Should Pelosi be removed from office? After violating 18 U.S. Code 2071

Should Pelosi be removed from office now?

• Yes

• No

• Hell yeah!

Results are only viewable after voting.
when destroying Federal documents, last night, while having a temper tantrum/standing behind the President at the SOTU

I am as confident that Pelosi will be removed by the House, as I am that Trump will be removed from office by the Senate.

It isn't the house per se that's going to remove Pelosi.... It's her own party... They want her to move along and let the next generation in. Even if the Democrats keep the house I'm 2020 I think it's highly likely she will be voted out as speaker. She's almost 80 years old it's time to go.

Jo

Pelosi unloads on Trump in private meeting after SOTU standoff
By Heather Caygle, Sarah Ferris and John Bresnahan
PoliticoFebruary 5, 2020, 11:01 AM EST

Speaker Nancy Pelosi ripped into President Donald Trump in a private meeting with Democrats Wednesday, just hours after the two jousted in a silent sparring match during his State of the Union address.

Pelosi, addressing her caucus Wednesday morning, said she felt “liberated” after defiantly ripping up Trump’s speech for the world to see, tearing up each page as she stood behind the president after he concluded his annual address.

“He shredded the truth, so I shredded his speech,” Pelosi told House Democrats, according to multiple sources in the room. “What we heard last night was a disgrace.”

Democrats gave Pelosi a standing ovation after she concluded her remarks, coming just hours before the Senate will vote to acquit Trump in his impeachment trial. The California Democrat then went on to salute all seven House impeachment managers by name, according to attendees.

"She said that he disgraced the House of Representatives by using it as a backdrop for a reality show," Rep. John Yarmuth (D-Ky.) said leaving the meeting.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

So Pisslosi the drunk didn’t even have the guts to say anything to Trump’s face and you applaud this. Go ahead and support your fellow drunk. The entire nation saw Trump win as Pisslosi the drunk threw a tantrum on national television and guaranteed a Republican takeover of the House. Way to go drunk.

lol... you are outa your fucking mind. you're a good little basket dweller who has nothing but bullshit to spread cause it's the only way you feel good about yerself.

Per your own article illiterate one. She DID NOT say any of her bullshit to Trump’s face did she? So where is the bullshit here except now all over your face? I feel great about myself looking at how stupid you morons are. Throwing tantrums on national television, can’t even get Iowa done despite having 4 years to get things set, and constant lying. So show where Pisslosi your fellow drunk said anything to Trump’s face. Oh that’s right, you can’t. Your tears come November may well be epic.

I am as confident that Pelosi will be removed by the House, as I am that Trump will be removed from office by the Senate.

It isn't the house per se that's going to remove Pelosi.... It's her own party... They want her to move along and let the next generation in. Even if the Democrats keep the house I'm 2020 I think it's highly likely she will be voted out as speaker. She's almost 80 years old it's time to go.

Jo

Speaker Nancy Pelosi ripped into President Donald Trump in a private meeting with Democrats Wednesday, just hours after the two jousted in a silent sparring match during his State of the Union address.

Pelosi, addressing her caucus Wednesday morning, said she felt “liberated” after defiantly ripping up Trump’s speech for the world to see, tearing up each page as she stood behind the president after he concluded his annual address.

“He shredded the truth, so I shredded his speech,” Pelosi told House Democrats, according to multiple sources in the room. “What we heard last night was a disgrace.”

Democrats gave Pelosi a standing ovation after she concluded her remarks, coming just hours before the Senate will vote to acquit Trump in his impeachment trial. The California Democrat then went on to salute all seven House impeachment managers by name, according to attendees.

"She said that he disgraced the House of Representatives by using it as a backdrop for a reality show," Rep. John Yarmuth (D-Ky.) said leaving the meeting.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

So Pisslosi the drunk didn’t even have the guts to say anything to Trump’s face and you applaud this. Go ahead and support your fellow drunk. The entire nation saw Trump win as Pisslosi the drunk threw a tantrum on national television and guaranteed a Republican takeover of the House. Way to go drunk.

lol... you are outa your fucking mind. you're a good little basket dweller who has nothing but bullshit to spread cause it's the only way you feel good about yerself.

Per your own article illiterate one. She DID NOT say any of her bullshit to Trump’s face did she? So where is the bullshit here except now all over your face? I feel great about myself looking at how stupid you morons are. Throwing tantrums on national television, can’t even get Iowa done despite having 4 years to get things set, and constant lying. So show where Pisslosi your fellow drunk said anything to Trump’s face. Oh that’s right, you can’t. Your tears come November may well be epic.

