Should Nancy Pelosi be the New Democratic House Speaker?

Like her or not

Pelosi has been the most effective speaker since Gingrich

I think so. I admit that she comes across as somewhat goofy in interviews - but she's experienced, smart, and very effective. She gets results. She remembers Nixon and Watergate. HOWEVER, I believe she should be forced to clarify her positions on how she will lead the House before she is voted on - especially on all things Trump.

What do you think?

Nope, you old white people need to step aside for younger people of color. I think Al Green, from Houston, would fit the bill nicely.

We've seen her lust for that gavel. And we've seen the movie about lust for powerful objects and how it ends.

Just a matter of which volcano gets the privilege of ending the quest for power..

Misc_GollumPelosi.jpg

I think so. I admit that she comes across as somewhat goofy in interviews - but she's experienced, smart, and very effective. She gets results. She remembers Nixon and Watergate. HOWEVER, I believe she should be forced to clarify her positions on how she will lead the House before she is voted on - especially on all things Trump.

What do you think?

Nancy Pelosi is very talented and was an exceptional Speaker
That said, I would like to see new blood in Democratic leadership.
Pelosi, Schumer, Biden and company have been marginally successful in their direction of the party

The Democratic Party can do much better
its called retirement....half of congress is people who have been there way to long...

What do you think?

Pelosi, Schumer, Biden and company have been marginally successful in their direction of the party

its called retirement....half of congress is people who have been there way to long...
New people come in every year

Just look at last weeks election

What do you think?
She would be great she can push the parties platform of taxing the economy into oblivion, free shit for everyone who votes Democrat, and anyone who doesn't agree is a racist, Nazi, misogynist, phobic, racist. and TRUUUUUMP !!!!!!!!

What do you think?

yea its too bad people like pelosi dont take the hint and be one of the ones retiring...

What do you think?

yea its too bad people like pelosi dont take the hint and be one of the ones retiring...

You mean like Mitch McConnell?

What do you think?

Her district seems to be pleased with her
Those that weren’t sent their representative to the curb

What do you think?

Or they could do much worse. While I don't agree with Pelosi on probably anything I will say she does a better job as speaker for democrats than Ryan has for republicans.

I kinda wish someone other than Pelosi would be Speaker.
I would like to see a fresh face with new ideas

Such as...?

I really don’t know, but the old guard has not done well for the party and has repeatedly been outmaneuvered by the Republicans

I think we need the old guard to lead the fight on the Trump mafia. After that - put the kids in charge.

Pelosi knows all the ins and outs of Congressional maneuvering
She would be Trumps worst nightmare

What do you think?

Or they could do much worse. While I don't agree with Pelosi on probably anything I will say she does a better job as speaker for democrats than Ryan has for republicans.

I have said Pelosi is the most accomplished speaker in 30 years

Hastert (yuk), Boehner and Ryan are not even close

I kinda wish someone other than Pelosi would be Speaker.
I would like to see a fresh face with new ideas

Such as...?

I really don’t know, but the old guard has not done well for the party and has repeatedly been outmaneuvered by the Republicans

I think we need the old guard to lead the fight on the Trump mafia. After that - put the kids in charge.

Pelosi knows all the ins and outs of Congressional maneuvering
She would be Trumps worst nightmare
Lol the bitch can’t remember to wipe her arse.

What do you think?

I have said Pelosi is the most accomplished speaker in 30 years

Hastert (yuk), Boehner and Ryan are not even close
She wears the apron strings attached to the money, that is her one gig. Heck of a fund raiser in frisco.
Campaign money trumps everything.

Forum List

Back