Should Nancy Pelosi be the New Democratic House Speaker?

I think so. I admit that she comes across as somewhat goofy in interviews - but she's experienced, smart, and very effective. She gets results. She remembers Nixon and Watergate. HOWEVER, I believe she should be forced to clarify her positions on how she will lead the House before she is voted on - especially on all things Trump.

What do you think?

Yes, please god yes! She is hated by conservatives and disliked by most other people. So as a conservatives, I’d love to see her running the show, because anything she says and does will be mostly negative for demmies.

I think so. I admit that she comes across as somewhat goofy in interviews - but she's experienced, smart, and very effective. She gets results. She remembers Nixon and Watergate. HOWEVER, I believe she should be forced to clarify her positions on how she will lead the House before she is voted on - especially on all things Trump.

What do you think?

Yes, please god yes! She is hated by conservatives and disliked by most other people. So as a conservatives, I’d love to see her running the show, because anything she says and does will be mostly negative for demmies.

Are you afraid of her? You should be. So should Trump.

What do you think?

Yes, please yes.

She is a great help to the republican party.

What do you think?
On the one hand you say Pelosi should be Speaker because you think she is a slick politician but on the other hand you don't trust her judgement on which issues are most important.

I still remember when she said impeachment of President George W. Bush was OFF the table. I don't want Trump to be OFF the table - on anything.

She also said "Donald Trump will never be president....you can take that to the bank".

What happened ?

I would like to see a fresh face with new ideas

Such as...?

I really don’t know, but the old guard has not done well for the party and has repeatedly been outmaneuvered by the Republicans

I think we need the old guard to lead the fight on the Trump mafia. After that - put the kids in charge.

Pelosi knows all the ins and outs of Congressional maneuvering
She would be Trumps worst nightmare
Lol the bitch can’t remember to wipe her arse.

Strange......last Tuesday she remembered to kick Republican Ass to the tune of 30 plus seats

What do you think?
On the one hand you say Pelosi should be Speaker because you think she is a slick politician but on the other hand you don't trust her judgement on which issues are most important.

I still remember when she said impeachment of President George W. Bush was OFF the table. I don't want Trump to be OFF the table - on anything.

She also said "Donald Trump will never be president....you can take that to the bank".

What happened ?
Ask Putin

What do you think?

Makes no sense
She represents her constituents and her party

Pleasing Conservatives is quite low in her list of things to do

What do you think?

What happened ?
Ask Putin

He knows how the democrats screwed up ?

Who knew ?

Such as...?

I really don’t know, but the old guard has not done well for the party and has repeatedly been outmaneuvered by the Republicans

I think we need the old guard to lead the fight on the Trump mafia. After that - put the kids in charge.

Strange......last Tuesday she remembered to kick Republican Ass to the tune of 30 plus seats

Weak, at best.

1/2 of those will last exactly one term.

What do you think?
New blood needed...the works is up against a new Hitler and neonazis.

Weak, at best.

1/2 of those will last exactly one term.

Possible

Let’s see how big Trumps coat tails are in 2020

No, I'm afraid not. It's obvious that Pelosi's most qualified, gifted, prodigious calling in life is servicing the glory holes in San Franshitsco's "safe injection sites." I swear, my birth town is the universe's most powerful electromagnet for junkie walking pin cushions and their thieving crime cornucopia.

Last edited:
No, I'm afraid not. It's obvious that Pelosi's most qualified, true calling in life is servicing the glory holes in San Franshitsco's "safe injection sites." I swear, my birth town is the universe's most powerful electromagnet for junkie walking pin cushions and their thieving crime cornucopia.

I thought you were out of Missouri, Will.

The vote might be interesting. There's a whole lot of Democrats who dislike Pelosi almost as much as the rest of us.

The vote might be interesting. There's a whole lot of Democrats who dislike Pelosi almost as much as the rest of us.

Why do you and other NaziCons hate Pelosi so much?

People hate Pelosi ?

Why.....

I can only figure that it's the left that hates her because she keeps helping the GOP to win and maintain control.

The GOP love her (secretly).

I look forward to Speaker Pelosi kicking the shit out of the NaziCon Freedom Caucus Teabagger assholes like Jim Jordan. BTW, has Jordan been convicted yet in his high school wrestling sex scandal from when he was a coach at Ohio State?

Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, easily won re-election Tuesday night for a seventh term in Congress. Now that he’s done with that, scrutiny should return to his alleged role in failing to stop an Ohio State team doctor from molesting student-athletes when Jordan was an assistant wrestling coach at the school from 1986-94.

Back in the summer, seven former OSU wrestlers accused Jordan of being among the university coaches and faculty members who ignored the sexual abuse of team doctor Richard Strauss, who committed suicide in 2005.

With Jim Jordan's re-election, it's time to look deeper into Ohio State sex abuse scandal

I look forward to Speaker Pelosi kicking the shit out of the NaziCon Freedom Caucus Teabagger assholes like Jim Jordan. BTW, has Jordan been convicted yet in his high school wrestling sex scandal from when he was a coach at Ohio State?

Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, easily won re-election Tuesday night for a seventh term in Congress. Now that he’s done with that, scrutiny should return to his alleged role in failing to stop an Ohio State team doctor from molesting student-athletes when Jordan was an assistant wrestling coach at the school from 1986-94.

Back in the summer, seven former OSU wrestlers accused Jordan of being among the university coaches and faculty members who ignored the sexual abuse of team doctor Richard Strauss, who committed suicide in 2005.

With Jim Jordan's re-election, it's time to look deeper into Ohio State sex abuse scandal

You've been looking forward to stuff like this for two decades.

And you'll continue to wait.

Pelosi will single-handedlly turn the house back to the GOP in 2020.

I want her to be speaker.

my answer is YES! :)

She is smart, she can count votes ahead of the actually vote so she knows when to bring legislation up, she' a money getter.... can get the funds to fund the Party campaigns and their seats... she won't be intimidated by President Trump.... which could actually be good for everybody...he'll like her being strong, vs a Ryan, who was weak....

Forum List

Back