<yawn>

donny wouldn't shake her hand - that as 'potus' was certainly a man child reaction & the dude throws tantrums on a daily basis with his toy twitter machine.
'fellow drunk'? lol... fake news. but not surprising you deal in it.

Jo

"Tantrum'
Lol
upload_2020-2-5_14-56-1.jpeg

I think you don't really know what that word means.

Just remember- this thread is all because of gullible Trumpskies throwing a tantrum because Speaker Pelosi dissed their Dear Leader- and just copied and pasted what their propaganda machine told them on Facebook.

This whole thread is just a nothingburger

Jo

"Tantrum'
Lol
View attachment 304857

No, it’s patently obvious you have ZERO clue what that means.

"Tantrum'
Lol
View attachment 304857

No, it’s patently obvious you have ZERO clue what that means.

btw - back in 2012, the (R) iowa caucus took a lot longer to figure the results out & it wasn't cause of some lame app failure.

She should be indicted for destroying a document. The copy of the President's speech didn't belong to her, the document was presented to the House of Representatives

Jo

<yawn>

donny wouldn't shake her hand - that as 'potus' was certainly a man child reaction & the dude throws tantrums on a daily basis with his toy twitter machine.

Now trying to desperately spin and deflect. Now it’s about Trump instead of Nancy. It’s also been reported he likely did not see an extended hand. Not that anybody would blame him for refusing to shake hands with that hag.

<yawn>

Now trying to desperately spin and deflect. Now it’s about Trump instead of Nancy. It’s also been reported he likely did not see an extended hand. Not that anybody would blame him for refusing to shake hands with that hag.

uh-huh. there's no deflection when he throws tantrums daily & can't act like a leader when he is suppose to. & ya, he may not have seen her hand, because he didn't want to make eye contact.

<yawn>

uh-huh. there's no deflection when he throws tantrums daily & can't act like a leader when he is suppose to. & ya, he may not have seen her hand, because he didn't want to make eye contact.

Yes you did deflect from Nancy to crying about Trump again. Trump is more of a leader than any of the Dim “candidates”. So you look at eyes to try to find a hand? Explains a few things.....

Prove she tore up the original, then worry about it.

Um , no, that it was not the original is entirely irrelevant.

Do you think someone deleting an email from a colleague at work is deleting an original email?

No, of course not.

But is it still illegal?

You bet your sweet bippy it is broski.

Prove she tore up the original, then worry about it.

Um , no, that it was not the original is entirely irrelevant.

Do you think someone deleting an email from a colleague at work is deleting an original email?

No, of course not.

But is it still illegal?

You bet your sweet bippy it is broski.

It is my understanding that the President signs a copy of the speech and it is this copy that is to be retained for the record, for posterity. As I understand the code being cited, it is the destruction of this copy that qualify an individual as being in violation of the code.

So, again, prove she tore up the original (the signed for the record copy), then worry about it. Until then, relish the fact that she did it out of anger and frustration that she was unable to take Trump down. She failed, again.

It is my understanding that the President signs a copy of the speech and it is this copy that is to be retained for the record, for posterity. As I understand the code being cited, it is the destruction of this copy that qualify an individual as being in violation of the code.
So, again, prove she tore up the original (the signed for the record copy), then worry about it. Until then, relish the fact that she did it out of anger and frustration that she was unable to take Trump down. She failed, again.
Again, the text of the law:
18 U.S. Code § 2071:

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”

Anyone who does what? conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away

And does any of those things to what objects?
any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer

Dude, the State of the Union Address without any doubt falls into this extremely broad category whether you think it should or not.

<yawn>

Yes you did deflect from Nancy to crying about Trump again. Trump is more of a leader than any of the Dim “candidates”. So you look at eyes to try to find a hand? Explains a few things.....

trump has arrested development, plain & simple. he didn't want to 'face' her & ya, when you turn to hand someone something, you tend to make eye contact. it's what humans do. guess you & donny are unfamiliar with normal interactions.

Trump turns the SOTU into a partisan rally and you complain about Pelosi? Trump was the lunatic. You are as well.
Fuck off. lunatic. When Obama was running the show and using the SOTU address for his own aggrandizement through demagoguery, you never complained about how he moistened your panties so easily and thoroughly.

Now it's your turn to sit down and stfu!

Go fuck yourself lunatic. I never voted for Obama however Obama never turned the SOTU into a partisan political rally. Your panties are in your mouth.

Try and make me.

Forum List

Back