NOT mine, really hurts my feelings. Aren't you going to do the PC thing and apologize to me? :D You pretty much lied.

Let's recap, shall we?

You said:

My response was:

Any Questions?

You are right, I was wrong. I was responding to brucethethinker. My bad. But the confusion, it seems, came when you then responded to my post #539, apparently thinking I was talking to you. Check out post #539.

Let's recap, shall we?

You said:

My response was:

Any Questions?

You are right, I was wrong. I was responding to brucethethinker. My bad. But the confusion, it seems, came when you then responded to my post #539, apparently thinking I was talking to you. Check out post #539.

Yes, I did think you were responding to my post, so I made an error too.

But just to make things clear, I never stated this guy was or was not a Muslim. It's too soon to rule anything out, and there are not enough details, and to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the press just glossed over it if they found out that he was a Muslim. Just like liberals do constantly.

They will say, oh it wasn't because he was a Muslim. He is mentally ill. :lol: Well, aren't they ALL to an extent. Come on, anyone who prays to "Allah" six times a day isn't really playing with a full deck if you ask me. Muslims ARE extremists. It's an extreme religion . . . or "cult" as I like to refer to it. It's the biggest oldest cult in the world.

Let's recap, shall we?

You said:

My response was:

Any Questions?

But just to make things clear, I never stated this guy was or was not a Muslim. It's too soon to rule anything out, and there are not enough details, and to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the press just glossed over it if they found out that he was a Muslim. Just like liberals do constantly.

They will say, oh it wasn't because he was a Muslim. He is mentally ill. :lol: Well, aren't they ALL to an extent. Come on, anyone who prays to "Allah" six times a day isn't really playing with a full deck if you ask me. Muslims ARE extremists. It's an extreme religion . . . or "cult" as I like to refer to it. It's the biggest oldest cult in the world.

With respect to a plane crash such as this one, I would find it hard to believe that the press or the governments involved would hide whether or not this man was a Muslim and/or bent on downing the plane because of his religious beliefs. If that were the case, I believe the press would be all over it. I agree that it is too soon to say what his motives were, but it is clear to me that any claim (and I am not saying that you made such a claim) that he was a Muslim or that he did it out of anything other than his state of mind at the time is presumptuous, at best.

Let's recap, shall we?

You said:

My response was:

Any Questions?

With respect to a plane crash such as this one, I would find it hard to believe that the press or the governments involved would hide whether or not this man was a Muslim and/or bent on downing the plane because of his religious beliefs. If that were the case, I believe the press would be all over it. I agree that it is too soon to say what his motives were, but it is clear to me that any claim (and I am not saying that you made such a claim) that he was a Muslim or that he did it out of anything other than his state of mind at the time is presumptuous, at best.

I don't think they would "hide" it, but I do think they would gloss over it, try to minimize it, perhaps try and blame it on his "mental illness" instead of on Islam.

If a person is mentally ill, and subscribes to the Islamic religion, that could tend to make them even MORE crazy and more bold, IMO. So if there is a component of Islam involved, it should not be glossed over. It needs to be acknowledged and faced head on. We need to stop making excuses for these people.

Have you ever wondered why you aren't smarter? You should think about that, because it seems to be a real problem.
I've wondered why you never have a point to make.

As if you ever actually wondered about anything.

Look, every single ONE of your posts is pointless. POINTLESS and stupid.

Tell yourself what ever you need to get through the day.

Okay, you are an idiot.

Begs the question: Should white folks be allowed to fly airplanes?

Opinion In U.S. right wing extremists more deadly than jihadists - CNN.com

I've wondered why you never have a point to make.

As if you ever actually wondered about anything.

Look, every single ONE of your posts is pointless. POINTLESS and stupid.

Tell yourself what ever you need to get through the day.

Okay, you are an idiot.

Begs the question: Should white folks be allowed to fly airplanes?

Opinion In U.S. right wing extremists more deadly than jihadists - CNN.com

CNN, a left wing government tool. They are the perfect example of those that try to minimize and gloss over Islamic terrorism which is a WORLD WIDE phenomenon with MULTIPLE murders every day based upon extreme religious beliefs.

Let's recap, shall we?

You said:

My response was:

Any Questions?

I don't think they would "hide" it, but I do think they would gloss over it, try to minimize it, perhaps try and blame it on his "mental illness" instead of on Islam.

If a person is mentally ill, and subscribes to the Islamic religion, that could tend to make them even MORE crazy and more bold, IMO. So if there is a component of Islam involved, it should not be glossed over. It needs to be acknowledged and faced head on. We need to stop making excuses for these people.

I don't think a Muslim is any crazier than a Christian, a Jew, or anyone from any other religion. A crazy Christian is as dangerous as someone from another religion who has the same disease. Ask the families of the victims of the Anders Behring Breivik attack if this isn't true. And to be frank, I've seen no one making excuses for this German pilot. Have you?

I don't think a Muslim is any crazier than a Christian, a Jew, or anyone from any other religion. A crazy Christian is as dangerous as someone from another religion who has the same disease. Ask the families of the victims of the Anders Behring Breivik attack if this isn't true. And to be frank, I've seen no one making excuses for this German pilot. Have you?

Well you are wrong then. It's a simple as that. These people in the ME are a lot of times ignorant and uneducated and DIRT poor. Use your common sense and figure it out.

People who are suffering from a mental illness a LOT of times turn to "religion" which can sometimes make their delusions even worse, and ISLAM is a violent cult with some very "middle ages" belief systems.

Forum List

Back